The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 Vote_lcapA New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 Voting_barA New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 Vote_lcapA New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 Voting_barA New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A New World [Sugar Fawler]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:47 am

Edame sighs and blushes a bit when he sees Sugar stumble on her words, acting awkward again. "Don't act like that! We're best friends, we can have sleepovers!" Edame comments, trying to drop the topic. When Sugar requests to swim, Edame tells her he will open a portal for her to get her swimsuit, while Edame runs into his room. He smiles warmly to Sugar, getting up and proceeding upstairs shortly before getting changed.

[Gone for a month on vacation! Post if you want to, but wait for me to reply!]
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:58 am

(Ok I will! Have fun on your vacation!)

Sugar looks at him "I know that! I just forgot you were there.." She giggles and smiles. She goes through the portal and gets her swimsuit. She goes to the bathroom and changes into the pink and black bikini. She walks out and smiles happily as she waits for Edame to come out.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 6:17 pm

Edame comes out wearing a pair of burgundy and light brown swim trunks. He smiles warmly towards Sugar when he sees. "You look really nice!" He compliments before opening a huge dimension. The officially biggest pool in the universe appeared inside of this dimension; a pool that seemed endless, though it actually stopped after reaching a life-threatening height. A mark was also set for the deepest recommended point to swim to before stopping, otherwise. The dimension did not just look like a pool, however. The atmosphere seemed like the two were in an ideal swim and tan center. "There's a shallow and deep end, so feel free to go wherever you want between these points!" Edame remarks, pointing to the two locations lightened up. Edame walks into the shallow end first to get used to the water. "Warm..." Edo comments softly.

[I will be able to post during the night everyday! We're in luck!]
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:48 am

Sugar blushes lightly at his compliment "thank you... You look nice too..' She looks at the pool. "Wow this is amazing..' She watches Edame get into the pool and smiles. She giggles and goes to the middle. She jumps into the water and swims around. "This feels great!"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:03 am

When Sugar jumps into the water, Edame swims underwater beneath her, and appears behind her. He splashes her back. "This is awesome!" Edame adds to Sugar's comment, laughing softly in regards to the splashing. He swims in front of Sugar again and grabs her hands. "Move in a circle with me!" Edame suggests, "Together, we'll make a whirlpool! The water will move us in circles! It'll be fun!" Edame smiles brightly, hoping Sugar agrees.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:35 am

Sugar squeaks when he splashes her back. Her tail quickly sends a wave at him splashing him back. She giggles and blinks when he appears in front of her. She smiles as she listens to what he wants to do. She thinks for a moment and nods her head. "OK that sounds like it could be fun.." She starts to spin in a circle with him.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 12:21 pm

The two spin together until the water begins moving on its own, also in circles. Edame releases Sugar and watches as the water takes them away, having them swirl momentarily. Edame stops when he thinks the water may make him dizzy, also causing the water to stop while he stands still. He grabs Sugar again and smiles warmly. He hugs her gently so she can stop too. "It's like we made our own ride, huh?" Edame laughs.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 12:28 pm

Sugar giggles happily as they spin on their own. She pouts when he stops the water. She Mika at him when he hugs her"wyeah we did.. Why did you make it stop I was having fun.." She splashes water in his face with her tail and smirks.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:08 pm

Edame laughs a bit when he is splashed. He looks towards Sugar and frowns. "I was getting dizzy..." Edame whines, still holding onto Sugar. He smiles teasingly before kissing Sugar passionately on the lips, panting softly after their moment. He stares at Sugar and blushes afterwards. "I love you, Sugar." Edame comments before taking Sugar's hands again. "So, do you wanna start again?" Edame asks, a warm smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:35 pm

Sugar rolls her eyes when he whines about getting dizzy. She freezes when he kisses her. She blushes deeply and looks at him for a moment. "Uh... Uh.." She pulls away and runs away from him embarrassed. She didn't understand her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:51 pm

Edame rolls his eyes and sighs heavily when Sugar runs away. "More water for me to swim in!" Edame comments teasingly, diving into the water. He opens a dimension so he can grab a snorkel and pair of goggles. He swims deeper and deeper underwater until he finds a lucky coin at the bottom. It was a silver dollar! "Look what I found...Sugar?" Edame cheers before looking around. Sugar was out of his sight.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:40 pm

Sugar shivers as she sits down near the ceiling. Her wings flap silently as she looks down to Edame when he calls out that he found something. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. She slowly makes her way back to him "what did you find?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:59 pm

Edame turns around curiously when he hears Sugar's voice? "Here." Edame offers, tossing the coin over to Sugar, "It's a silver dollar! These things are hard to find!" After Edame gives Sugar the coin, he shivers from being in the water for too long. "I'm gonna go get dried off." Edame remarks, walking through the open dimension that leads him back to his house. He goes into his room and places his swimsuit over the tub to dry. He uses his towel after to dry his body, his hair, then the wet floor. After this, Edame dresses himself into a black muscle shirt and blue shorts. "I'm gonna go watch some TV." Edame informs Sugar from one dimension to the other. He lays down comfortably on the couch and smiles lightly while he watches sports.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 1:57 am

Sugar blinks and looks at the coin. "Wow that's so cool! You found it in the pool!" She looks at him and nods her head. "Uh alright can I borrow one of your shirts Edame?" She walks up to him and looks at him from behind the couch. She tilts her head and keeps looking at the coin.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:37 am

"You can have the coin." Edame adds, "I just found it lucky to find one without my magic." Edame looks at Sugar questionably when she asks for one of his shirts. "Here's a red one." Edame comments, "When you're done with it, go get your clothes in the bathroom, okay? I can't that laying around in my house!" Edame says the last statement jokingly. He also gives Sugar some towels to dry off. "So, what's next?" Edame asks, "Do you wanna stay for lunch?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 4:28 am

Sugar looks at him "thank you.. I'll make the coin into a necklace.." Sugar smiles and takes the shirt "Awesome red! That's one of my favorite colors.." She sticks out her tongue as he jokes around about her clothes. She giggles and nods her head "Alright I will.." She turns around and screams when she see Iruka. "What are you doing here?! Did Luka tell you to stop messing with?" She frowns as she looks at him.

Iruka rubs his ears after Sugar scream. "Yeah he told me.. But I don't care he'll never be able to hurt me once I get back to my home.. He doesn't want to start a war so I can mess with you all I want.. It took me a while to find you though.. What are you doing here?" He smirks as he sees her in her swimsuit.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 4:44 am

Edame smiles yet again after hearing Sugar's plans. "That sounds like a good idea!" Edame comments in regards to the necklace. He also admired the fact that he chose the right colour for Sugar. All of his happiness fades, however, when a sinister man appears near Sugar, and makes her scream. It was Iruka, an evildoer in hell. He is a pervert, as well, and enjoys messing with women; their clothes, especially. Edame clinches his teeth when he sees him, and immediately opens the dimension to his sword. He reveals the sword, which causes blue flames to surround him and Sugar. Several other dimensions open around Iruka, including one underneath him, which sends him into a bottomless pit of hellfire.

"I know he will be back someday, though with that dimension, we should have several free days on our hands." Edame remarks. He looks at Sugar, who now has her swimsuit and the red shirt torn. He opens an additional portal for a blanket, and wraps it around Sugar. "Are you okay?" Edame asks, "Now that I know he knows where you are, you should stay here, for the meantime. Live here, make your own space; stuff like that." Edame smiles warmly towards Sugar and gives her a hug. "Another reason I give hugs is to let you know you're safe." Edame adds.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:43 am

Iruka looks at Edame and smirks "Cute.." He disappears into the dimension.

Sugar blinks and looks at Edame. She frowns slightly "Your going to get in trouble! You know Iruka is know as a guardian angel.. If he tells on you... They might do something bad.." She blushes lightly when he wraps the blanket around her. "I'm fine Edame.. I just got startled is all.. That guys a creepy.. I like messing with me because I'm friends with Luka.. He such a jerk the only person he listens to is Yuji! He's the real lap dog not Luka.." She blinks and blushes deeper when he hugs her. "I'll.. I'll be fine Edame I don't want to cause trouble for you.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:43 pm

"If Iruka is a guardian angel, why is he with Yuji?" Edame comments, "It's obvious his appearance is just an illusion. Yuji would slaughter any angel that came his way." It was disturbing, though it was true. If Iruka was affiliated with Yuji, then obviously he was being blackmailed. "Also , you should realize that the only reason Iruka got here was because the dimension was open." Edame adds, "Any dimension I open can only be accessed by me and the people I desire. Nobody but me and you so far can see my dimensions." Edame closes the gate to this dimension to prove it. He then summons Sugar's favourite lollipop and hands it to her. Edame stops hugging Sugar after this and lays back down on the living room couch. "You're not causing any trouble for me. No worries."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:48 pm

Sugar looks at him "He's a demon with angel wings.. He became a spy for Yuji and went up to heaven a long time ago Luka told me.. That was back when Luka served one of the demon kings under Yuji.. That's why Iruka doesn't like Luka, he know s his secret.." She blinks and takes the lollipop. She sighs softly "Why are you so nice to me all the time.. Is it because you like me?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 4:54 pm

"Well, Iruka won't get his way around here, nor will Yuji. It is utterly impossible to reach this place. Honestly." Edame smiles lightly after saying this, though that shortly disappears after Sugar's question. "Friends do nice things for each other. Though I do like you as more than a friend, I would still give you lollipops if I didn't." Edame laughs softly after saying this, realizing how much Sugar now cared about him liking her. "You know, you won't hurt my feelings if you say you don't like me, right? I mean, I know half of you does, though if you're not ready to be in that sort of position, I understand. Do what that lollipop tells you." With this being said, Edame falls asleep on the couch, his tail knocking a blanket on top of himself.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 5:13 pm

Sugar looks at him and holds tightly onto the shirt he gave her to he gave her to wear. She smiles slightly at his joke about the lollipops. She blinks and looks at him. She blushes lightly and walks into the bathroom when he falls asleep. She honestly didn't know what to do, she felt so confused about everything. She puts on Edame shirt and picks up her clothes. She puts them in the wash and sits at the table and sighs. "It feels like I should be remembering something but can't.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 5:27 pm

Edame sleeps for a couple hours, then wakes up again. It was around dinnertime now, and Edame was feeling hungry again. He gets up, removes the blanket, and walks into the kitchen. He sees Sugar there and prepares some pizza, garlic bread, Caesar salad and chicken wings. Unfortunately, he didn't hear Sugar talking to herself. He puts the food in front of her, then gets more sides. He puts some ranch dip and garlic dip in tiny containers for the pizza, melted butter for the garlic bread, and bacon bits and Parmesan cheese for the Caesar salad. "I think we should stop talking about liking each other for the night." Edame suggests, "It seems to be bothering you, and I don't like that." Edame sits across from Sugar, and divides the pizza equally for the two to share. He also divides sides. He blushes lightly and eats awkwardly after this, wondering if he hurt Sugar's feelings.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 8:18 am

Sugar blinks when Edame talked. She hadn't noticed he had come in and made food, she was so far in thought. She looks at him and smiles "It's not that don't worry... But I feel like there's something I'm suppose to remember but I was asleep for a long time so I don't know what I'm suppose to remember.." She takes a bite of pizza and sighs "Do you have and ideas Edame?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 9:36 am

Edame sighs and leaves his food be after Sugar brings up some interesting statements. "We were best buddies when we were younger." Edame explains, "You used to be the one to hug me all the time, and because you did it so much, I grew the habit of hugging you back. You weren't were as obsessed as you are now with candy back then, but rather you cherished every moment we had together. We'd go visit each other for hours everyday, and play games until we'd doze off together on the couch. This was before we were reincarnated as demons, though." Edame sighs and looks down at the table. "Sugar, it's surprising that you don't like me, because when we were kids, you were the one that wanted us to love each other someday. Even until now, you've always been my best friend, though as it stands, I seem to be the one that wants to be more than that." Edame eats his pizza silently after saying these words, setting all of the sides on his plate, as well while he tries to enjoy himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New World [Sugar Fawler]
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next