The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIn the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 Voting_barIn the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIn the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 Voting_barIn the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:05 am

Wes shrugged. "Oh well life is not fair."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:07 am

Zumi looks at the ground as she gives up.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:09 am

Wes sighed and walked circles around her slowly observing her appearance. "Why the hell do you have a mouse tail and ears?!!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:12 am

Zumi looks at him "I was kidnapped when I was young and became a test dummy.. They turned me into a mouse hybrid.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:13 am

"Wow you get kidnapped a lot don't you?" Wes smirked. "So wouldn't you like to not have the mouse ears and tail?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:15 am

Zumi looks at him "I just got use to they why.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:37 am

"Do you want it gone or no," Wes smirked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:39 am

Zumi looks at him "I'm..I'm fine.. I.. I want to keep them.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:41 am

Wes shook his head. "But it just isn't you." He said grabbing her arm lightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:43 am

Zumi looks at him "what do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:44 am

Wes growled. "What ever they were trying to accomplish it looks stupid." He then smiled running his hand through her hair. "You'd look much prettier as a human...or maybe something else."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:45 am

Zumi blushes and looks at the ground "uh.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:52 am

Wes smirked. "Want me to choose for you little one?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:55 am

Zumi looks at the ground "I have a feeling you will any way.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:58 am

Wes smirked. "Oh you already know me so well," he said putting her hair behind her ear. He put his fangs close to her neck and was about to bite down turning her into a monster like him but then thought different. It wasn't right she was too innocent. He didn't bite her and instead waved his hand and her ears were normal and the tail was gone. "All better now."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:01 am

Zumi blinks and looks at him "their gone.." She bows "thank you.." She smiles at him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:05 am

Wes smirked. "Don't thank me. I thought you hated me."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:10 am

Zumi blushes and looks away. "you did something nice for me I have to thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:14 am

Wes was confused. "Wait what..I don't do nice things. The mouse thingie was just annoying."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:16 am

Zumi sighs "whatever.. My name is Zumi.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:18 am

"And my name is you'll never know, Zumi." Wes smirked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:20 am

Zumi sighs "fine.." She sits down.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:24 am

Wes laughed. "You seem so frustrated. It's enjoyable." He said sitting on his throne.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:27 am

Zumi rolls her eyes "where's my room I'm tired.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:28 am

Wes smirked. "What if I told you, you sleep in a cage."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next