The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 Vote_lcapIn the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 Voting_barIn the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 Vote_lcapIn the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 Voting_barIn the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:20 pm

Vain shrugged. "I have no idea. He never talks about it. No one knows if he had parents, siblings, or an ex-wife. He just walks around causing trouble for everyone for pure enjoyment..." Vain looked at her. "But you are different. He actually...cared when you were hurt...He doesn't do that."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:34 pm

Zumi blushes lightly and looks at him. She rolls over "oh..." She wasn't sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:09 pm

Vain got up and before he left he turned to Zumi. "Try not to treat him like shit all the time...Okay? He may be a bad guy but he is also a good guy sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:16 pm

Zumi sighs and nods "ok.." She curls up feeling bad for yelling at Wes. She grumbles slightly but walks to his throne room "I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier.." She bows.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:09 pm

Wes slowly removed his hands that were covering his face and sat up so he didn't look pathetic. "It's fine." He said simply. "Arguing happens a lot when I am around."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:37 pm

Zumi smiles at him "I'm still sorry though.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:47 pm

Laurel...why won't you answer me?????

Wes just shrugged. "It's okay."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:08 am

Something tells me you aren't going to get this for awhile because you are ignoring me for some unknown reason but uhm I am going through a rough patch, my sister is dying, and I am going through some things, so I may not be around much any longer...so I will talk to you later on or in a couple months...or what now...bye for now. :/
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:10 am

(I just massaged you..)

Zumi sighs and nods "OK.." She walks to her room.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:23 pm

Wes didn't know whether to go after her or not. He rolls his eyes and growls and appears in front of her. "Look I am also sorry for taking you...If you want to go home..you can.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:37 pm

Zumi blinks and blushes lightly "I just want to hug Leo.. And tell him goodbye.. Could we visit him sometimes when I miss him though? Please.." She bites her lip and hugs him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:18 am

Wes didn't know what to say as she hugged him he felt weird but he couldn't hug back.
"That is not what I meant. I meant you are free you can stay home. You don't have to ever come back here."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:04 am

Zumi blushes "but I want to stay with you.. You're not all bad I guess.. Besides you need to learn how a girl works and thinks don't you?" She blushes more and looks away.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:14 am

Wes glared at her. "Are you saying I know nothing!" He whined stomping his foot.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:16 am

Zumi blinks "no.. I'm not say that..."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:18 am

Wes rolled his eyes. "It's fine. You're right anyways."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:22 am

Zumi blinks "ok.." She looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:26 am

Wes sighed. "So would you like to go home for a bit now?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:27 am

Zumi nods and smiles "yeah!"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:54 pm

"Alright...but I don't want to be around...So when you want to come back smash this pearl." Wes handed her a small white pearl. "I will take you there though." Wes took her hand and they appeared in Zumi's kitchen. But before she could say a word he disappeared back to his palace.
He searched for Vain. "Watch her for me." He told him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:09 pm

Zumi looks at the pearl and nods. When she was about to tell him thank you he disappearing. She looks around and smiles as she sees leu. "brother!" She hugs him tightly.

Leu blinks and falls back freaking out slightly "Zumi?! You're.. You're suppose to be died!"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:57 pm

Vain appeared by Zumi. He told her mentally everything so Leu couldn't here. That was what master had wished at first so your brother wouldn't be in the forest looking for you forever but then he saw through to his selfishness and let you show up here. Just forgive master if you can and let me talk.

Vain looked at Leu. "It was a safety precaution. If you kept looking in that forest for her you would possibly be dead as well. It's okay. I found her though."

Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:08 pm

Zumi looks at vain and nods. She smiles at Leu "thank you for looking for me!"

Leu blinks "your ears and tail their gone! How?!"

Zumi blinks and looks at vain for help.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:03 am

"The woods I live in are bad but if you run into some certain plants they actually have healing sources." Vain simply said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 2:50 am

Zumi nods "yeah I was hiding behind a big plant.. I didn't even notice they were gone.." She giggles lightly as Leu hugs her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next