The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 Vote_lcapA New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 Voting_barA New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 Vote_lcapA New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 Voting_barA New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A New World [Sugar Fawler]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:45 am

Sugar blinks and looks at him. She blushes deeply when he starts to tease her. "Shut up Edame!! Shut up!!" She throws pink fireballs at his feet "Quit teasing me you jerk!" She stops throwing fireballs when he says truth or dare. She puffs out her cheeks when he keeps teasing her. "Fine I'll start! Truth or Dare.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:58 am

Edame throws his shoes out the window as they get engulfed in pink flames. "Those were expensive!" Edame laughs. He looks down as it seems Sugar wanted to start the game. He was a bit nervous to make a decision, honestly, though this was all part of the game. "Truth!" Edame responds proudly. He wonders what kind of questions Sugar has held about him. He bites his lip softly, hoping for the best. He still found it funny how much Sugar was blushing.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:01 am

Sugar crosses her arms and frowns slightly "No fun.." She thinks for a few moments as she thinks of a truth. "Hmm why are you jealous of Luka?" She smirks and giggles as she takes a seat. "Wow your couch is comfy!"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:17 am

"Luka is tougher and better looking than me!" Edame pouts angrily, sticking his tongue out at Sugar shortly after. He crosses his arms and ponders thoughts, thinking about what to say to Sugar depending on what answer she chooses. It was his turn, after all. "Truth or dare?" Edame demands. He pats Sugar on the back to calm her down. "See? Teasing can be fun!" Edame confirms
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:26 am

Sugar blinks and looks at him when he tells her the reason. "He's only that way because he's the highest demon rank.." She giggles softly and smiles slightly "Whatever..." She thinks for a moment "Hmm dare!"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:43 am

"Demons are ranked?" Edame wonders, "How do you get a rank? Do I have a rank?" Edame sits for a moment and thinks after Sugar requests a dare. He didn't want her to do anything to him, obviously, and so he thought of a better plan. "I dare you to wear your bra over your top!" Edame commands. He just wanted to see how ridiculous this competition could get before the two became exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:47 am

Sugar looks at him and giggles. She shakes her head "He's a different type of demon then we are.. He's been around for a long time.. He's an opast demon.. There's only a few of those types left.." Sugar smirks and giggles "I'm already doing that.. I just wear this jacket and my bra.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:00 am

"That's true..." Edame replies, now thinking he's an idiot, "Well, that was silly of me. Your turn!" Edame laughs as he should've realized that's how Sugar dresses, though he didn't wanna look like a pervert and examine her to confirm it. Then he had an epiphany. Edame wondered if any of Sugar's dares would involve his clothes. Edame gulps and hopes not. He also hoped not to ruin the great, slightly unstable relationship the two had right now.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:13 am

Sugar giggles and smirks "Silly.. truth or dare.." She yawns slightly as her sleepiness started to get to her. She gets comfy on his couch. She shivers slightly and claps her hands. Her wings turn into a blanket around her body "Nice and warm.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:19 am

"Dare..." Edame responds, a smirk on his face. He had a feeling Sugar was gonna ask something weird, so now would be the time; while she is sleepy. "Should I bring you home after this dare?" Edame adds, "You seem to be a little exhausted. We can swim in the pool tomorrow." Edame was worried about Sugar now. First she felt sick when they were fighting the dead, and now she was suddenly tired. Was her illness making her tired. Was the candy getting to her? It was truly difficult understanding Sugar, nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:26 am

Sugar looks at him as she thinks. She shakes her head "No way.. I still want to go swimming I just want to rest.. after another round.." She smiles slightly "I dare you to dance around like a silly bear.." She giggles and smirks at him.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:50 am

"Dammit..." Edame laughs, summoning a bear costume and jumping up and down, Edame's hands in the air like his palms are paws, and he has no idea what he's doing. Edame also rolls around and makes the sound of a bear to conclude his dare. Still in the bear costume, Edame asks "Trust or dare?" He looks at Sugar with a funny face, having her know that she should be careful about her choice.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:00 am

Sugar watches him and giggles happily. She covers her mouth trying to act serious. She looks at his silly face and brusts out laughing. "Uh truth I guess.." She yawns lightly and closes her eyes. She flicks her tail to let him know she was still awake.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:13 am

"Do you like me as more than a friend?" Edame asks selfishly, his face however much more confident than it was at Sugar's house. He felt a bit guilty for putting Sugar on the spot again, though his face showed he really cared about the woman, and wanted to know what she thought of him. "Here's a lollipop to help you decide!" Edame adds, handing Sugar her favourite one. He was confident enough to accept any answer she gave. All he wanted to see was if Sugar remembered how much the two liked each other not so long ago.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:17 am

Sugar opens her eyes and looks at him. She blushes and takes the lollipop. She was quiet as she thinks and chews on her lollipop. "Well yes and no.." She looks at him "Part of me likes you more than a friend but I don't know why and the other half just sees you as my best friend.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:24 am

"That's actually pretty cool!" Edame comments with a sigh of relief, "Well, it's getting really late now. You're free to sleep in that couch while I sleep somewhere else. You seem so comfy in it, anyways." Edame was glad Sugar thought of him as she described. Now he didn't have to worry about sudden changes in attitude or affection, because it seems Sugar would show either side depending on the moment. "Sweet dreams, Sugar!" Edame whispers as he arranges to have the lights turn off in the house. It is the best way to sleep, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:28 am

Sugar smiles and flops onto her side and her wings unwrap around her. She yawns and closes her eyes "Sweet dreams Edame.. Could you get me a blanket please.." She yawns again and goes silent falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:36 am

"Of course!" Edame replies with a warm smile, "When you wake up, we'll have a nice meal, then go swimming, okay?" Edame doubts Sugar could hear him at this point , though he goes to get her a blanket, anyways. He finds a thin, warm blanket he knows Sugar will enjoy, and gently runs it over her body. Edame then quietly walks upstairs to his bedroom, changes into some baggy clothing, lays down and falls asleep. He was glad everything turned out better than he expected
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:44 am

Sugar was breathing slowly as she slept. She didn't hear everything that Edame had said and she was to tired to care. She curls up under the blanket and smiles softly. Around morning she starts to whine as she has a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:48 am

Edame wakes up curiously as he hears whining downstairs. He puts on a pair of slippers, and walks down the staircase carefully. He walks into the living room, where Sugar is settled in. "What happened?" Edame asks, "Did you have a bad dream? Do you want me to sleep in this couch next to you?" Edame blushes as he has no idea what is going on. All he knew was that Sugar was whining over something.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:55 am

Sugar blinks and opens her eyes when she hears Edame voice. She looks at him and blushes softly. "I uh had a bad dream.. I guess I would feel better if you slept on the couch with me.." She blushes a little more and holds onto his arm.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:03 am

Edame nods, blushing just as much as Sugar when he slides over the couch, resting behind Sugar while she holds onto his arm. He adjusts the blanket for her and wraps an arm around Sugar to prevent her from falling off the couch. "Goodnight Sugar..." Edame whispers before falling asleep. He smiles lightly and keeps Sugar cozy while he rests. His blushing fades as Edame also felt more comfy in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:10 am

Sugar smiles and cuddles up to him. "Thank you Edame.. Good night.." She yawns and falls asleep against him.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:33 pm

Edame wakes up some time around noon the next day. He smiles lightly when he wakes up, not moving as he's still on the couch with Sugar. He didn't want her to fall, anyway. She was cuddling with him, which seemed odd based on what Sugar said to him earlier. Albeit, Edame holds Sugar close, and looks around the house. Everything was clean except for the dishes nearby. Sugar still had her lollipop in her hand, as usual, while Edame had nothing but a young lady next to him on the couch. He sighs softly, and looks back at Sugar. He closes his eyes until she wakes up.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 9:20 pm

Sugar yawns as she wakes up shortly after Edame. She looks at Edame and blushes lightly since she forgot that he was laying with her. "Uh good morning Edame.." She gets up and stretches as she yawns again. She smiles and giggles softly "Let's go swimming!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New World [Sugar Fawler]
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next