The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A New World [Sugar Fawler] Vote_lcapA New World [Sugar Fawler] Voting_barA New World [Sugar Fawler] Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A New World [Sugar Fawler] Vote_lcapA New World [Sugar Fawler] Voting_barA New World [Sugar Fawler] Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A New World [Sugar Fawler]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

A New World [Sugar Fawler] Empty
PostSubject: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:58 pm

Edame hid within one of his fantasies; his dimension invisible to the demons as Edame simply watched them run in fear, but for what? It was then that Edame noticed a demon come too close to a particular room, where it was immediately absorbed into this sarcophagus. Yuji, this world's Satan, had planned the resurrection of mythical nightmares from distant areas of the universe, though many realms were lucky enough to be immune to it: such as Heaven, which stood too far in the skies for anyone to reach. Heaven, in fact, was just like Edame's dimensions; only specific people could see it.

Edame skimmed through the havoc, and saw that the field had cleared. "Sugar!" Edame yelled as peeped his head outside the dimension, and grabbed her, pulling her inside. "They're doing terrible things there! Stay with me!" Edame suggested.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:37 pm

Sugar blinks and squeaks when she gets pulled inside. She looks at Edame "I was doing fine I was with Luka.. We were playing a game.. " She giggles softly and stands up straight "besides what terrible things were they doing?" She crosses her arms and floats around him "do you have a lollipop for me?" She smiles and stops in front of his face.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:56 pm

Edame sighs heavily when Sugar complains about playing with Luka. "They're killing people as sacrifices out there to bring back the dead!" Edame replies, "We've been close friends for years! I can't let them kill you!" Edame hugs Sugar gently and looks up. "Lollipop!" Edame thinks in his head, creating Sugar's favourite lollipop, and hands it to her. Edame laughs when he sees Sugar floating around him. "You know, it's unfortunate that you had that candy incident." Edame remarks, "Do you not remember hanging out a lot? Sneaking out of our houses and going to theme parks? We were best friends back then!" Edame sighs again, hugging Sugar again while she floats. "I just want you to be happy, Sugar."
Edame whispers.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 10:09 pm

Sugar looks at him "Oh that's what Luka was talking about... It didn't sound like much.. But lets go fight the dead Edame! We could make a game out of it!" She giggles loudly and spins around in the air. She blinks and looks at him when he hugs her. She blushes softly until she sees her favourite lollipop. "Candy! Oh goody!" She looks at him and giggles "Yeah I remember that it was fun!" She blushes when he hugs her again and whispers that he wanted her to be happy. She moves away and smiles "I want you to be happy too Edame.. Your always fun to be around.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 10:24 pm

"Do you wanna come to my house when the game is over?" Edame asks, pulling out his sword and grabbing Sugar's hand before leaving the dimension. He really liked Sugar, though she seemed too concentrated on candy to remember anything. Albeit, Edame sticks his tongue out as the dead arrive, only to be pounded by Edame's sword and feet. When too much came towards him at once, Edame played a game by pulling him and Sugar into a new dimension, then reappearing behind the crowd. "Hit them with your lollipop!" Edame whispers while he continues swatting away with his sword. Bones were scattering everywhere, and this whole project about bringing back the dead was failing. "Alright, there's a clear path! Run in and swing like a maniac!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 10:34 pm

Sugar thinks for a moment and smiles "Sure Edame sounds fun!" She giggles and follows him. She claps her hands when he attacks "Yeah go Edame!" She smirks and throws her lollipop in the air "Candy Hammer!" She jumps up catching her giant hammer and swinging it down on the dead. She nods her head and runs down the path spinning around hitting everyone in her path. She laughs happily and stops after she got down the path. She looks over and smiles "Hey Edame Luka is helping us! Isn't that awesome?" She swings the hammer around at dead.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 10:42 pm

"I can't see him..." Edame frowns, still slicing the dead to bits. Maybe he was just running too quickly to see Luka move. Either that, or Edame just had a terrible view of the young man. When he looks back, Edame laughs some more. Sugar was so wild with her Candy Hammer, it made Edame wonder just how giddy she was. Was hitting people with candy a good hobby of hers? Albeit, Edame continues to run until he is surrounded. "Hmm, what do I do now?" Edame thinks to himself. Blue flames surround him as the sword hits its greatest limit. "Burn, burn, burn!" Edame yells, watching the flames engulf the dead, and kill them. "I'm getting tired now, Sugar..." Edame complains.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 10:57 pm

Sugar looks at him and tilts her head when he says he can't see him. "Oh well that's cool.." She blinks and looks at Edame when he gets surrounded. She smiles and claps her hands when he burns all the dead. "Awesome go Edame!" She smirks and giggles when she hears he was tired. "That's ok Edame I'll take care of the rest! Luka took out a good amount just like you! You go rest out of danger!" Pink flames engulf her hammer and she starts to spin around faster and faster until she turns into a Pink tornado.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 11:36 pm

Edame watches as Sugar becomes a pink tornado, swirling everyone in her sight into the middle of nowhere. He sighs as he thinks Sugar has no idea what she's doing, at this point. He slices through thin air with his sword, and looks at a gate to a new dimension being opened. It always blew Edame's mind to know he could continue building, and this empty dimension assured that. Edame sits on the edge of his dimension, and watches as the dead mindlessly try to go for his feet. He swings his sword back and forth until the army of the dead fell in front of him, all fading into ash. Edame looks over to Luka, who he is completely jealous of. "It's clear she likes him more..." Edame thinks aloud, too loud, maybe. Honestly, Edame just wanted to spend the times he and Sugar once had that Sugar couldn't remember. They were childhood friends, who promised to become best friends, then even more than that, someday. Unfortunately, that was only a wish Edame could remember. It was hard remembering wishes in a town like his, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 11:57 pm

Luka looks at Edame and waves "Take care of her.. Also she might be sick once she's done with that.." He disappears with his pet dragon.

Sugar laughs happily as the tornado burns every dead person it touched. Once everyone was ash she stops spinning and whines loudly. She falls on her butt and lays down on the ground "Edame I don't feel good!" Her candy hammer turns back to a normal lollipop.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:18 am

Edame pouts when Luka speaks his words to him. Luka always tried to look cool, vanishing after showing a star's performance. However, his recommendation was right. When the burning stopped, and the dead vanished, Edame ran over to Sugar and carried her in his arms. "Alright, let's take you back to your house and see what we can do." Edame comments. Edame walks carrying Sugar for ten minutes through various dimensions until the two reach her house. He lightly nudges the door open with his side, then walks in. He places Sugar on the couch laying down, then sits next to her. "One second." Edame remarks, walking into Sugar's kitchen before returning with a ham and tomato sandwich, along with chocolate milk on the side. "I hope you like it!" Edame says before sitting next to Sugar again.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:30 am

Sugar looks at Edame when he picks her up and shakes her head "No you said we'd go to your house!" She starts to kick her feet "I want to go to your house!" She pouts when he takes her to her house anyway even though she protested. She crosses her arms when he lays her down on the couch. She blinks when he brings her food. She giggles lightly "Thank you Edame but I want a blood elcare or whatever there called for desert!" She smiles and starts to eat the sandwich he brought her.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:38 am

"No worries!" Edame responds, "This was only your lunch. Dessert is on its way!" Edame goes back into the kitchen while Sugar is finishing her lunch, and prepares her desired treat. Edame comes back with a new plate and the bloody snack to give to Sugar. "Enjoy!" Edame cheers before sitting next to Sugar. "We'll go to my house after your dessert, okay?" Edame promises, "We can play all the games you want, and have a nice night together!" Edame eats his own sandwich while Sugar eats her food. He gets some napkins for when the two are done, and wipes his hands and face. "So, how's your day?" Edame asks.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:58 am

Sugar smiles when he brings her dessert. She takes it and happily eats it. "Yummy! Thank you Edame. Your awesome.." She giggles happily "Hey Edame do you have a pool at your house? I want to swim a little.. After we play games of course.." She looks at him and smiles "I guess my day was good.. It sure was a lot of fun! What about your day?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:11 am

"My day was a lot of fun too, Sugar!" Edame replies, "I didn't really do much though! I should consider hanging out with you and Luka more often!" Edame listens to Sugar's question and laughs hysterically. "Sugar, I have the biggest pool in the universe! We can play in it all day!" Edame comments. He hugs Sugar again and pats her on the head. "So, you like your dessert, huh?" Edame asks, "Is it your favourite?" Edame hugged Sugar to remind her that she's just as good as him. "If you ever need anything to eat, just call me!" Edame remarks
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:32 am

Sugar smiles "You know Luka doesn't really play with me it's his fimilar Sodom! But he might play with you.." She giggles and smiles happily. She blinks and smiles really big when she hears he has a big pool. She claps her hands happily "Awesome!" She blinks and looks at him when he hugs her. She nods her head "Well it's one of my favourites I still like lollipops more though.." She giggles softly and blushes when he hugs her more. "You sure like hugs Edame.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:41 am

"I thought Luka played with you?" Edame confirms, "I suppose I'm just not around too much to notice. I've just heard so much about you two, that I'm kind of jealous, in a way. I often do my own thing, whereas you have great times with others." Edame frowns at the thought whilst he imagines it, then drops the topic for Sugar. "I knew lollipops were your favourite! I always see one in your hand!" Edame laughs. He blushes when Sugar finally comments on his hugging. "I like hugging you because we used to hug a lot." Edame remarks, "We're best friends, after all! You're free to hug me too! But..." Edame blushes more in embarrassment to hide the final reason why he hugs Sugar.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:57 am

Sugar shakes her head "Nope he just watches us play he says he can't play games with me because he doesn't want anything bad to happen to me.. I guess his brother is hunting him down.." She blinks and looks at him when he says he was jealous. She giggles lightly and smiles "Your silly Edame.." She sighs when he changes the subject. She blinks and tilts her head "But what Edame?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:12 am

"Luka is dangerous?" Edame repeats, "I wonder why he is being hunted down. Did he make a mistake? Is he supposed to be here?" Edame blushes even more in embarrassment when Sugar catches the "but..." Edame said before. "I like you, Sugar..." Edame confesses, "You were my first friend here, and because of you, I've been able to live a happy life. You were also my best friend before we became demons." Edame sighs and laughs softly after his confession. It felt good to lift some weight off his back. "Sorry for making the moment awkward. Let's just go and swim!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:23 am

Sugar looks at him "Luka betrayed his clan and master...Because they tried to make him do something really bad that he didn't want to.. So he ran away and betrayed his family and stuff.. His brother is all mad about it and wants to be the true demon king.. Luka has a really sad past.." She blinks and blushes deeply when she hears he likes her. She looks at him and then the ground "uh o-okay..." She felt all embarrassed now.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:36 am

Edame takes in everything Sugar says about Luka. This man seemed mysterious, despite what Sugar says. Why would he be in the center of so much trouble? Why wouldn't he just pretend to cooperate with his parents? Why does he have to be the center of attention? It was very complicated imagining how Luka could live nowadays in a world like this, though that was none of his business. Edame became upset when Sugar became really embarrassed about his confession. "I'm just gonna go home now. It's getting late..." Edame remarks before opening a new dimension, and teleporting back home. He felt so bad about making his confession so quick.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:50 am

Sugar blinks and looks at him when he gets up. She gets up and grabs his hand when he starts to leave. She puts a hand on her hip "Your not leaving without me! You promised we'd play games.. I don't like broken promises.. It makes me mad.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:56 am

Edame grins and looks back, noticing Sugar had grabbed him while attempting to teleport. He decides to bring her with him, remembering his promise, and summons the two inside his living room. "Alright! So what game should we play first?" Edame asks. He felt much better, knowing Sugar understood his pain. "I'm sorry. I won't make you mad again. Let's just pretend that whole confession never happened." With this, Edame laughs and looks at the games on display.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:12 am

Sugar crosses her arms and smiles "Fine I guess I'll pretend.." She giggles and crosses her legs and floats around as she thinks. "Hmm I'm not sure what kinda game we should play.. What kinda games do you have or whatever.." Her eyes looked tired though she wanted to play so she was staying up.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:25 am

"You don't wanna pretend?" Edame confirmed. A grin appears on his face as Edame prepares to tease Sugar. "I knew it! You like me too!" Edame jokes, singing happily, "Sugar likes me! Sugar likes me !" Edame stops eventually and looks at the games the two could play. "Let's play Truth or Dare!" Edame suggests, still teasing Sugar. He laughs hysterically, and looks over to Sugar. "Do you wanna start?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] Empty

Back to top Go down

A New World [Sugar Fawler]
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next