The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 Vote_lcapA New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 Voting_barA New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 Vote_lcapA New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 Voting_barA New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A New World [Sugar Fawler]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 9:43 am

Sugar blinks and looks at him shocked. She looks at her plate for a while after listening to him. She gets up "i'm... I'm going for a walk... I'm.. I'm not very hungry right not.." She was confused and upset that she couldn't remember anything that Edame just told her. She felt like crying.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:29 pm

"That's fine. I'll leave your food in the fridge!" Edame replies. He takes some Saran Wrap and lays it over Sugar's plates of food, leaving what's left of the containers also inside the plate. He places the dishes in the fridge, then opens the gate to let Sugar take a walk. He needed to close it shortly after due to Iruka and the other threats.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:59 pm

Sugar quickly walks through the gate. "I don't understand why I'm feeling this way.. I haven't wanted to cry.. since... Since I can't remember.." She sighs and sits down. She looks up at the sky "Maybe I should talk to Yuji about trading something to get my memories back.." She smiles softly "I'll ask Edame when I get back I guess.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:14 pm

Edame calls Luka while Sugar is taking a walk. "Luka, how are you doing? In the shadows, huh?" He begins. Of course, Luka asks him a series of questions about Sugar. "She told me about your story. I'll be sure to use my magic to protect you. She doesn't remember anything since the candy incident, and she's just finding out now. I had no choice but to leave her alone for a bit. If you see her, spy on her, okay? I don't want the demon kings playing with her, if you know what I mean. Iruka snuck into one of my dimensions today, and attempted to mess with her clothes. Had I not done anything, he probably would've taken her hostage, as well." Luka then asks about Edame making him a dimension. "I'll set up your former mansion, in a second. Of course the objects will only be virtual, but they seem unbelievably real." A gate opens for Luka, and Edame shuts it behind him after he indicates entering it. "Never keep that gate open. As long as it's closed, it's absolutely impossible for anyone to see you. Even I can just ask permission to enter."

Luka laughs after this, thanks Edame, and hangs up. "What have I done, telling her this early?" Edame curses himself, "Why did I haunt her so much with her past?" It was then that Edame not only figured she needed to know, but that she would probably be back any second now. That call with Luka lasted two hours, after all, so if Sugar was gone for longer than five minutes extra, Edame would go looking for her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:00 pm

Sugar comes back with Sodom and smiles at Edame. "Hey Edame look who I meet on my walk.. He was freaking out so I brought him back here I hope that's ok.."

Sodom looks at Edame "I couldn't find master.. He went through this thing but it disappeared before I could get to it.." He whines and looks at the ground.

Sugar picks him up and hugs him "Edame will you help me find Luka? Oh also I'm going to ask Yuji about trading something so I can get back my memories!" She giggles softly and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:29 pm

"Nice to meet you, Sodom..." Edame greets, his tone still dull due to the current circumstances, "Luka has his own dimension now. I transport him a message, and you'll be teleported to his gate immediately." Edame made this rhetorical as he instantly did so, anyways. "I saw it..." Edame remarks, "Sodom is a demon king, and the message I just sent Luka tells him he's coming." Edame becomes angry when Sugar mentions going to meet Yuji. "Go see Yuji, and you're never welcome in my place again." Edame warns, "He's taking something important from everyone for power. He's assigned demon kings to kill for power. Sodom and Iruka are going to kill for power." Edame points to the door and becomes infuriated. "You take the world too easily, dammit! Do you not realize I'm trying to gain your trust. I know you like a brother would to a sister, though you refuse to accept the stories I tell you! Just leave me, and never come back, because it's clear that you like Satan more than your best friend!" Edame clinches his teeth and reveals his sword, threatening Sugar. "I thought what we had was special! If you wanna get yourself killed, go visit Yuji! However, don't blame me when you ends your life, and nobody remembers you because nobody recalls the dead in hell!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 5:10 pm

Sugar blinks and looks at Edame when he says she wouldn't be aloud to come back to his house. She looks at him "But Sodom isn't a demon king he's Luka familiar.." Her eyes widen when he pulls out his sword at her. "Edame.." She looks at the ground and tears well up in her eyes. "I.. I didn't mean to make you mad.." She starts to cry and run out the door. "I'm sorry Edame!"

Last edited by Berrysoul on Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 5:48 pm

[Edit this post. You're not reading what I'm posting clearly. Luka has his own dimension. People can't suddenly pop into my dimension without my permission; that's how my magic works. It's used for having fun while hiding away from the devil in hell, hence Edame's history. I was gonna discuss this with you when Iruka appeared (because he shouldn't have). Sodom was also sent by Edame to Luka's dimension (which he can do), and he did this before commenting on Sodom, himself. Please pay attention to my posts, or else there's no point in RPing here anymore]
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:26 am

(i'm sorry I messed up the post I didn't mean to.. I sometimes miss read things because I have that thing that mixes up words.. Please forgive me...)
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:07 am

Edame clinches his teeth after what Sugar says about Sodom. "He is affiliated with the devil, regardless, and anybody who is accepted by the devil is wanted for death later on. The devil eats other demons, or puts them up for slavery. This is why I hide in dimensions." This speech didn't matter, however, as Sugar mentioned more points which Edame didn't like, causing him to point his sword out to the lady and threaten her. Sugar ended up crying and running away, just as expected. Despite how much Edame wanted to be with Sugar, he didn't like how easygoing she was. Maybe she had changed too much. Even so, Edame goes to his bedroom to lay down. He was stressed out and needed some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:13 am

Sugar cries and curls up into a ball. "I don't understand why he's so mad at me.. I... I just wanted to remember him in the old days or in the past.. I don't know.. I thought he would be happy that I wanted to remember.." She sighs and closes her eyes landing in front of a giant tree. She crawls into the tree and curls up falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:43 am

Edame wakes up hours later, a determined look on his face as there was one person in mind that he needed to talk to. Edame opens a new dimension and walks out of it, finding the copy of Yuji that currently sits in the throne. Surrounding him are multiple essences belonging to various souls. When Edame sees Sugar's memories, he clinches his teeth, and reveals his sword. Iruka, Luka and Sodom all appear to stand in the way, though Edame fights anyway. "This will be your final standing, devils." Edame states before the battle begins.

- Three Hours Later -

Edame looks at himself, being one with his own blue flames while blue flames also engulf the kingdom of hell. All essences in this location were currently being transported respectively through dimensional links to their appropriate owners. Iruka, Luka and Sodom were all unconscious, while the copy of Yuji had faded to dust. Edame's clothes were torn completely, and a large cut was seen through his chest. Luckily, no vital areas were hit. Edame takes Sugar's memories, and teleports back home, closing the gates to all of his dimensions before anyone can access them. A note is left where Edame disappears in case Sugar reads it, giving her permission to enter his dimension the moment she finds it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:54 am

Sugar wakes up a bit later and pants softly. "I don't feel so good.." She whines when sees a bite mark on her side. "Oh no.." She sits up "I wish Edame was here.. I don't know what to do.." She covers her mouth and stops herself from getting sick. Tears well up in her eyes and she starts to cry "Edame! Luka! Someone help me!"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:53 pm

Edame sighs, sitting on a chair in the kitchen and eating some more pizza. "I should at least go apologize to her for bringing out my sword." Edame suggests, "Though I'm still leaving her where she is." When Sugar was younger, she would hide in the forest whenever she was depressed. Since it was so dark, the spirits would never think someone from the village was hiding there. However, she never understood the risks of being in a forest. With this now in his mind, Edame teleports to the forest. When he gets there, he sees Sugar with a bite in her side. He picks her up in a bridal-like motion, and transports the two back to her house. "Here are your memories." Edame states in a dull tone, "Take them, then go visit the devil, because he is so friendly." Edame was being sarcastic at this point, still furious with Sugar about wanting to go see Yuji. "Nothing is more important to me about you than your life. I could care less if you knew nothing."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:27 pm

Sugar looks at Edame when he picks her up. Her eye sight was fuzzy "E...Edame..." She smiles slightly panting hard "You found me... I'm.. happy... I.. I was scared.. wi..without you.." She looks at the thing he hands her "Pretty.." She looks at him and passes out.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:06 pm

Edame looks at Sugar panting and trying to regain her breath. He saw the bite mark and noticed how severe it was. He starts crying as he moves her upstairs, and lays her down on her bed. "I should've never brought my sword out on you..." Edame whispers, "You mean too much to me for me to leave you be, though never, NEVER visit the devil. He will kill you, and that's the last thing I want to happen." Edame has Sugar take in her memories again while she sleeps, and lays down next to her. "What I said in my house is not true. I always want to be with you, Sugar." He pulls the bed sheets over the two after he says this and cuddles with Sugar. "Goodnight, Sugar." Edame concludes, holding Sugar close while he falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:35 pm

Sugar whines softly when he moves her. She cuddles up to him in her sleep. She grips his shirt tightly and pants softly in her sleep. "Edame.." She whispers in her sleep. She gets as close as she could to him as he talked.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Edame wakes up hours later just to notice Sugar gripping onto his shirt, and her body right against his. She was panting softly, obviously meaning that the incident was still getting to her. Edame opens up a portal and grabs a cold pack to place over the wound. He does so, and watches as the bite mark numbs, and the cuts become smaller. Edame hugs Sugar gently and watches over her while she sleeps. "Get better soon." Edame remarks.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:05 pm

Sugar opens her eyes when she feels him put the cold pack on her side. "Edame.." She looks at him "What's going on? When did I get here?" She closes her eyes and whines softly "Edame can I have some ice cream?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:09 pm

Edame laughs softly when he hears Sugar's first words waking up. "You slept in the forest overnight because we were angry with each other, and got bit, somehow. You were panicking and screaming for help since you had been attacked, so I saved you and brought you here ; your home." Edame sighs and hands Sugar some ice cream when she asks for it. "Sit up when you eat." Edame suggests.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:29 am

Sugar blinks and blushes deeply "that must've been embarrassing.. I'm sorry if I caused you trouble.." Sugar looks at him and takes the ice cream. She sits up and smiles lightly "Thank you for everything you've done Edame.." She starts to eat the ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:07 am

"No problem!" Edame replies, also sitting up, "You have a comfy bed. It was easy to sleep, especially for you. You were really exhausted last night. You had me worried." Edame sighs after saying this, hugging Sugar gently while she eats her ice cream. "I really hope the memories are sinking in." Edame adds, "You cannot rely on the devil to get what you want. He'll do things to you worse than death itself." Edame looks at Sugar after this and smiles warmly. "Stay in here for the rest of the day, okay? You were panting in your sleep, and getting really sick."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:25 am

Sugar blushes and nuzzles him softly when he hugs her. She blinks and looks at him "Memories? You mean the pretty ball I think you gave me right?" She squeaks and looks around "Oh no I lost it.. I lost your present Edame!" She whines softly and looks at him "But Luka said he would protect me.. He never lies.. Not to me anyway.. He's always nice and watching out for me.. He's like a brother.." She smiles slightly "I'm sorry I got you all upset I was going to tell you but I guess I forgot that part.." She sighs softly and looks at her ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:53 am

"Relax..." Edame comments, putting his hand under the bed sheets, "You still have it. With how you were sleeping, I had to watch over you, anyways, so I saw the memories the whole time." Edame takes the container and laughs hysterically. "What do you know? Your memories are stored in a candy! Just eat it, and they should return!" Edame states, "I also wanna let you know that I'll always be by your side, Sugar. When you eat this candy, you'll change, though I'll always be with you, anyways." Edame then hears Sugar talk about Luka. "Luka is the second-nicest person I've ever met. He wanted me to make sure you're in good hands. You should know who Number One is..." Edame then feeds the candy to Sugar, and watches her react.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:10 am

Sugar blinks and looks at that container. "Candy.." She smiles happily and giggles. She blinks and looks at him "I'll change? I won't stay the same.." She blinks and looks at him holding the candy in her mouth. She was worried about changing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New World [Sugar Fawler]
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next