The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 Vote_lcapDark Mage (berry) - Page 4 Voting_barDark Mage (berry) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 Vote_lcapDark Mage (berry) - Page 4 Voting_barDark Mage (berry) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Dark Mage (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:42 pm

Mika sighs softly "Your so stubborn... Your just like Yut you know that! So you can't get mad at him anymore.." She giggles softly and walks over to him. "Maybe I can at least help you get a bit sleepy.." She kisses his cheek gently and a small gold gleam goes across his face and eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:59 pm

Zeref backs away from the kiss the glow fading from his face and blackness swirled around him. "I told you your magic does not work on me," he said sighing as he poured himself a drink. Damn straight he was stubborn he did not want to get attached to Mika it would not work and it would hurt too much.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:04 pm

Mika frown and sighs "It would if you'd stop fighting it! You using your magic blocks out mine.." She crosses her arms and walks away over to a chair by the window. She sits down and looks out the window.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:13 pm

"No," he argued. "We do not coexist. My magic does not work on yours and yours does not work on mine." Zeref drank down the rum and started to feel his head spin. That is exactly what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:17 pm

Mika sighs "That's what you say so I guess that's how it will be.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:47 pm

Zeref grinned. "Bout time you learned."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:50 pm

Mika rolls her eyes. "I've learned nothing.. I just don't feel like arguing right now.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:07 am

Zeref looked at her worriedly. "What is wrong, Mika?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:15 am

Mika looks at Zeref "Just tired is all.. No need to worry I'm probably just hungry.. I've gotten worked up and had to use a lot of power at once.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:40 am

Zeref waved his hand and a warm plate of stew appeared infront of her on his study table. "There, eat and get some sleep." Zeref said. "I will rest later."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:43 am

Mika loos at the stew and sighs "Fine.." She gets up and goes to the table. "I want to be woke up when you go get to get Yut.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:48 am

"I will do the best I can," Zeref sighs warily as he drinks one more glass of the rum and sits at his study desk looking through papers. He was definitely not going to wake her up for the part where he fights dorian to free yut.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:50 am

Mika smiles softly and starts to eat "Thank you Zeref.." After a bit she got up and went to the bed. She lays down and closes her eyes "I'll only take a short nap.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:56 am

Zeref did not speak he just watched as she slowly fell asleep and then left the room leaving the door unlocked this time he went to go look for his son Dorian. He went down into the dungeons to find Yut.
"Yut?" Zeref said calmly once he found the man.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:11 am

Yut groans as he started to wake up. He slowly opens his eyes. He looks around and gasps "Land mother!" He groans holding his chest, he was still sore there. He looks at Zeref "What going on!?"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:38 am

"Sometimes I wish I knew what was going on in my sons head as well." Zeref sighed. He waved his hand and the bars disappeared of Yut's prison cell. "She is in my rooms go to her. I will take care of Dorian on my own."

Once Zeref finished there and told him where to go he found his son in the throne room waiting for him. "Still being merciful, father? Why have you grown soft?" Dorian smirked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:53 am

Yut looks at him and stands up. He nods his head and leaves. He wasn't quick but he was hurrying. He knew he'd have to rest before he was back to normal.

Mika opens her eyes when the door opens. She smiles and runs to Yut hugging him. "Thank goodness your safe!" She kisses his forehead and smiles. "Get some rest now.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 8:39 pm

"Ive already came across those two today," Zeref told Dorian. "I don't want anything to do with them."

"Then why not kill them?" Dorian rolled his eyes.

"I don't want to."

"You're weak!" Dorian roared at him. "Fight me! Let me see if the lord of darkness is still powerful or maybe I should take over and take thier souls for my own gain!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 8:50 pm

Mika blinks as she feels anger fill the air. "I hope Zeref is ok.. Maybe I could just peek without them noticing.." She quietly leaves the room and starts to float around the castle quietly looking for Zeref.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 9:03 pm

Zeref felt the blast of fire as it hit him in the chest he fell to the ground sliding across the throne room. He sat up to glare at his son. "All you are going to do is make me angry. I might be emotionally weak but far from being weak by power."

Zeref jumped to his feet and blasted his son with arc of time magic making him motionless for a moment so he can grab his son and punch him.

Once dorian was able to move again he manifested a sword and swung at zeref. Zeref manifested his own and soon they were fighting with swords, zeref had no idea if this battle would be to the death or not...
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 11:42 pm

Mika stops and shivers as she feels the fighting. "Oh no.." She starts heading toward the energy. She peeks through the door of the throne room. "Oh dear.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:01 am

Zeref was too weak to defend himself against dorian. Dorian slammed the blade right into his chest. Even thought it was a fatal hit zeref wouldn't die. But he would fall into a deep sleep for a few weeks. Damn it what about yut and mika?
He had to stay awake. He saw mika spying on them. "Run!" He snarled at her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:14 am

Mika gasps and backs away "But.." She didn't want to leave him in that state. There had to be some way she could help. "Zeref call on a familiar! Or.. Just don't die please!" A few tear drops escapes her eyes as she slowly started to leave.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:17 am

Dorian growled when he saw the girl and went after her. Zeref tried to get up even though he was bleeding all over the floor but his son turned and with a wave of his hand zeref was gone and in his bedroom on his bed. Now he would lay here and go into a coma. He wanted to fight it off. He wish he had the strength. This happened to him once before but Natsu woke him up. But his brother wasn't around right now.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:59 am

Mika screams and quickly uses her magic to make traps. She flies back to Zeref room and closes the door. She holds it shut, she was really scared. "Zeref please be ok! Please!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Mage (berry)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next