The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 Vote_lcapDark Mage (berry) - Page 9 Voting_barDark Mage (berry) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 Vote_lcapDark Mage (berry) - Page 9 Voting_barDark Mage (berry) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Dark Mage (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 10:52 am

(WAIT WHERE IS YUT AND WHO THE FUCK IS ISHI LAUREL)

Natsu shrugged. "I know Yut stayed back in fairy tail and it maybe safe for him but who is Ishi?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 3:37 pm

(Lol I have no idea where Yut went Ishi is the witch doctor I'll find his app for you xD)

Mika looks at Natsu and goes over to him. "Are you sure he's there? Oh you must not have met Ishi.. I hope their ok.." She looks at the ground with worry on her face.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 1:43 am

"Yut is definitely safe and if you mean that witch doctor he's back at the guild too. It's going to be okay Mika I will keep you safe." Natsu said giving her a comforting smile.

"Aye me too!" Happy said cheerily sitting on top of Mika's head.

(I remember now there was a fight at the guild and they stayed there lmao)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 3:32 am

(I forgot lol xD)
Mika looks at Natsu and smile gratefully. She giggles softly and hugs him. "Thank you both so much!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 5:59 am

Natsu was surprised by the hug but then hugged her back and then grinned. "I'd do anything for the friends of my brother or the fairy tail guild!"

Zeref was in the throne room talking to a few dark mage wizards, hiring them to find the whereabouts of his son, Dorian.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 3:11 pm

Mika smiles happily at Natsu. "I'll also protect you." She blinks when she hears someone yelling land mother. "Yut?" She goes to the window and starts laughing. "Poor Ishi.. Guess no one could stop him at the guild or he sneaked away."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 2:45 am

Natsu looked at the window. "Come on let's go downstairs so that way none of the guards think they are intruders. We will be able to let them in!" Natsu lead her out of the room.

Zeref saw them coming down the stairs when he was still in meeting with the four dark mages. He held up his hand to stop the meeting real quick. "What are you two up to?" He said to Natsu and Mika.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 9:31 am

Mika nods her head and smiles. "Yes we better. Yut won't understand the guards." She giggles as she follows Natsu and looks at Zeref when he talked to them. "Yut and Ishi are here. We're going to make sure the guards won't attack them."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 8:12 am

Zeref only nodded and made his guards stand down.

Natsu grinned and Happy cheered as they ran outside.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 1:57 pm

Mika smiles happily kissing Zeref on the cheek. "Thank you." She quickly goes outside and laughs as she's almost tackled by Yut and Ishi.

Yut sniffles as he looks at Mika. "I'm glad land mother is not hurt!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 4:48 pm

Zeref blushed as she ran out the front door with Natsu. He gently touched his cheek where she kissed it but then shook his head and went back to his meeting. Finding out about Dorian's whereabouts and Mika and his brother's safety was more important than trying to figure out if he was truly falling for Mika.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 4:58 pm

Mika smiles petting Yut and Ishi. "Natsu and Zeref protected me. So be nice to them ok." She giggles and smiles happily.

Yut stands up with a serious look on his face. He goes over to Natsu. "Thank you for protecting land mother." He kisses him and walks back over to Mika feeling proud of himself for being nice.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 5:01 pm

Natsu shot back with fire about twenty feet. Happy gasped. "Was that gay or..." Happy mumbled.

"WHAT WAS THAT." Natsu said shocked from afar.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 5:43 pm

Mika and Yut blink looking at Natsu. Yut tilts his head confused. "I was nice and thanked you.."

Mika giggles softly waving her hand. "Yut doesn't know any better. A kiss is a universal thing to his tribe. Means love, thankful and stuff like that. I'm sure Yut didn't mean it in the love way.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 7:07 am

Natsu slowly came back and held out his hand to Yut to shake it. "Sorry man, it's just not normal here in Magnolia."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 1:57 pm

Ishi laughs rubbing his head. "I tried to tell him that at uh that.. place we were at.. But he wouldn't listen, so people are kinda mad since I wasn't good at explaining why he did it.."

Mika looks at him and sigh. "I'll take to them.. " But quickly gets up pushing Natsu hand down. "No handshake after you've told him he's messed up. Your challenging him.. Remember he's still learning please be patient."

Yut looks at Natsu and his hand for a moment before getting into a fighting stance. He blinks when he sees Mika get up and sighs smiling.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 11:39 am

"Oh alright," Natsu laughed. "Come on let's head back inside." Happy was already at the doors waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 3:40 pm

Mika smiles nodding her head as she follows Natsu inside. Yut and Ishi followed after her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Mage (berry)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9