The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 Vote_lcapA New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 Voting_barA New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 Vote_lcapA New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 Voting_barA New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A New World [Sugar Fawler]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:21 am

"You'll change, but you'll still remember everything we've done for the past couple days; how we hammered the dead, ate candy together, played Truth or Dare, went swimming- we had tons of fun, and you'll remember it all!" Edame nuzzles Sugar at this point. "You won't really change. You'll just know all about what happened before you learned your magic; our lives together as kids, and how we promised to do all sorts of things when we grew up." Edame rubs Sugar's back and hugs her again. "Everything will be okay." Edame whispers
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:08 am

Sugar looks at him "What if I change a lot because of something bad that might have happened..in the past.. I'm still nervous Edame.." She blushes lightly and hugs him "Edame.." She sighs and finally eats the candy and closes her eyes scared.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:29 pm

"I'll save you from your bad past if you have one. You can always count on me to make things better, Sugar." Edame comments before seeing Sugar eat the candy. She was so scared, and she had a right to be. Edame hugs her tighter when she closes her eyes. "Go to sleep. Your memories won't affect you in the condition you're in right now." Edame whispers, laying down on the bed once more.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 5:15 pm

Sugar blushes and looks at him. She holds up her hand "Pinky promise that you'll always be there when I need you Edame.." She smiles softly and yawns lightly. She fights to keep her eyes open.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:48 pm

Edame laughs softly when Sugar blushes towards him. He holds out his pinky, and wraps it around Sugar's pinky. "I promise to always be there when you need me." Edame replies honestly. He sits back up, and puts his hand on Sugar's leg. "You've always cared for me, which I highly appreciate. You've done many favours for me by being my first friend, and now I'm gonna do you a favour and take care of you for the rest of your life. We're both best friends, and we both love each other. I'm glad I met someone like you, Sugar, so don't be scared about changing on me. I'll still be your buddy, and we'll have lots of fun together." Edame rubs Sugar's leg after getting to this point, and smiles lovingly. "You're the best, Sugar!" He comments.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:30 pm

Sugar listens him and blushes lightly. She smiles softly and falls asleep near the end. She cuddles up to him close and lets her mind wonder into dreams of her past.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:51 pm

Edame falls asleep just after he sees Sugar fall asleep. He holds her close, cuddling with her just as well as she is with him. He hugs Sugar gently in his sleep, and puts his free hand over hers. Edame wakes up several hours later, looking at Sugar during the night. She was resting calmly, which made Edame smile. "It must be working..." He whispers to himself, "I shouldn't have told her she'll change. She will just remember more, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:15 am

Sugar feels movement and opens her eyes quickly. She looks at Edame and sighs "You shouldn't move so quickly baka.." She yawns and rolls over "You woke me from a dream how mean.." She smiles slightly and curls up. "Night night Edame.." She closes her eyes quickly falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:19 pm

"She's back..." Edame mutters. He lets Sugar speak her words and laughs, in response. He didn't wake her up from a dream; she was just teasing him. Even so, Edame closes his eyes after Sugar wishes him goodnight, and falls asleep. Edame falls asleep shortly after Sugar, not touching her as he wants her to get some sleep. He wakes up in the afternoon the next day, though he is too lazy to get up. "You're the baka for making me go to the forest." Edame comments jokingly, quiet enough so only Edame can hear what he's saying. He slowly rolls over away from Sugar, and lightly lifts the blankets over himself for the two to get comfy in.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:52 pm

Sugar cuddles up to Edame when he wakes up. She yawns softly and smiles lightly feeling how warm he was. "Nice.." She purrs softly in her sleep then starts to move restlessly around. Her arm ends up cross Edame face and her head hangs off the bed while he feet were up against the wall. She smiles happily now being comfy.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:03 pm

Edame blushes lightly when Sugar's arm crosses his face. He gently moves it out of the way, then looks at Sugar hanging off of the bed. "That'll hurt your neck and pull your legs when you wake up ." Edame comments, standing up to adjust Sugar. He has her lying straight on the bed, with her head on a fluffy pillow, and tucked in the sheets. He then sleeps beside her once again, closing his eyes and hugging her softly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:41 pm

Sugar opens her eyes and looks at Edame. She pouts and puffs out her cheeks. "Hey Edame I was comfy.. Why did you move me?" She crosses her arms slightly and yawns "What time is it?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:34 pm

Edame laughs and pokes Sugar's cheek jokingly. "Your head was hanging off the bed, along with your legs. With how you were positioned, you would've been complaining right now about how your neck was hurting, and how you probably pulled a leg muscle." Edame smiled warmly towards Sugar until she asked what time it was. "It's noon, Sugar. Wanna have lunch?" Edame asks, "I'll make it for you so you can heal that bite mark."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:42 pm

Sugar looks at him "But that's how I normally sleep.." She sits up and looks at her side and sighs "It's fine.. It's not a normal bite anyway there's nothing I can do to heal it.. Demon healing power can't do anything for this.. I'll just have to wrap it up and hope it heals on it's own.." She sighs again and closes her eyes "Food does sound nice though.. Can you make me a big lunch I feel super hungry!"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:49 pm

"Yes ma'am!" Edame replies cheerfully. Edame begins cooking in Sugar's kitchen, occasionally going outside to barbecue. He had several dishes thought out in his mind, and hoped Sugar would enjoy them. He ends up cooking for an hour, though he returns with a tray full of food items for Sugar's pleasure. There were hamburgers, hotdogs, bacon, ham, stuffing, Caesar salad, and coleslaw. Edame sets the tray on Sugar's lap and smiles lovingly. "This will fill up that SUPER hunger of yours!" Edame comments jokingly, "And I can always make more food if you're still hungry." Edame sets up his own tray with the same food items. There was a dozen of each item, anyways, which was split evenly among the two. "I made this perfectly just for you, so I hope you like it!" Edame adds. He hugs Sugar gently before eating. It was odd, yet funny how the two were both eating in bed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:13 am

Sugar blinks and looks at all the food on the tray that Edame brought in. Her eyes grow wide and looks at the tray in her lap then at him. "I didn't mean for you to cook up the entire kitchen! There is no way I can eat all of this.." She blinks and blushes lightly. She lets out a soft sigh "I guess if you worked so hard on this I'll try to eat it all.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:40 am

"It's not like I'm gonna throw everything you don't eat..." Edame responds, "If you don't finish something, I'll just wrap it up on a plate so you can eat it later." Edame finds it funny how Sugar kept complaining. "Most of this food came from my own kitchen, actually. It'd be rude to empty yours out. Besides, I can always refill mine with my magic." Edame begins eating the food and smiles brightly in delight. "I find this food delicious. How about you?" Sugar asks, "Also, do you have any plans today?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 7:38 pm

Sugar looks at him and blushes "I know that.. But this food came from your kitchen? That's cool.." She starts to eat some of the food and hums softly. She looks at him "Yummy.." She giggles softly and smiles. "This food is really delicious Edame.." She thinks for a moment and keeps eating. She ends up shaking her head "No I don't have any plans why?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 8:19 pm

"Thank you!" Edame replies cheerfully, continuing to eat with Sugar. He thinks about what to do now that he knows Sugar doesn't have any plans. "Would you like to go to an amusement park with me? I know how much you like those things, so I found us the best one!" Edame smiles politely as Sugar smiles towards him. She still wasn't saying anything about her memories. Maybe the candy made her think she never forgot anything. "You always wanted me to promise you that we'd do many things in the future, and this amusement park is just the beginning!" Edame adds.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 3:50 pm

Sugar looks at him when he says amusement park. "An amusement park sounds like fun.." She blinks at the last thing he says. She blushes lightly as she seems to go through her memories that were a little messy in her head. She keeps eating trying to act like nothing was happening. She smiles when she finally finds the memory which had taken her a few minutes "Oh yeah I remember.. I can't wait to see what we do tomorrow.." She giggles and blushes deeply. She starts to eat her food quickly a little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:15 pm

"Well, if you have any other ideas, we can do whatever you want." Edame replies, "Though, if you think amusement parks are fun, we'll do that!" Edame smiles lightly when he finally sees some excitement in Sugar. "There's plenty of things we can do tomorrow, which you can always decide. If you wa--" Edame interrupts himself and pouts towards Sugar when he notices her blushing deeply. "Why are you always blushing? You make me feel awkward, Sugar..." Edame complains jokingly, "Seriously though, you do look concerned. Is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:10 pm

Sugar blinks and looks at Edame "Uh oh uh Yeah everything is alright.. Don't worry.." She giggles and smiles trying to ignore the question about her blush. She looks at him when she finishes her food. "That food was yummy!"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:26 pm

"You hesitated quite a bit there." Edame comments curiously, "Are you sure you're okay?" Edame looks at Sugar's tray as she finishes off all of the food. "And you thought you wouldn't finish that..." Edame laughs, finishing his own food, "Well, that should satisfy us for another six or seven hours. Again, I'm glad you enjoyed the food!" Edame grins after saying this. "Check this out..." He whispers. A portal dimension opens that takes the trays the two had. It closes, then reopens in the kitchen, though where it appeared in the kitchen was cool; inside the dishwasher. The dishwasher immediately turns on after the dishes, cutlery and trays are placed inside, and the portals close. "I'm just gonna continue laying down for a bit." Edame remarks, "I need time for the food to settle before we leave." He looks towards Sugar while he continues laying down, inviting her to lay down with him. "I wonder what kinds of things we'll do when you regain all of your memories..." Edame thinks
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:40 pm

Sugar looks at him "Yeah I'm ok.." She smiles and giggles softly "I guess I was hungry than I thought.." She blinks and looks at him "Oh wow that's so cool.." She smiles softly "Alright.." She yawns and lays down next to him "I'm tired.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:37 pm

"Alright, let me know if anything happens to you, okay?" Edame asks, hugging Sugar briefly, "Never to to the forest alone again. You really scared me. You're my only friend, you know?" Edame comments, "As cool as Luka is, he's too busy doing other things to be considered a friend. I rarely talk to him." When Sugar lays down next to Edame, he smiles. "Well, I'm taking a nap, so you're free to join me. I know your memories are still coming back, anyways, so it's best to rest while they return." Edame closes his eyes at this point, and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New World [Sugar Fawler]   A New World [Sugar Fawler] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New World [Sugar Fawler]
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next