The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 Vote_lcapDark Mage (berry) - Page 5 Voting_barDark Mage (berry) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 Vote_lcapDark Mage (berry) - Page 5 Voting_barDark Mage (berry) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Dark Mage (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:31 pm

Zeref gritted his teeth in pain. "I told you to run.. I will be fine just will be in a deep sleep...for a month or two. You need to leave."

Dorian headed towards Zeref's room knowing thats where the girl would probably be. He knew she was too stupid to leave.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 12:17 am

Mika looks at him with a sad look on her face. "He won't kill you? It doesn't feel right to just leave you here! Besides I don't know where to go with Yut.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 1:17 am

"It is impossible to truly kill me. Only Natsu can do that. And that is who you have to find...he is in a town called magnolia he is in a guild named fairy tail. Please...he's the only who can kill me and stop dorian." Zeref said warily trying not to slip into a deep sleep just yet.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:20 am

Mika looks at him and nods her head as a few tears slip from her eyes. "Alright.." She picks up Yut and disappears in a bright glow.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 11:03 pm

Zeref watched as they vanished and dorian burst through the door. He glared at zeref then smirked. "At least you will be out of my way for awhile so I can find them." With that zeref collapsed onto the bed and passed out into a coma.

(In magnolia)

Natsu was sitting in the guild watching everyone as they argued. Welcome home to the guild..but he just didn't feel like being a part of anything today. Something deep down didn't feel right. Something was happening that he needed to help with. Happy looked at him worriedly. "Natsu are you ill?"
"No,happy, just have a bad feeling."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 11:28 pm

Mika sighs as her and Yut make it to the city. Yut was awake now at least. Mika smiles and hugs him tightly. "Lets find this Natsu person.. Yut can you track him?"

Yut nods his head and leans down placing his hand on the ground. He looks around and takes a deep breath. "Found him!" He quickly runs off and busts into the guild.

Mika follows behind him and pants softly as she comes in behind Yut. "Where is Natsu?"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 11:38 pm

Between everyones hoarseplaying. When the doors burst open everyone froze to look at the two new comers. Natsu looked up in confusion. Somehow he knew these two were here for him but everyone else looked at them oddly for bursting through the doors.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 11:53 pm

Mika looks at them all with a worried look. "Zeref told me.. to find.. Natsu.." She sudden faints.

Yut catches her "Land Mother! Someone help!!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 12:28 am

Natsu froze as he heard his brothers name and everyone else was freaking out over it but when the girl collapsed and the man with her called her land mother. The master and mira jane and a few others rushed to help her. Natsu jumped up to grab Mika and carried her in his arms. "Are you alright?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 12:43 am

Mika opens her eyes slightly and nods her head. "I'm.. alright just very weak and tired.. I'm sorry... for causing so much trouble.." She closes her eyes again.

Yut sticks close to Natsu. "Land mother using lots of magic when mean man attacked! She healed me.. So I didn't die.. But I don't know what happened after that.." He felt horrible for this happening.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 12:45 am

"Zeref attacked her?" Natsu asked worried. That didn't sound very much like him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 12:49 am

Yut shakes his head "No other mean man! He turned my weapon on me!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 12:52 am

"Other mean man.." Natsu mumbled trying to think on it. Who was zeref with? "Where is my brother?" Natsu asked yut.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 12:57 am

Yut looks at Nastu and shakes his head. "I don't know.. I woke up in a dungeon then I want to land mother.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 1:20 am

"So this woman might know what's going on?" The head master markorov asked. "Then we will just have to wait till she wakes up."

Natsu sighed in frustration. He was impatient he felt like a lot of danger was coming thier way and he wanted to prepare for it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 1:24 am

Yut looks at Natsu and the head master. "Land mother isn't going to go to sleep? She'll be ok?"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 1:42 am

"She just fainted from all the stress it looks like. She should be up within the hour." Mira Jane said reassuringly. They put her in the back room in the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 1:50 am

Yut sighs and smiles with relief. "Good.. I'll go find prey to cook for her when she wakes up.." Before he leaves however another person walks in. Yuts eyes grow wide as he looks at the person "Shaman! Ishi!"

Ishi looks at Yut and smiles. "I thought I felt your presents Yut! I'm glad to see your alright.. But the bones and clouds say that something is wrong.. What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:45 am

Natsu looked at the new man and started to get worried and annoyed. "What in the world is going on? Who are you people?"

Master Markorov looked at the new man curiously but keeping quiet to be observant.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:48 am

Yut looks at Natsu "This witch doctor to Kasch tribe! My family.. I thought.. all had died.. But Now one family member come back! He's helpful!! Find man maybe!" He smiles happily as he looks Ishi.

Ishi looks at Natsu and bows. "Sorry for the intrusion.. But I to thought everyone in the tribe had died.. I had to come check it out.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:59 am

"I need to know whats going on and who this man is everyones worrying about and what has to do with my brother?" Natsu demanded. "I have to do something."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:03 am

Ishi looks at Yut and holds his hand to Yuts head. His eyes glow and holds out his the hand. He plays the scene of when Yut attacked the man and the arrow was turned back on him.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:18 am

Natsu shook his head. "I don't know him...but at least I have a face now..thank you." Natsu was worried now.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:20 am

Ishi smiles at Natsu "Your welcome.."

Yut takes Ishi to Mika to have him look her over. "We need herbs!" He looks at Natsu telling him about the herbs.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 11:45 pm

"I can go get them. There is a huge garden at the center of magnolia where the huge magnolia tree is." Natsu said leaving to go collect them. It took a half an hour but he was back with what they needed. Happy was at his side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Mage (berry)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next