The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 Vote_lcapDark Mage (berry) - Page 6 Voting_barDark Mage (berry) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 Vote_lcapDark Mage (berry) - Page 6 Voting_barDark Mage (berry) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Dark Mage (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 12:09 am

Yut smiles and shakes Natsu hand. "Thank you!" He gives it to Ishi.

Ishi crushes them up and pours water into them. He picks Mikas head up having her drink it.

Mika starts to open his eyes and smiles softly.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 12:33 am

Natsu looked at her curious. "I don't mean to push questions right away but who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 1:06 am

Mika blink and looks at Natsu. She gives him a gentle smile "I'm Mika also known as Land Mother.. I'm the light and life of the world.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 6:48 pm

Natsu crossed his arms. "I have a brother who is the complete oppisite of that. His name is Zeref."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 9:38 pm

Mika smiles "I know I've met him.. He's very stubborn and rude, he doesn't believe that light and darkness can work together.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 4:11 pm

Natsu squinted his eyes at Mika. "You guys aren't like a thing right...?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 7:02 pm

Mika blinks and tilts her head. "A thing?" She thinks for moment and blushes. She shakes her head and waves her hand "N-No!
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 7:37 pm

Happy smirked. "She loves himmm."

Natsu laughed. "its alright. The guy is just never happy and wants to die"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 9:59 pm

Mika blinks and blushes deeply. "I do not.. I care for him even though he's one of my children."

Yut looks at Natsu "man hurt land mothers feelings by saying things like that.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:57 pm

Natsu looked at her closely. "You're lying you do love him. Look it's okay to admit. But Zeref isn't one of your children I hate to break it to ya lady but he really is darkness. He's the darkest mage there is and a god on top of that. I am the only one that kill him or anyone related to him. I was created for it."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 1:48 am

Mika looks at Natsu. "Gods can kill other gods but it's a great burden for us how can a mortal mage take such a burden? Even if it's necessarily to kill another God we must be willing or the person could die even though their god. Why not have one of the gods from the garden of games take on this task?"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 2:08 am

Natsu looked at the girl Warningliy. "This is between me and my brother alone."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 2:31 am

Mika blinks and tilts her head. This was confusing for her. She sighs softly and stands up slowly. "Zeref is hurt.. His son did it."

Yut puts his eyes to the ground for a moment before looking at Natsu. "He's coming.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 6:32 pm

Natsu lookede shocked. "I didn't know Zeref had a son? And his son is coming here?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 1:32 am

Yut nods his head and his spear and bow and arrows appear on him. He runs out front with Ishi.

Mika looks at him and tilts her head. "You didn't? He said you were his brother.. Does your family not talk?"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 1:51 am

Natsu shook his head. "Zeref was in love once...she just ended up dying from one of his dark magic outburts it's why he's always so down. He refuses to care for anyone knowing they can die because of him. He want's me to end his suffering but I just can't kill my only family I have left... so we stay away from each other." Natsu said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 12:03 am

Mika looks at the ground a tear drops form her face and lands on the floor. A flower appears where the tear drops. "That's so sad a life of his loved one taken by his own magic and he couldn't do anything.." She hugs herself slightly. "I wish I could've been there.. I could've brought her back for him.. He shouldn't have to suffer like that.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 1:48 am

Natsu shrugged. "He let go of her for her sake but he refuses to love anyone else because of what happened last time."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 7:06 pm

Mika looks at him and tilts her head. She wasn't sure what to say. She shivers and looks out the window. "He's getting closer.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:16 pm

"I didn't know my brother had a son." Natsu walking outside of the guild waiting for whatever was to come.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:33 pm

Mika follows him and smiles as she sees Ishi, and Yut standing outside of the guild. "Be careful.. He's strong.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:00 am

Natsu smirked as he saw Dorian coming a black ball of glowing energy in his hand.
Natsu looked back at mika. "I am the best there is." Hew grinned
"HEY WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!" Natsu shouted to him.

Dorian glared at him. "The man whose going to kill you if you don't hand over the girl."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:08 am

(That saying is from an anime I know! Who the hell do you think you are xD lol)

Mika blinks and steps back frowning. "Why me? Pick on yourself!" She looks as Ishi and Yut gets in front of her glaring at Dorian. "Go away! Leave her be or else!" They yell together.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 2:39 am

"I need her to keep zeref alive," Dorian snarled. "And so I can grow stronger." He threw a dark blast at Natsu but he dodged and threw a falme ball right back at Dorian. The continued their fight between death and fire before Dorian vanished. Natsu looked around worriedly. "I think we need to find my brother he would know how to control his son."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 1:17 am

Mika watches worried as they fought. She was glad that Ishi and Yut were blocking attacks but she was doing what she could to help. She was still weak, she looks at Natsu and nods her head in agreement. "I'll take you.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Mage (berry)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next