The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) Vote_lcapIn the dark forest someone help me!! (open) Voting_barIn the dark forest someone help me!! (open) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) Vote_lcapIn the dark forest someone help me!! (open) Voting_barIn the dark forest someone help me!! (open) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) Empty
PostSubject: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:05 am

Zumi was running through a dark forest scared. She had gotten separated from her brother. She trips on a root and crawls into a tree. She shivers in fear as she hears dogs bark and the scary sounds of the dark forest. Tears well up in her eyes and she covers her ears. "someone help me please.. Anyone I'll do anything.. Just please help me.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:20 pm

(Mwahahaha I am joining and using Wes!!)

Wes was annoyed as hell as he was walking through the forest with a bow and arrow. Until he hears someone screaming for help.
Wes smirked. "How interesting might as well see what it is," he said walking towards the sound of the girls screams.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:33 pm

Zumi stays quiet as she hears someone walking toward her tree. She shivers in fear and covers her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:39 pm

Wes paused and looked up and smirked. "No need to cover your mouth and shake like that. I can sense your fear."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:46 pm

Zumi squeaks and crawls out of the tree and starts to run away.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:52 pm

Wes smirked and reappeared in front of her. "Please just give up and answer my questions. So what's a pretty little girl like you doing out in a dark creepy forest full of monsters..." He grinned. "Monsters including myself."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:54 pm

Zumi shivers and looks at him "I want Lelou I want my brother!" She hugs her arms and shivers more.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:56 pm

RP TO DEMONS SERVANT!

"Uhm...and what did he do leave you out here to get eaten or something?" Wes asked out of curiousity and to also make a sick joke.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:00 pm

Zumi looks at him and shakes her head. Tears fell from her face and she hits him "no he didn't we got separated from each other in this creepy place!"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:14 am

Wes took a step back and laughed. "Awe, you got some fight in you. That's adorable I think I may just keep you since your brother can't find you. Nobody gets seperated out here on accident. He left you." Wes grabbed her by the arm he could tell she was weak and pulled her towards him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 2:57 pm

Zumi looks at him with fear and tires to get away. "no he didn't he would never leave me! Your mean let me go!"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:08 pm

"You silly little girl or mouse..or whatever you are. No one is left out here on accident. These woods were created through despair. I know because my father created this out of my own fears." Wes smirked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:17 pm

Zumi looks at him and shivers "let me go I want to find my brother.. Your not helping me you are just scaring me.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:19 pm

"Does it look like any type of creature out here is going to help you girl?" Wes laughed. "Once a monster finds something that fascinates it, it keeps it." The woods disappeared and they appeared in his realm inside his palace. Wes smirked. "Surprise."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:24 pm

Zumi looks at him "where are we?! I want Lelou!" She cries and hits him "I want to go home!"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:35 pm

Wes crosses his arms and laughs realizing her hits felt like a stuffed animal was attacking him. "We are at my home. And sorry but you aren't going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:39 pm

Zumi looks at him and slides to the floor. "who are you?!"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:44 pm

Wes smirked. "An asshole who doesn't get his way but tries his damn hardest. And that's all you will need to know."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:47 pm

Zumi looks at him "why did you take me here?!"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:51 pm

Wes shrugged. "Because boredom. I need a pet. Something to entertain me. Don't worry you won't be miserable forever. You will eventually annoy me and I'll kill you."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:55 pm

Zumi looks at him and shivers "no! No! I don't want to!" She hits him and bites him.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:57 pm

Wes sighed and then started to laugh. "Your violent acts don't bother me little girl."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:00 am

Zumi glares at him "my brother will kill you when he finds me!"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:02 am

Wes stared at her unimpressed. "Your brother is human. I can look at him and kill him. And no one can reach my realm unless I let them. So just give up and welcome to your new home."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:04 am

Zumi glares at him "he's a Shapeshifter! I don't want this to be my home your scary!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next