The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The cold night, the dark Queen (open) Vote_lcapThe cold night, the dark Queen (open) Voting_barThe cold night, the dark Queen (open) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The cold night, the dark Queen (open) Vote_lcapThe cold night, the dark Queen (open) Voting_barThe cold night, the dark Queen (open) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The cold night, the dark Queen (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The cold night, the dark Queen (open) Empty
PostSubject: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:13 am

Amira sat outside looking at the night sky. It was hard living a double life, but she craved the power from both, being the Queen of the underworld and one of the most successful business women. After a busy day at work she wanted some alone time and not be surrounded by her minions. Her lips curved into a dark smile, those poor souls who had now become her puppets. She daughter was busy on a mission so that had gotten rid of everyone.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:53 am

one of grims lest favored jobs for death, was a messenger. tonight he was delivering a message along with 3 souls to one of the dark queens. he silently approaches from one of the shadows misting into existence as the light touches him and gives a little bow when he stands before her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:59 am

Amira looked at the person who approached, a demon. She nods as he bows before her, "And what can I do for you?" She asked. and there went her night of isolation. She motioned for one of her human minions to arrive with a seat for the guest. Once the seat was placed on the floor, the girl left.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:09 am

As grim gave a polite nod of the head to the girl, but remand standing. he reached our a rold up scroll with the sidgle of death on it, as in the other hand the glow of the souls starts to light up the area. " from master death" he says still holding the scroll out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:13 am

"thank you." She said as she took the scroll, "Please, have a seat." she then took the souls that lit up the room, a gift. Opening up the scroll she started to read it.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:18 am

Grim not knowing what was on the scroll, only that is was privet bigness took the queens offer and sat down. seeing how part of the job was to wait for a replay and was on official bisness he sat still and looked over his scythe making sure it was clean and sharp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:25 am

she paused for a moment,a request from Death is like an honor, "Tell him I accept his offer. My daughter will be of great assistance for him." Out of all of her immortals, Lucy Jane had the skills needed for this task, "Would he want her assistance now?" she asked wondering if she would have to contact the girl to tell her she had another mission.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:31 am

"my lord requires this matter to be executed at the next opportunity" that was the response to the answer of yes. Grim doesn't like not knowing whats going on, especially since his list was cleaned out for this delivery. and the fact that it was with a dark queen means that its something big.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:42 am

"Very well, in the mean time i will be of assistance." Yup, there goes the night of isolation for sure, "You may take me to his presents." She said as she got up from her, seat or thrown. Taking out a modern human devise known as a phone she sent a message to Lucy Jane about her part to play in this.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:49 am

"as you wish" extending his skeletal had to the queen, the darkness floods out from beneath the robe and stats to wrap both him and the queen in pure blackness and nothing to see. and with a blink of the eye they where in a massive room full of bones, art, and in front of us was a thrown shrouded by darkness with no presents in sight. laying down his scythe and falling to 1 knee Grim says "my lord the queen as you requested"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:22 am

Amira looked around the room, this was first time being invited to Death's presents. The room was filed with a goth like design that mainly consisted of bones. She heard the messenger speak and turned around to see Death himself. she bowed slightly showing respect to the being.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:45 am

she agreed to your message my lord Grim says to the mist surrounding the throne. it was strange that she was allowed into the chamber, even as queen. then emanating from the mist rise, so the queen has accepted then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:27 am

Amira did as she was told. Standing tall she looked at the mist of Death and wondered how many people had come her to see Death before.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:47 pm

that matter which needs taking care of, he needs to be executed immediately. if death calls upon this queen for an execution, then he much be after whats left of the soul of one of the underworld lords. due to a technicality that hes already dead death cant design his death through normal means. thus the queen is summoned for her nice little ability to kill anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:14 am

"I understand, the person that i have chosen for this task. She will start as soon as she has finished her current one. LJ's ability will make it seem that she is impossible to beat. But if you want me to do it myself, then I will." when injured the damage would never show up of Lucy Jane's skin. So if she was attacked during the mission then the enemy would not see the damage, the downfall was unlike Amira, Lucy Jane was not an immortal.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:29 am

you have accepted half the payment already, so it is at your description, however the job must be done two other high reapers appear within the chamber dragging behind them a collective of three more souls, the rest of the payment. for this job grim is also at your discretion. this being a complete shock to grim, as he has never been under another command could only bow his head and say yes my lord
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:40 am

"The tree souls you have given me is enough, for the rest of the payment I will take two victims from the list you have given me. Only if that is okay for you Lord Death." The demon asked. The current three souls will go for an experiment while the other two she will collect would become her minions.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:58 am

grim will take care of that upon completion grim never did like that dark lord, as he always took advantage that death couldn't arrange his death. not only that, the guy was a self obsessed jerk that deserved to be cut up. of course my lord grim says respectfully looking at his list with 2 names on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:05 am

"Very ell we will deliver you eight of the ten souls while I will keep two in my possession. She turned to Grim, "when you are ready." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:09 am

Grim extending his arm towards the queen as the darkness swells around in the robe again. where to first my lady this is also the first time grim has been used as a taxi and just the thought of it was unconfiting/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:17 am

" The town of Waves. Out side the amusement park. LJ will be waiting." She replied.

Lucy Jane waited out side the amusemnt park, it was empty. She wore her red hooded cloak hiding her face. From what she was told she was to kill eight people and leave two for Amira to convert.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:23 am

Grim gently holds the queens arm as the darkness swallowed them both and than faded away into the light of a street lamp just outside of the park. first time he has been in such a populated area without a name on his list. and this strange girl with a hooded coat, it was actaly a nice looking coat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:38 am

Lucy Jane looked at the two, she recognized the demon from the cafe a few weeks ago. Amira walked up to her. "Alfred and Samuel and left for me. Kill the rest and give the souls to the reaper Grim. This is a request from Death." She explained as she walked down the path to find the two victims leaving Lucy Jane and the reaper behind.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:46 am

i hate being eren boy like this. at lest if im killing im actually doing my job. grim says to the girl thinking he knows her from somewhere. Grim swinging his scythe around, as he gets annoyed. after all by rights he cant kill a soulless creature, if its warp twisted and demonic he can, so why he cant kill all but the lord is confusing but that's deaths wishes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:01 am

"We all have our paths that we must walk. It doesn't matter if we like them or not.' She said as took a blade from her back and walked to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cold night, the dark Queen (open)   The cold night, the dark Queen (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The cold night, the dark Queen (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next