The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 Voting_barThe girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 Voting_barThe girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:06 am

"Really? You don't seem to come off as emotionless to me Gekko." Ion said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:09 am

gekko looks at him "really?" she smiles at him "i like you ion.. your nice.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:13 am

"Thanks. I like you too, your really interesting." Ion smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:15 am

gekko smiles and sits in front of him "now what will we do?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:23 am

"I'm not sure. Do you have any ideas Gekko?" Ion asked looking at Gekko.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:25 am

gekko thinks and shakes her head "not really i've never spent time with anyone.." she looks at him and smiles slightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:27 am

"Really? Why don't I take you out into the town then?" Ion suggested.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:29 am

gekko looks at him shocked "i've never went to town before... i haven't left the shrine since....since... i don't remember if i ever left the shrine.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:31 am

"Oh.. Do you not want to go?" Ion asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:33 am

gekko looks at him "i..i want to go... is town scary?" she tilts her head and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:49 am

"Well I haven't been to the town near here myself... But, I'm sure I can arrange something so you can come to Daath with me. It's a very safe city." Ion smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:51 am

gekko smiles and looks at him "i would love to come see your city..." she giggles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:58 am

"Would you like to go see it now?" Ion asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:09 am

gekko smiles and nods "yes please.." she stands up and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:10 am

Ion smiled and held Gekko's hand. "Let's go then." Ion lead Gekko into the carriage. The carriage began to move ahead.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:16 am

gekko looks around and watches as the shrine disappears. she looks at ion and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:17 am

"It'll be a few hours before we get to Daath, You can take a nap if you want to." Ion smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:19 am

gekko smiles at him "alright thank you.." she yawns and curls up in the seat and closes her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:22 am

Ion smiled and laughed a little. 'Seriously though... Who does she remind me of..? Appearance wise she's really familiar..' Ion thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:32 am

gekko was asleep for about a hour. she streteches and yawns, she looks around and waves sleepy at ion. "good morning.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:44 am

"Good morning." Ion smiled and waved back. "Were about half of the way there now."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:48 am

gekko smiles and sits up "i can't wait to see your home..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:49 am

"I actually don't live in a normal home. I live in the Daath cathedral. If you didn't know, Daath and most of this island nation follows the religion of Lorelei. Daath is the center of that religion." Ion explained.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:51 am

gekko nods "alright.." she smiles and giggles lightly she really didn't understand what he meant but she didn't mind as long as ion was there. "i don't really understand what you mean but as long as your there ion.. i'll be fine.." she sits gets up to sit by him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:34 am

~bump~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next