The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Dark Mage (berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Dark Mage (berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Dark Mage (berry) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Dark Mage (berry) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Dark Mage (berry) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Dark Mage (berry) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Dark Mage (berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Dark Mage (berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Dark Mage (berry) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Dark Mage (berry) Vote_lcapDark Mage (berry) Voting_barDark Mage (berry) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Dark Mage (berry) Vote_lcapDark Mage (berry) Voting_barDark Mage (berry) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Dark Mage (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

Dark Mage (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:29 pm

Zaref walked trough the forst everything dying as he passed by it making the land dreary looking with dark skies. He wished he would die or someone would end his life already he had lived for far too long and he was tired of seeing everything die around him when he couldn't control it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Dark Mage (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 2:19 am

Mika smiles as she walks with Yut. She was sticking closer to him since he as one of the only Kasch warrior left. She blinks though as she feels powerful deadly magic coming toward them. "Yut my child get behind I'll protect you.."

Yut frowns and shakes his head. "No land mother! I'll protect you!" He freezes though as he feels the ground shaking with fear. He gasps and quickly gets behind Mika.

Mika looks forward and forms a protective circle around them. "Who are you that is killing the land?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

Dark Mage (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:52 pm

Zaref kept travelling through the woods not knowing there was too people not even a couple hundred feet away. He needed to find somewhere to stary for the night. But it would be nearly impossible with things dying all around him.
He stopped to concentrate, soon he was able to control his powers. Now only the things he touched would die not the ones surrounding him. He continued to walk now only the dead grass anywhere he stepped, any branch that brushed him dying. He was leaving just a trail now but no one would be foolish enough to come after him unless they wished death too.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Dark Mage (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 9:04 pm

Mika blinks as the power seemed to be a bit under control. She looks back at Yut and smiles "It's alright just don't touch the person coming near us.." Mika smiles softly as she calls out. "Man of death do you need a place to stay?"

Yut nods his head but gets his bow and arrow ready. There would be no point in using his spear long range attacks would be best. "There's only one person.. Male... I can't tell anything else were he steps the ground goes silent.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

Dark Mage (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 9:34 pm

Zaref stopped at the angel like voice and turned to see two people.
"Please go away and don't come near me," he tried to sound sincere as possible without being a threat. "I mean you no harm but I will kill you if you are near me."
He winced. He knew that didn't sound nice at all but he didn't know how else to put it for them.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Dark Mage (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 9:40 pm

Yut frowns and growls at him. "You threaten land mother! DIE!" He shoots his arrow but gasps as it disappears. He frowns more and goes to shot another before Mika touches his shoulder.

"Yut calm down.. He's not threatening.." She walks over to Zaref and smiles "There is no need to fear.. I am Mika the land mother.. This is Yut he is one of the children of the Kasch tribe.. Your magic won't hurt us.. I've put a spell on Yut so he's safe as well.." She smiles at him warmly and looks over at Yut. "Come closer Yut greet him.."

Yut frowns and puts away his bow. He walks over and glares at Zaref slightly. "Yut of Kasch tribe.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

Dark Mage (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 9:47 pm

As soon as the arrow was shot it disengrated before Zeref. Nothing could touch him.

He didn't want to hear what they had to say but as the angel like woman and the warrior came closer he panicked.
His eyes widen and he quickly backed away.
"No you don't understand...stay away from me!" He freaked out and shouted. "Sometimes I can't control it," he said. "Please just go your own way."

He fewlt himself slowly losing control, felt his power about to burst out at once and then anything in a half of a mile radius would be destroyed when the black wave formed. He wouldn't mean to do it but still it would be all his fault if these two died.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Dark Mage (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 10:15 pm

Mika looks at him and forms a circle around Yut. "Stay here.." She looks back over to Zeref and walks up to him. She touches his shoulder and smiles warmly at him. "See I'm fine.. I'll get tired if you lose control right now but I'd be able to keep the death from hitting everything.."

Yut looks at Mika worried then at Zeref. He frowns and whines softly. "Land mother!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

Dark Mage (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 11:59 pm

Zeref backed away worriedly. "It will eventually kill you. No one is more powerful then this curse I have." He refused to let the beautiful angel like girl get near him or get to close. He felt himself losing even more control so he started to walk away from them.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Dark Mage (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 1:55 am

Mika looks at him sadly. "It's just magic.. Besides the only way to kill me is to take my head and stab the marking on my stomach and head.. I'm the land mother I've been around for a very long time.."

Yut frowns and looks at Mika. "Land mother don't say thing like that! It bad!" He really needed to work on his talking.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

Dark Mage (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 3:11 pm

"What is a land mother?" Zeref asked. "And it is foolish to tell people how to kill you. I might not want to kill you but you could of said that to the wrong person. And I have also been around a long time. Possibly longer than you."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Dark Mage (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:33 pm

Mila looks at him and touches his hand. She was a bit excited "You've been around before the beginning? I don't know there was people before me.."

Yut looks at Zeref and crosses his arms. "Land mother is Kasch sun Queen. She been here since beginning of world.. We her children everyone. She protect and love us."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

Dark Mage (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 2:27 am

"I am the darkness that ever became before light," Zeref said. "The dark mage." Zeref kept far away from them both. "I would leave me be just in case you get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Dark Mage (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:22 am

Mika pouts slightly at him. "But I wish to help you.."

Yut frowns seeing Mika upset. He tackles Zeref and glares at him. "You upset land mother! Say sorry or I kill you!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

Dark Mage (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 11:43 pm

Zeref gasped and backed away pushing the man to the ground.
"Stop I mean to upset or harm no one!" He screamed.
He felt his power unleash and he loosed absolute control. "Oh no," he sobbed. "Death is coming." Zeref shook his head. He fell to his knees and the black smoke and energy burst from sneding what looked like a black nuclear explosion over the land within a half mile radius killing everything.
When the last bit of the dark energy escaped him he fell to the ground unconciouss. The energy taking all his strength away.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Dark Mage (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 1:41 am

Mika gasps and screams as she runs in front of Yut. A large golden ball of magic forms around them both and she closes her eyes. She was unable to protect everything but she tried protecting some of the animals. Zeref magic was more powerful then she had expected. She groans and falls down after Zeref magic had disappeared.

Yut gasps and catches Mika before she fell to the ground. "Land Mother... I'm so sorry..." He looks at the ground sadly. He goes over to Zeref picking him up on his back. He carries Mika and make his way slowly back to a house he seen a few miles back. He lays Mika down on one of the beds and Zeref in the other. He looks over Zeref and Mika nursing any wounds they might have gotten from the burst of energy explosion. He does some hunting but doesn't find much. He brings back what he could get and cooks up some food. He sets the food on the table in between the beds. He sits against the wall waiting for them to wake up.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

Dark Mage (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 2:07 am

Zeref was drained of energy and would be out for a day or two. He was in a coma like state. It was like this every time he could not control his power. He continued to have nightmares and shaked in his sleep and groaned.
He wished his life would end. He was hoping one of the outbursts would kill him one day too but it wouldn't. Only one person could kill him and that was Natsu. He needed to find Natsu. All the dreams of his little brother followed after that as he was still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Dark Mage (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 2:25 am

Yut blinks and walks over to Zeref. He watches him "Nightmares.." He pats Zerefs head "If land mother was awake she would take away.. I'll do what mother would for me even though I no like you.." He kisses Zeref forehead and places a pink and white flower on Zeref chest above his heart. "Special scent from flower of Kasch tribe.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

Dark Mage (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 2:36 am

Zeref felt the burst of energy escaping him in his sleep. Or was he just dreaming he was losing control? He didn't know but he was screaming out in his sleep. Screaming Natsu's name. Begging him to kill him. Around Zeref's body black smoke surrounded him and the flower wilted as he tried to wake himself up.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Dark Mage (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 2:39 am

Yut blinks and jumps back even though Mikas spell was still on him. He throws a knife at Zeref arm to try and wake him up. "STOP!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

Dark Mage (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 3:03 am

The knife plunged into his arm and blood poured from the wound. Zeref gasped as the black smoke burst out and he was about to explode again.
He was awake but he ran out of the house knife still in arm and ecaped far enough away that they wouldn't get hurt as he exploded again. This time he couldn't stop screaming and once it was over he collapsed. Once he woke up again he would need to find Natsu.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Dark Mage (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 3:17 am

Yut sighs and goes outside picking up Zeref after he collapsed. "Baka.." He pulls out the knife and wraps up the wound.

Mika slowly opens her eyes and sighs softly. She was weak but she sits up and smiles seeing the food. She blinks and looks at Yut and Zeref. "He collapsed again? Poor dear I wish to help him but he won't let me.. I must find out more.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

Dark Mage (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 2:49 am

Zeref awoke after three days back in the bed he once was in before his wound healed. He needed to escape these people and find Natsu before it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Dark Mage (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 2:22 pm

Mika walks in with a bunch of flowers and blinks when she sees Zeref awake. "Oh your awake good morning.." She smiles at him warmly. "I wish you wouldn't be so tense it makes me nervous.." She sets the flowers down.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

Dark Mage (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 1:45 am

Zeref eyed her warily. "Get use to it. That's just the type of person I am." He said trying to sit up. He grimaced realizing how much pain he was in and laid back down on his back hissing in pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Mage (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Mage (berry)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next