The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 Vote_lcapA New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 Voting_barA New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 Vote_lcapA New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 Voting_barA New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A New World [Sugar Fawler]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 7:24 am

Edame wakes up when he hears some shouting. "I just didn't want you to fall asleep and leave me alone in the house. That's all." Edame confesses with a tired voice. He looks at Sugar curiously, wondering what's wrong with her. "So, why were you hiding on me? You know that kind of stuff is really embarrassing for the both of us, right? If you have something to say, say it; don't leave." Edame pouts and releases Sugar from his grasp. He turns so his back is facing her on the bed, and Edame pulls the covers over him. "I might as well go to sleep again. Too much drama." Edame complains before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:43 am

Sugar blinks and looks at him blushing lightly. "I wasn't hiding really I just didn't want you to see the cloud on my head because I was sad.. I don't care it's embarrassing for you.." She crosses her arms and pulls the cover over her head and moves down to the bottom of the bed and sticks out her tongue at him annoyed that he said to much drama. "baka.." She closes her eyes and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 3:36 pm

Edame wakes up again from too much movement. He looks over, and sees that Sugar is not next to him anymore, but further down the bed. He sighs heavily, and gets off the bed. "I can't get any sleep here, so I'm just gonna go home." Edame remarks as he exits the bedroom, "Goodbye Sugar..." Edame walks downstairs, and transports all of the candy given to him back to his home. He jumps into the same portal to return to his house, then closes the portal behind him. The candy appears in his living room, and Edame heads to his bedroom to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 3:38 pm

Sugar blinks and looks at him from under the covers when he gets out of bed. She whines softly and sighs. "Bye Edame.." She covers her face again "I hope he comes back soon.. I want to ride the ferris wheel at the mall with him.." She yawns and falls asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 5:49 pm

Edame wakes up the morning after he falls asleep. He looks around, and pouts at the mess of candy he forgot to clean the other day. He uses his magic to send it elsewhere, then prepares himself some waffles to eat for breakfast. When he finishes eating, Edame goes back to his bedroom to take a shower. He cleans himself up, then drys himself off to get dressed. He slips on a muscle shirt and thin shorts before brushing his teeth and heading out the door. "What am I gonna do today?" Edame asks himself aloud.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Sugar yawns as she wakes up and drags herself out of bed. "I'm still tired.." She stretches and pops her body groaning. She sighs and goes to the shower. After she was done she put on her normal outfit, she had two of the same in every color. She yawns and grabs a lollipop as she sits down on her couch. She turns on the tv and wiggles around slightly "I'm bored.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 12:05 am

Edame keeps walking until he gets to the mall. "The Ferris wheel is open today!" Edame cheers before running inside. Once he's in the mall, however, he bumps into someone. She seemed lost, though she looked really familiar. "Cheria!" Edame cheers, hugging her gently, "I thought you were still a human living up above... What happened?" Cheria was somebody from downtown who Edame met, but never told the town about. They hated people from downtown, anyway. Cheria was just as close as a friend as Sugar was to Edame until Edame grew a crush on Sugar. Cheria explained that she visited the town so much that the town's people's suspicions grew too high, and because she visited the town only during the night, the people were too blind to notice that she was human, and not a ghost that managed to fly into town. As a result, Cheria was given to the ghosts to be killed, and she ended up down here. Cheria cried to Edame and hugged him tightly. "I've missed you so much, Edame!" She cried, "Let's go on that ride together!" With a nod, Edame accepted, and the two began.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 12:23 am

Sugar blinks and looks at the clock. "Huh the malls open now.. Since Edame hasn't showed up yet I'll have Luka take me!" She giggles and runs out the door and texts Luka. She sways as she waits by the tree they normally meet up at. She smiles happily when Luka and Sodom appear. "Lets go to the mall! You took longer than I thought.." She giggles and drags them to the mall. She looks at the ferris wheel and giggles excitedly.

Luka looks at her as he lets her drag him around. He looks at the ferris wheel and sighs "Uh Sugar, Sodom doesn't like heights.." He blinks and sighs when she drags him into the line. He pets Sodom to call him down.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:24 am

Edame gets on the Ferris wheel with Cheria. She seemed so frightened that she was living a new life down here, though she seemed excited to be with him (Edame) again. She asked how Edame had been while he was down here. "I've been doing well. Some other villagers you don't know we're also killed by the town's ghosts. Everyone killed by them seems to be in this area." Edame looks at Cheria frowning from the thought, though she still cuddles him while the two are in the cart together. "Everything is gonna be alright." Cheria responds softly, hugging Edame again. Edame hugs her back passionately. The two end up exchanging numbers and laugh as the Ferris wheel moves to the top.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:35 am

Luka blinks and looks at the cart that was carrying Edame and Cheria. He looks at Sugar and points to the cart that was near the top now. "Isn't that Edame?"

Sugar blinks and looks at where he was pointing. "I don't know I can't see that high!! I don't have your awesome demon eyes!" She giggles and smiles when it's their turn. "Awesome someone had them stop so they could get off!" She pulls them into the cart. She swings her feet as the go up. She looks out the window at the mall. "This is so cool!"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:14 am

Edame gets off once the ride stops. He looks behind, and notices Sugar and Luka going on the ride. He gives Sugar a disgusted look before looking back to Cheria. "Some people from the town just don't listen, you know?" Edame remarks, loud enough so Sugar can hear every word, "Anyways, let's get out of here, Cheria." Cheria nods to Edame as the two hold hands and head back to Edame's house through his dimension- which he shuts immediately after so Sugar can't jump in. Edame ends watching TV happily with Cheria, and prepares lunch for the two.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:34 am

Sugar blinks when she sees Edame. She looks at him and goes to wave at him before tears well up in her eyes after hearing and seeing him hold hands with a girl she didn't know. She puffs out her cheeks and shakes. "He's such a jerk!!! I hate him!!!" Her candy hammer appears and she jumps off the top of the ferris wheel. She busts the ceiling and runs off destroying thing.

Luka sighs and stops the ceiling form hurting anyone. "He sure made he go off the wall.. This isn't good.. I hope she tires out before transforming into a complete demon.. I'd miss the normal Sugar.." He walks out of the mall "I should try to stop he but I'm not good with emotional girls.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 3:43 am

Edame sits with Cheria after the two eat lunch together, and she leans on him with a loving smile on her face. Meanwhile, Edame stares at Cheria and looks at her curiously. "I really wish I were back on Earth. Everybody I know is so mean down here, almost as if the devil has possessed them. They just don't care..." Edame sighs before Cheria kisses him on the cheek. "I love you, Edame..." Cheria confesses as she tackles him against the couch, laying down on him. Edame didn't know what to do at this point, and so he simply held Cheria close again and nuzzles her. "I love you too, Cheria..." Edame confesses falsely, making Cheria smile warmly before they watch TV again.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:01 am

Luka sighs as he ties up Sugar. "This is bad.. I don't know what to do she's half way changed.." He looks around and writes a note saying he need help. He sends it to Edame "I guess I should stay here and make sure she doesn't escape.."

Sugar glares at him as tears run down her face. "I hate you I hate everything! Everything should just die!!"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 5:43 am

Edame receives a letter through a portal while he watches TV lovingly with Cheria. He reads it, and reads how Sugar became too angry about what he said, and is turning into a full demon. He then looks to Cheria, wondering how he will escape one situation, and move to the next. Fortunately, Edame notices a sudden light surround Cheria after he receives the note. "Looks like the ghosts have card you back up..." Edame comments, watching Cheria ascend. Cheria cries deeply, wanting to stay with Edame, and so Edame sends her to an alternate reality, where she could date another Edame. "This way, she will always love me, but not me at the same time." Edame laughs.

He later teleports to Sugar through his dimension with his sword in his hand. He sees her cuffed and nearly turning into what Luka spoke about. Luka disappears with Sodom afterwards and leaves the two alone. "This is going to be very painful... I'm sorry..." Edame remarks, crying hard. He slashes through Sugar's chest with his sword, and kills the demon inside Sugar. Edame immediately takes him to his magical hospital dimension afterwards, and has her healed up and back to normal in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:11 am

Sugar glares at Edame when he appears. She growls at him and blinks when starts to cry. "Edame.." She gasps when he slashes through her chest. She cries out in pain and passes out. Tears run down her face as she passed out. She opens her eyes later after she was healed. She looks around and looks at the ground sadly "I feel like I did something wrong.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:52 am

"You destroyed the Ferris wheel, along with the mall outside." Edame explains, placing his hand on Sugar's arm, "You turned into a demon, and I had to kill it to save you, like I always do." At this point, Edame hugs Sugar gently. "You're gonna have much better times than that though, however..." Edame pauses as tears well up in his eyes. "Let this be the final time we see each other, okay?" Edame concludes before kissing Sugar passionately. "I love you, Sugar...even if you don't love me back..." After he says this, Edame uses his magic to return Sugar to her house, and locks himself in his dimensions.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:11 am

Sugar looks at him and blinks. She whines "I'm sorry I did all that bad stuff.. I'm sorry you had to do that.." She hugs him back and looks at him shocked when tears well up in his eyes "Edame don't cry please.." She freezes and tears start to well up in her eyes "No Edame! I want to spend time with you! You can't leave me! You promised!!" She blushes deeply when he kisses her. "Edame don't go!!" She tries to stop to him, tears fall down her face "Edame!! You promised! Don't leave me!!" She hugs her pillow as she cries.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:20 am

Edame hears Sugar's words before she leaves and makes him more depressed. "Sometimes you have to what's right, even if it means breaking a promise." Edame tells himself. He shuts all of the lights out in his house, then walks into the bedroom, where he shuts the door and locks it behind him. He lays on his bed and holds his pillow while he rests. "All alone again..." Edame whispers to himself, "I wish I never lived here..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:27 am

Sugar cries harder "I don't want to be alone!! I was always alone back then!! I only had you Edame.." She hugs her pillow tighter and lays on her side "You never asked how I felt toward you after I got my memories back Edame.." She curls up and falls into her depressed state. She lets candy pile up on top of her and cover her up. She sighs "I hope this candy crushes me.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:21 am

Edame becomes so infuriated during this time of sadness until he hears some crying vibrating through his dimensions. Edame realizes what these vibrations could do to his dimensions as the crying passes through, and even breaks some things inside. Edame stops this all as he opens the gate, finding Sugar in her bedroom immediately. "Your crying is so loud, my magic is being messy." Edame comments, "This has to be the final time we see each other, Sugar. We're causing enough trouble for each other already, so unless you have something to hide, we can't be together. So tell me, are you hiding anything?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 9:23 am

Sugar looks up when she hears Edame. She smiles slightly when she sees him "Edame!" She hugs him tightly "I'm glad my crying is loud! I'm glad you came back! I was missing you so much!" She hugs him tightly and hides her face in his shirt. She blushes deeply and closes her eyes. She keeps her face hidden "I love you Edame.. I won't let you go.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:55 pm

Edame blushes when Sugar hugs him tightly. He hugs her in return, and rubs her arm to calm her down. "I'm glad you're admitting your feelings to me now." Edame comments, "I love you too, and I'm sorry for the all of the problems we've been having. I always want to be with you, but only when you can be comfortable around me. Until now, neither of us have been that way." Edame pauses while he sees Sugar's head buried in his chest. "Think we can just start over with the feelings we have now, and live a happy life together?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 3:02 am

Sugars face lights up brighter and her ears turn red. She nods her head and stays quiet a little embarrassed. She felt so happy it made her a little confused, she wasn't sure if being that happy over this was ok. She whines softly and climbs into Edames lap.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 5:11 am

Edame blushes heavily as he watches Sugar climb onto his lap, putting him into a sitting position. She was still hanging onto him, which meant Sugar was facing Edame while sitting on him. Edame gazes into Sugar's eyes and smiles lightly. "I'm never seen you so positive before..." Edame compliments, "By the way, after what we've said to each other, are we a couple now?" Edame sticks his tongue out after this question and runs his hand down Sugar's cheek. "No need to answer that question. I'm just glad to be with you." Edame concludes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New World [Sugar Fawler]
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next