The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 Vote_lcapA New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 Voting_barA New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 Vote_lcapA New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 Voting_barA New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A New World [Sugar Fawler]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:47 pm

Sugar blinks and nods her head "Ok I will promise.." She looks at him and blushes softly "Your my best friend too Edame.." She closes her eyes and giggles softly "You knew.. I should've guessed.." She smiles and cuddles up against him falling asleep after her.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:12 am

Edame smiles as he sleeps. He was glad he could sleep peacefully, knowing Sugar promised him to let him know about all of her problems. He was also glad he and Sugar were still best friends. As long as they were at least best friends, Edame would be happy for the rest of his life. While he slept, his hand slipped over Sugar's, and held it gently. He kept sleeping, enjoying his wonderful dreams until three hours had passed, when he woke up.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:29 pm

Sugar opens her eyes for a moment when she felt Edame hand slip over hers. She smiles lightly and falls back to sleep again. She wakes up around the time Edame does. She looks at him and smiles "We woke up at the same time!" She laughs and nuzzles him happily.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:32 pm

Edame nods happily to Sugar's comment, laughing softly as the two had truly opened their eyes at the same time. He watches her nuzzle him, which makes Edame nuzzle her back. He takes a peek at the hand he holds Sugar's with, and holds it more softly while the two look at each other. "So, how was your sleep?" Edame asks, "I don't know about you, but I slept like a baby. It seems I'm just as tired as you are today." Edame smiles warmly towards Sugar and gives her her favourite lollipop. "Here! I know you've been waiting for this!" Edame remarks, handing the lollipop over.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Sugar looks at him and smiles "My sleep was pretty good.." She giggles lightly and rolls over slightly. "I'm glad you slept good.." She looks at their hands and smiles. She blinks and looks at the lollipop he gives her. She sits up and giggles happily "Lollipop!" She hums as she puts the lollipop in her mouth. She looks at him and smiles "Thank you Edame.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 4:51 pm

Edame laughs and rubs Sugar's back as she sits up, watching her slip her lollipop in her mouth. "You're welcome!" Edame replies, sitting up with Sugar. He looks at her side, and notices that the bite mark is gone. "So, what kinds of things do you do in your house when I'm gone?" Edame asks. He was testing Sugar to see if she remembered the answers to all of his questions.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 7:35 pm

Sugar looks at him and blinks. She thinks for a little bit "Well I normally play video games and stuff.. Or I go buy manga and read some! Or I play with Sodom!" She giggles and gets up off the bed. "It's hot I think the AC is broken again.. I'll go kick it.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:13 pm

"Maybe we can do all of those things later?" Edame suggests, watching Sugar get off the bed. "You kick the AC to get it to work again? That's probably why it's broke more than once, Sugar." Edame complains, getting off the bed and catching up to Sugar. He looks at the AC and removes the front to see the wires. "See? Some of them are overlapping other cords, that's why!" Edame figures, carefully playing with the wires so they're secure and straight again. He places the front of the AC back on the system, and resets the settings. "There. Now you shouldn't have a problem." Edame adds. He goes to wash his hands after playing with the dirty wires.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:16 am

Sugar smiles softly and nods her head "Yeah we can.." She blinks and looks at him. "Yeah I kick the AC I thought that's how you fixed it.." She crosses her arms and looks away puffing out her cheeks. She blinks and looks at what he was talking about. "Wow you good with that type of stuff Edame!" She giggles and smiles lightly at him.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:45 am

"It is a way to fix the AC, though you move parts of the device to make it work, which eventually makes it stop again." Edame explains after he finishes adjusting the AC. Edame laughs when he sees Sugar cross her arms and puff her cheeks out. "You look so cute when you do that..." Edame teases, "Though you shouldn't get angry just because you've done something wrong. We all make mistakes, after all." Edame listens to Sugar's compliment, which makes him laugh again. "I've become good at a lot of things because, while I was new with my magic, a lot of the things I created ran poorly. I had to work extra hard to make sure they worked properly. I even had to kick a soccer ball to test if it could actually move." Edame looks at the light smile on Sugar's face, and hugs her because of it. "Always keep that smile, okay?" Edame asks, "It makes me feel especially comfortable with you, and as your best friend, I cannot allow you to be sad."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 5:02 pm

Sugar blinks and blushes when he says she looked cute. She nods her head slightly "I know that.. Everyone makes a mistake.." She looks at him as she listens to him talk. She smiles softly and giggles "I didn't know you had trouble with magic.." She squeaks when he hugs her. She looks at him and blushes a little deeper "Alright I will.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:39 pm

"Yeah, so don't blame yourself for your mistakes. The fact that you were bit, or that you thought kicking the AC was right meant you were simply unaware of the situation, which is alright." Edame smiles towards Sugar again and chuckles when she talks about his difficulty with magic. "I used to have trouble with my magic, and it was because I was stupid with it." Edame explains, "I tried doing a lot of things at once, and so for a short period of time, I struggled to even do one thing right." Edame blushes after Sugar blushes when they hug. "Good!" He comments
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:05 pm

Sugar looks at him and blushes when he points out some of her mistakes. "I didn't even feel the bite to stop it.. I wouldn't have had that mistake happen if I'd felt it.." She puffs out her cheeks then blinks when he says he was stupid with magic. She giggles and softly and looks at him "You tried to be like the wizards on tv didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:30 pm

"Well, I'm happy that you're safe." Edame replies, "Like I said before, you were panting heavily and were awfully scared by that bite mark, possibly because you thought you were being attacked. Thankfully you seem to like the forest, or else I would've never found you in time." Edame pouts when Sugar compares him to the wizards on TV. "Those shows are rigged with special effects." Edame comments, "There was something in the news about a wizard passing out when he performed the same trick live in front of thousands of people. I don't actually think those wizards can handle what they make people think they can do." Edame smiles lightly afterwards, remembering how goofy those wizards were. "When you're able to make anything you want, or have anything you want, you tend to go overboard." Edame adds, "When I found out I could make my own house in an instant, I made the biggest house I could think of."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:49 pm

Sugar blinks and looks at him. "You would've found me Edame.. You always come when I need you.." She smiles lightly and giggles at his pouting. She listens to him and nods her head "I guess so.." She looks at him and smiles "I made a whole bunch of candy!" She laughs and spins around. "Lets go have fun!"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 11:33 pm

Edame hugs Sugar after her first statement. "I guess I do, huh?" Edame laughs, "Well, you come rescue me whenever I need help, okay? Use that crazy candy hammer of yours." Edame smiles with Sugar. The smile gets even warmer when Sugar speaks about candy. "You make candy?" Edame confirms, "And a whole bunch of it too? Is candy all you eat? You seem to have very white teeth for somebody who eats so much sweets." Edame stops hugging Sugar at this point, and grabs her hand. "Lead me to the candy please?" Edame asks.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 3:57 am

Sugar blinks and looks at him. She smiles and laughs lightly "Alright I promise!" She blushes lightly and nods her head "Yeah I do.. Uh well I uh use to.. I don't anymore.." She blushes deeply as he keeps commenting about candy. "I brush my teeth a bunch so it doesn't matter how much candy I eat.." She crosses her arms and blinks when he grabs her hand. She looks at him to see if he was serious. "Uh well I'll have to make the candy Edame.. It's take a few minutes.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 9:59 pm

"Oh..." Edame replies sadly, "I'll just be in the living room then, or do you want me to get you anything from my house while you make snacks?" Edame realizes he might've made Sugar feel awkward after holding her hand, and so he releases it. "Candy is still bad for your stomach if it's all you eat." Edame comments, "It also makes you crazy!" Edame jumps on the couch after saying this, and lays down comfortably. He didn't wanna say it, but he truly didn't understand Sugar. He would hug her, and she would be confused. However, hours later, she'd be hugging him without his consent. They were also holding hands in their sleep, and both of them saw it when they woke up, so what was so wrong now? Edame was disappointed from being so confused, but he had to handle it, especially because Sugar was still regaining her memories.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 2:59 am

Sugar blinks and looks at him "You can watch me make the candy if you want.. I just never thought you would ask me to make you candy.." She giggles softly and sticks out her tongue "Candy can't make me crazy.. I'm already crazy.." She looks at him when he lays on the couch. She smiles softly and starts to hum a song as she starts to dance around. As she dances crystals appear around her and turn into a bunch of different candy. She giggles as she keeps humming and dancing. After a few minutes she dumps a big bowl full over Edame "Candy deliver!" She smiles big and crosses her legs and flies around as she eats some candy. "Yummy!!"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:13 pm

"I suppose you're right. You are crazy..." Edame comments jokingly, still resting upon the living room couch, "So, what should I do while you make the candy?" Edame peeps over and watches Sugar hum and dance. He laughs softly, though he only catches a glimpse before laying down again. Then he heard the sound of crystals, which, with the corner, saw them turn into candy. It seems life was very lazy down here; it didn't take much effort to do anything. While Edame ponders thoughts, however, candy is poured all over him. "How can I eat all of this?" Edame complains, "Here. I'll eat the watermelon and strawberry candies first. You can have the mints; I don't like those."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:13 am

Sugar looks at him and crosses her arms "You said you wanted candy I just gave you the normal amount I eat.." She blinks when he says he didn't like mints. She puffs out her cheeks for a minute "Eat one mint I put something special inside that's why their so huge!" She holds out one to him that was the size of her hand. She looks at the ground "I didn't know you didn't like mints or I would've put the surprise in something different..." A small gray cloud appears above her head and she drops the mint and flies up to her room.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 3:54 pm

"The normal amount you eat." Edame emphasizes, "You're a candy-eating master, Sugar; I'm just a beginner. Besides, I don't specialize in making candy." Edame frowns when Sugar mentions the mints were best based on what she made. He tries one and realizes there were many other flavours inside; it didn't taste like a mint anymore. It was huge, however, so Edame didn't know if he could even eat the whole thing, and still eat dinner later on. While Edame thinks, however, he sees Sugar disappear. He hopes she didn't leave the house, and so he looks around. "Sugar?" He calls curiously.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 10:32 pm

Sugar peeks out from under her sheets "What.." She blushes lightly "Did you find the heart in the mint?" She hides her head under her sheets again. She felt embarrassed and a little still. She didn't want Edame to see her like that. She yawns though starting to feel sleep though from her comfy bed.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:00 pm

"I did! It was yummy!" Edame comments, "The first mint I ever liked!" Edame uses the sound of Sugar's voice to hear where she is upstairs. He runs upstairs, and finds Sugar under her bed sheets in her bedroom. Edame dashes and launches himself onto the bed. "You're not falling asleep again, are you?" Edame wonders, "If you're falling asleep, I'll have to go home, and we won't be able to hangout for the rest of the night." Edame teases Sugar at this point, hugging her from behind and above the bed sheets. "Goodnight..." Edame whispers before falling asleep, his arms still wrapped around Sugar.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 4:19 am

Sugar blinks and blushes when he says he likes the mint. She smiles happily and squeaks when he launches onto the bed. "N-No I'm not.. I'm just hiding.." She blushes deeper when he hugs her. "Uh.." She around a little and pokes her head out from under the sheets. She looks at him and puffs out her cheeks "Hey don't fall asleep if you told me not to!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New World [Sugar Fawler]
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next