The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 Vote_lcapDark Mage (berry) - Page 3 Voting_barDark Mage (berry) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 Vote_lcapDark Mage (berry) - Page 3 Voting_barDark Mage (berry) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Dark Mage (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 12:33 am

Dorian shrugged. "I knew you would save him." With a swipe of his hand Yut vanished deep within Dorian's underground dungeon locked in a cell. He couldn't hurt the man now but at least he could trap him. "And now you are all alone." Dorian smirked. "Weak and alone."

Zeref felt there was something wrong he felt like a knife was going through his chest. He started to run wondering what was happening but somehow he knew the oppisite half of him was in trouble. The stupid girl probably tried to help the wrong person like he warned her not to do.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 12:44 am

Mika gasps and looks back. Her eyes grow wide when Yut disappears. "Where did you take him!? Give him back! NOW!" Her eyes tear up as she began to feel unsafe, she was fine when she had Yut there she knew she had to be strong for him. But she was alone now. She tries to keep her composer. "I'm not weak! I still have enough protect to kill you!"

Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 12:46 am

Dorian laughed. "I got my powers from my leader and my god, Zeref, someone like you can't kill me. And he's in my dungeons maybe you should come with me and I will think about giving him back." Dorian winked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 12:51 am

Mika steps back glaring at him. "I want Yut back! You don't know that I can't kill you! Why should I even trust you! I bet your lying about where Yut is.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 12:59 am

Dorian shook his head. "I am actually quite serious." He grabbed Mika by the arm and gripped tightly. "Care to join him? Or should I summon my father to kill him?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 1:03 am

Mika winces in pain when he grabbed her arm. She tries to pull away and looks at him. "I won't allow you to kill him! Let go your hurting me.. I'll come.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 1:08 am

Dorian smirked. "Good." Just like that they appeared in a castle made out of obsidian. "I think my father would find good use out of you. He could drain the light right out of you."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 1:14 am

Mika looks around and fear began to flow over her. She looks at Dorian with wide eyes. "Touch me and I'll make you both regret it! You can't drain the light from the world!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 1:18 am

"I am pretty sure Zeref can. My father is darkness. If he came across you he would of taken the light right out of you. He has to feed off that stuff in order to survive or he will die and I will do anything for my dad." Dorian growled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 1:21 am

Mika looks at Dorian and steps back. "Your a monster! Set us free right now! I'll.. I'll forgive you for the deeds you've done.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 1:26 am

"Not till my father arrives," He smirked. "And I will just lock you up in his chambers." With another wave of his hands Mika vanished and sent her right into Zeref's bed chambers and left the doors locked from the inside out.

Zeref felt the presence vanish. Whoever it was they were gone and Mika and Yut would be left alone. Maybe he needed to go home before he went to go find his brother just to see what might be going on.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 1:31 am

Mika gasps and runs straight for the door. She tries opening it and starts hitting it. "Let me out! Help me!" She pants and slides to the floor feeling weak. She gets up and walks to the bed laying down slightly. "I just need to conserve my energy that way I can get awake from here with Yut.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 1:34 am

Zeref arrived at Dorian's castle. His least favorite son. He was violent, merciless. He did not care for anything but himself. When he arrived Dorian was no where in sight. He sighed in defeat shook his head and decided to rest before he went after Natsu. When he arrived at his chambers he shut the door behind him annoyed. He froze when he saw someone on his bed. It was worse when he realized who it was. No. No. No.
"Mika!" He hissed. "What the bloody hell are you doing here!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 1:44 am

Mika gasps and looks at Zeref with wide eyes. "I was kidnapped by this monster! He took Yut! He hurt him! What are you doing here? Your not the guy that monster was talking about are you?" She moves back slightly, she was confused and scared.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 1:47 am

Zeref leaned against the door covering his face with his hands. "That fool...he's my son. One of my sons anyways. Least favorite if that makes things better. And I am in fact who he was talking about and you happen to be in my bedroom, Mika." He said a little embarassed still hiding his face.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 1:53 am

Mika blinks and looks at him shocked. "Your son?! How could you raise such a horrible person!" She looks around hearing the last thing he said. His room? This place.. Her face turn bright red in embarrassed. "Oh my gosh!! Your room?!" She quickly covers her face. "Why did he send me here?! I didn't want to come here! I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 1:55 am

Zeref glared. "How many times do I have to tell you I am a bad person! Of course he's going to be awful too Mika! and I know he sent you to my room probably because he thought I'd drain you so I'd become strong again. But I am not going to hurt you." He sat down on the floor infront of the door and hid his face trying not to break down. He now had to deal with a lot and get Yut back from Dorian.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 2:01 am

Mika peeks out at him "If you were bad I'd drain my power like that man said.. Thank you.." She looks up as she remembers. "Yut! Where is he? I need to see him, he was hurt Zeref! I have to make sure he's still doing ok!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 2:04 am

"I can sense he is perfectly healed. But I can't let him leave the dungeons till Dorian comes back from whereever he is. If I do dorian will know and he might be able to kill you without him even being here. I won't risk anything till I talk to my son and get him to stop this nonsense." Zeref sighed warily keeing his face hidden. He felt so weak and tired and now all this happening was making it worse on him he felt sick.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 4:29 pm

Mika looks at the ground and sighs. "Alright." She blinks and looks Zeref and gets a worried look on her face. "Zeref what's wrong you don't look well.. You should have ate the medicine I made for you.." She holds her hand out to him. "Let's get you to bed, a little rest should help you.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:32 pm

"I threw it up don't you remeber anything or are you that blonde, Mika." He sighed. Zeref just shook his head warily and got up on his own and sat down on the bed but didn't lay down. "You probably need sleep more than I do." He said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:43 pm

Mika frowns and looks away puffing out her cheeks. "How RUDE! If my 'light' makes you stronger you should've choked it down then you wouldn't be in this shape!" She looks at him and sighs softly. "I'm not that tired I'm fine.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:46 pm

Zeref growled and jumped off at the bed coming at her and grabbing her shoulders. "Don't you dare mention your light. That's your life. If I take that you die. Don't you get it. And I am restless I can't sleep no matter how much I want to." He sighed letting her go and sitting back down trying to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:08 pm

Mika gasps and looks at Zeref when he grabbed her. She looks away with a sad look on her face. "I know that baka! But I give my life away a little every time I bring someone back or make medicine like I did for you! I know what I'm doing but I'm happy to do it as long as it makes someone happy or gives them just a little bit more hope and happiness! Your the only person who rejected my help, my life that I was giving away to make you better! It hurt me.. Your... such a baka.." She look at the floor and wipes her eyes.

"But it doesn't matter if I do give my light away I always get it back.. It's a slow process but I have nothing to fear about giving my light away the only way to kill me is the way I told you before.. If you take all my light at once I'll go into a deep sleep until I get my power back.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:32 pm

The thought of her being in a pratical coma for a very long time was unsettling. For some strange reason he would feel more miserable taking her light away then he does now. "No." He simply said and got up and went across the room to grab the bottle of rum off the top of the mantle on the fireplace. If he were to argue with his son later on getting yut back he needed to get rest and in order to do that he needed to calm down and have a drink to make him sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Mage (berry)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next