The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) Vote_lcapThe girl in the moonlight (fukuro) Voting_barThe girl in the moonlight (fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) Vote_lcapThe girl in the moonlight (fukuro) Voting_barThe girl in the moonlight (fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) Empty
PostSubject: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:44 pm

Gekko smiles as she looks up at the moon from the porch of the shrine. "pretty..." she begins to glow as the moonlight hits her. "i wonder if someone will ask for wishes tonight?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:01 pm

Ion yawned as he rode in a carriage that was heading back to Daath. Tomorrow he was supposed to meet princess Gekko. He wasn't entirely sure why his guardians cared so much that he have a wife.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:04 pm

gekko smiles lightly "it doesn't seem anyone is coming tonight.. i should get some sleep so i can be rested to meet this Ion person tomorrow.." she stands up and walks into the shrine. she lays down in her bed and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:07 pm

Ion fell asleep in the carriage. He was taken to his room and put on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:09 pm

gekko wakes up and smiles the next morning. "i wonder why am going to meet him.." she walks out of the shrine and looks around.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:18 pm

Ion had woken several hours earlier to be taken to princess Gekko's home. A carriage rolled up to the shrine. Ion looked out of the curtains to see that they were here. He opened the door and stepped out. "Your princess Gekko, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:21 pm

gekko looks at him and smiles "yes i am..." she bows lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:29 pm

Ion bowed. "I am Fon Master Ion." ion looked oddly at Gekko. He couldn't place it, but he could swear that he saw Gekko before.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:35 pm

gekko smiles happily "its nice to meet you Ion.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:38 pm

"Have we met before Gekko? You look familiar." Ion said looking at Gekko.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:40 pm

gekko thinks for a moment "i don't believe we have..." she smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:44 pm

"It's just that you look familiar is all." Ion said shrugging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:46 pm

gekko smiles and giggles lightly "what would you like to do today Ion?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:50 pm

"I just figured we could talk and get to know each other." Ion shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:57 pm

gekko smiles "all right.." she takes his hand and walks him to the main room in the shrine. she sits down on the floor and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:09 pm

"Would you like to start? Or do you want me to start?" Ion asked looking at Gekko.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:13 pm

gekko smiles "you start.." she giggles lightly and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:18 pm

"Alright.." Ion thought for a moment. "I'm Fon Master Ion... I'm a mage.." Ion thought about what else he wanted to say but nothing came to mind.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:30 pm

Gekko smiles "thats interesting.." she thinks for a moment "am princess gekko of the moon shrine.. am a neko and am 18... and uh when the moonlight hits me i can grant one person two wishes.." she thinks more "i can't really think of anythin else i hope that was enough information.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:34 pm

"That was pretty intresting though." Ion said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:36 pm

gekko smiles "thank you for thinking am interesting.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 pm

"Well you are. I haven't really met someone that I've taken an interest in, in a while." Ion said looking at Gekko.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:49 pm

gekko blushes lightly and smiles at him. "i think your interest too.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:55 pm

"Thanks Gekko. Most people aren't serious when they say they take an interest me." Ion said looking at the ground sadly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:58 pm

gekko blinks and gets up and hugs him lightly. she smiles at him sweetly "lots of people tell me am boring because i seem emotionless..." she looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)   The girl in the moonlight (fukuro) Empty

Back to top Go down

The girl in the moonlight (fukuro)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next