The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapIn the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 Voting_barIn the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapIn the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 Voting_barIn the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:30 am

Zumi sighs "I guess I would have to say ok.." She crosses her arms annoyed.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:31 am

Wes laughed. "Just kidding!" He got up and walked towards the hallway doors. "Follow me little one."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:34 am

Zumi blinks and follows him. She jogs slightly to catch up to him.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:43 am

He opened up one of the rooms to the servants area. They were simple rooms. With furniture and a bed. Not too big and not too small. "There you go." He said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:45 am

Zumi looks at the room "it's nice.. Thank you.." She bows.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:58 am

"Yupp sure," Wes said walking away.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:02 am

Zumi blinks and closes her door. She walks to the closet and finds a single shirt. She changes into it and lays down.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:11 am

Wes confused on why he even had the girl. He should have just left her stranded to get eaten by some unknown monster. He didn't know why she sparked his curiosity he just sighed and sat back down on his throne and waited on Vain.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:13 am

Zumi curls up and starts to fall asleep after she sets up a picture of her and her brother.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:29 pm

When Vain appeared Wes growled. "Well you are late. Again."
"Sorry," Vain said simply.
"I need you to do me a favor find this Lelou for me." Wes said.
"Do you want me to kill him?" Vain asked.
Wes thought about it but then he didn't want the girl crying over the loss and felt a bit guilty. Wes shrugged. "Eh, just see where he is at and what he is up to."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:38 pm

(cute pic!)
Zumi smiles as she sees Lelou in her dreams.

Lelou was looking for Zumi. He was pissed that he had lost her.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Vain had found the person Wes was lookng for rather quickly. He stayed standing on a tree branch far away from the boy on the ground. "Hello," he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:45 pm

Lelou blinks and looks at him "who are you?! Have you seen a girl with mouse ears and tail?"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:46 pm

"No." Vain wasn't lying. He never even seen such a creature that was mixed mouse and girl. "And I am just a servant...who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:53 pm

Lelou growls "I'm Lou and I'm pissed trying to find my sister.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:54 pm

So this was the person his master wanted to watch.
"Well I'm sorry to hear that." Vain said simply.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:58 pm

Lou rolls his eyes "see ya.. I'm going to keep looking.." He runs off.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:17 am

Vain shook his head and reappeared before Wes. "Found him and he will possibly never figure it out."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:19 am

Zumi walks out of her room and looks for the kitchen the good dream she had, had turned into a nightmare. She looks around she wanted warm milk to calm down. She blinks as she passes by the throne room door "I wonder who they are talking about.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:42 am

Vain looked at Wes. "Should I kill him?"
Wes shook his head. "Don't talk to him, just make sure he gets out of the woods safely and back to wherever it is he came from no need to get the girl upset."
Vain only nodded and disappeared again.
Wes sensed the girl was near. "It's not nice to eavesdrop little one."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:52 am

Zumi blushes "I wasn't I'm sorry.." She looks at the ground "uh where is the kitchen I had a bad dream?"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:03 am

"Hmmm.." Wes said jumping up and walking past her. "Follow me." He walked her to the kitchen. "So what was the dream about?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:11 am

Zumi looks at him and follows him to the kitchen. She looks at the ground "it was about getting separated from Lou.. And the people started to do tests on me again.." She shivers lightly.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:13 am

Wes shrugged. "Dreams are stupid. They make you weak. Your brother will be gone and at home and be alright I am sure. And how can anyone do tests on you if you are here?" Wes smirked. "Thinking of the past will just make you worse."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:17 am

Zumi looks at him "well it was so scary I can't just forget.." She looks at the ground again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)   In the dark forest someone help me!! (open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the dark forest someone help me!! (open)
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next