The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapDark Mage (berry) - Page 2 Voting_barDark Mage (berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapDark Mage (berry) - Page 2 Voting_barDark Mage (berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Dark Mage (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 9:05 pm

Mika looks at him and slowly walks over to him. "Where do you hurt Zeref?" She kneels down and gives him a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:21 pm

"Nothing you can fix. My bones and muscles ache from all the power that escaped. I just need to rest till I am able to use my magic again." Zeref said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 3:28 am

Mika smiles at him and touches his hand slightly. "I can use some of my power to make you not ache so much.. It much be lonely always staying away from people.."

Yut walks in and looks at Zeref. "Awake finally... Hungry?"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:05 am

Zeref eyed her warily wondering how foolish the girl was trying to help someone like him. He couldn't help but pity her and couldn't imagine how many people took advantage of her kindness. The darkness was safer. "Your powers won't help you are forgetting I am the beginning and end of this universe and every living being in it." He told Mika. "As for food." He said turning to Yut. "Anything that might give me any sort of pleasure will wilt or vaporize. Water, food, nature as you have seen. Anything I care about or want dies." Zeref got up ignoring the pain and walked to the front door almost collapsing. He leaned on the door. "Please you must let me go before I have an outburst of magic again and truly hurt one of you this time."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:41 am

Yut frowns and picks him up once he leans on the door. "To weak.. Just don't want food or care about it.. It's necessary that's all.. Think that.." He hands him some jerky. "Try.."

Mika looks at him and smiles sadly. "You may be the beginning and end to darkness.. But I'm the light of the new beginnings.. Life is a beautiful thing.. You shouldn't be so upset, the darkness shouldn't be aloud to control your heart.." She stands up and walks over to the bed. "If you have another outburst I'll be able to seal you off so you won't hurt anything.. It'll be much easier since we're in a smaller space.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 3:03 am

Zeref took the jerky just to prove a point and let Yut watch as it disengrated in his hand. "I have never eaten in my enitre life. I do not need food like everyone else."

Zeref turned to Mika. "You misunderstand me. I do not let darkness I am the darkness. Pure black magic. I am the dark matter that smashed together and created the universe. And you were created as my oppisite. We should not be in the same room. We do not mix."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 3:30 am

Yut frowns as he looks at him. "Not healthy.."

Mika tilts her head and frowns. "I do not understand.. Why is that?"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 3:33 am

Zeref walked over to her and looked down at her noticing how tiny she is. "Where have you seen a place where it is daytime and nighttime at once. Me and you will never coexist. We are oppisites. You can not save me."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 3:45 am

Mika looks at him "Jut because we're opposites doesn't mean we can't coexist.. Nothing is impossible.." She giggles softly and smiles at him.

Yut looks at Zeref and frowns. "Don't tell land mother what she can't do.. She's very strong and caring.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 3:56 am

Zeref shook his head. "You really are foolish. One day you will help the wrong person and they will hurt you. I will hurt you in the end."

He turned to Yut. "Not strong enough after my two outbursts now is she. And you should watch her closely on who she helps."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 1:04 am

Yut frowns and looks at Zeref pointing a dagger at him. "Land mother strong! She protects many and the light.." He lowers his weapon at Zeref next comment. He nods his head "I do.."

Mika looks at him and smiles. "If they hurt me that's fine.. At least I would have helped them.. I'll be reborn after a hundred years so I'll watch my children up in the stars.. I do not fear death.. That is why I do not care if you hurt me.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 1:28 am

Zeref glared at her. "You should fear my wrath. Even I fear it." Zeref felt a pain in his heart and winced it felt like he was stabbed in his lower rib cage. He tried breathing. Was he having an attack? He felt exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 9:12 pm

Mika blinks and tilts her head. She gets a worried look on her face when she seen Zeref was in pain. "Sit down alright.. Yut please go get the herbs I was telling you about.."

Yut smiles and nods his head but doesn't leave. He sets a pouch on the table. "Got them after talk.."

Mika smiles and giggles lightly "Thank you Yut.." She gets to work on crushing the herbs together and adding some of her magic in it. She looks at Zeref and holds up a golden sphere. "Here take this.. Do what you want with it but your magic won't affect it.. Try eating it or put it in water to drink it.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 2:45 am

Zeref refused to sit but he took the herbs and tried eating some. He quickly went out the front door vomiting and falling to his knees shaking.

"Yes my magic doesn't affect it but you are forgetting I am pure darkness. I was not born on this earth. I am darkness. How many times must I tell you that. Nothing can help me but me going off on my own."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 2:18 am

Mika gasps and follows him out. "That shouldn't have hurt you.. You body was suppose to absorb it so you'd get your strength back.." She looks at the ground sad, she'd never been able to not help one of the people she looks at as her child. But Zeref wasn't one of her children..

Yut frowns and looks at Zeref. "We come! You stupid! You make land mother sad! Apologize!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 2:27 am

Zeref smirked. "She only disappointed herself. I am the beginning and I am the end. The whole world might be her followers but I am the abyss everyone fears when they pass away and no longer have light in them."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:20 pm

Yut frowns and glares at Zeref. He holds out his hand and his lance appears. He yells as he lunches to attack Zeref.

Mika gasps "Yut please stop!" She looks at Zeref and frowns slightly. "Stop saying things you know will upset him.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:52 pm

"Well if he keeps trying to attack me just because I speak my mind, I might just kill him out of annoyance." Zeref said irritated looking at Mika.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 9:09 pm

Mika frowns and glares at him. "How dare you! If you kill him I'll have no mercy on you when I bring him back.. He's only protecting me, he's still learning he shouldn't attack people for things they say that are rude, mean, and unpleasant! Learn to be nicer and he'll stop!" She closes her eyes and crosses her arms turning away from Zeref.

Yut looks at Mika and goes over to her. He was worried since he's never seen her this kind of upset.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 9:37 pm

Zeref looked at her warily. "Everytime I say it, it's like you forget. I am a bad person. When will you learn to stay away from people like me." Zeref walked away from the house and back out into the woods. Maybe they would stay away now. He felt an evil presence around the more he walked into the forest he knew he got too far away for Mika and her guardian to find him. But he knew something who wasn't as merciful as him was out here.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 11:05 pm

Mika looks at Zeref as he walks away. "You don't have to be a bad person just because your darkness.."

Yut ignores Zeref and looks at Mika. "He doesn't understand what land mother sees in people.. Let him be stupid.." He blinks and brings out his bow and arrow when Zeref was far away. "Evil.. Who's out there!? Show yourself!"

Mika blinks and looks at Yut confused. "Yut are you sure it's not just Zeref? Well if it is something evil we should try and just check on Zeref.. Even if he is mean everyone deserves to have their back watched.." She smiles at Yut and start walking.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 11:14 pm

Zeref tried to find the source of where the evil was coming from just in case it were to find the house Mika and Yut were in.

Dorian walked from out behind the trees to see Mika and Yut. "Such a shame to be out in the middle of the woods all alone." He said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 11:59 pm

Mika blinks and looks at Dorian. "Who are you?"

Yut jumps in front of Mika and shots an arrow at Dorian. "Stay back!!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 12:03 am

Dorian caught the arrow out of thin air. He laughed and then chucked it right back at Yut letting the arrow pierce the warriors chest. "My name is Dorian and you are in my terrirtory my castle is not even a few miles from here, you idiots. Now I will just let your warrior friend bleed out and you?" He looked at Mika grinning. "I might just keep you. Someone might pay a high price for you."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 12:28 am

Mika screams as the arrow pierces Yut chest. "NO!!" She caught him and quickly gets the arrow out of his chest and her hands start to glow. Her magic covers him and his wound starts to heal. It would take a bit to heal but he wouldn't bleed out and he wouldn't die. But the down fall was that Mika was now a lot weaker as she also put a force field around Yut so this monster couldn't hurt him. "You monster! How dare you! Stay away or I'll kill you!" She stands up standing in front of Yut. "I won't let you hurt one of my children! I'll make sure you'll pay!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Mage (berry)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next