The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Girl or boy? (open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Girl or boy? (open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Girl or boy? (open) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Girl or boy? (open) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Girl or boy? (open) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Girl or boy? (open) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Girl or boy? (open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Girl or boy? (open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Girl or boy? (open) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Girl or boy? (open) Vote_lcapGirl or boy? (open) Voting_barGirl or boy? (open) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Girl or boy? (open) Vote_lcapGirl or boy? (open) Voting_barGirl or boy? (open) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Girl or boy? (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Girl or boy? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 12:24 am

Mayu giggles as he skips down the sidewlk. he just finished buying some new clothes. he spins making his dress twirl. "todays going good!" he smiles happily.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 12:32 am

Mao was walking down the sidewalk. "How could such an idiotic Yactogram steal my sister's guitar. Right on stage too.." During an intermission for Rizumu's most recent concert, someone stole her guitar. Mao was going to buy her a brand new one that looked just like the one she lost.
Mao wasn't looking where he was going and bumped into Mayu. "I'm sorry miss. I wasn't looking where I was going."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 12:35 am

mayu looks up at him and smiles "its ok... i should've been paying attention.." he giggles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 12:38 am

"I'm Mao.." Mao blushed a bit. This person looked pretty cute to him. "You.. Uh.. Wanna go on a date..?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 12:40 am

mayu smiles "my names mayu.." he giggles and thinks for a moment "sure that sounds like a lot of fun.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 12:47 am

"I'll meet you at the entrance to the concert hall where Rizumu's playing. Is that alright?" Mao asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 12:49 am

mayu smiles and nods "ok!" he winks at him and giggles. "see ya there big boy.." he skips off.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 12:52 am

Mao blushed deeper when he was called big boy. Mao shook his head and walked off to the Guitar shop. "This is going to make some story for Rizumu.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 12:57 am

mayu goes home and changes into the new dress he brought. he gets ready and smiles "perfect!" he walks out the door and walks to the concert hall.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:10 am

When Mao got back he handed Rizumu the guitar.
"Thank you so much Mao! This is just like my old one!" Rizumu went to her room to put on a new strap for the guitar and tune it up, then practice for tonight's show. Mao wasn't able to tell Rizumu that Mao had a date tonight.

"Man.. first date in quite a while.." The last date that Mao had was when he was 16, and the girl broke up with him because of Mao's father being a complete drunk at the time. Mao and Rizumu drove off to the concert hall.

"I'll meet you back stage after the concert tonight, alright Rizumu?" Mao asked.
"Sure, that's good with me. When the concert's over just knock three times on the back door." Rizumu smiled and headed back stage to set up for the concert. Mao waited at the entrance, wearing the same clothes as earlier, which was really what he always wore.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:13 am

mayu smiles when he sees mao. he waves and runs over "hey big boy!" he giggles and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:16 am

Mao smiled when he saw Mayu. "Hey Mayu! I got us some great seats." Mao took out front row tickets and handed one to Mayu.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:40 am

mayu smiles "wow thats amazing mao!" he hugs him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:45 am

Mao hugged Mayu tightly back and held Mayu's hand as he brought them to their seats. The concert started soon after.
-
The concert was over after two hours. "So, what did you think about the concert?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:51 am

mayu smiles "it was awesome! i had so much fun!" he giggles and looks ay mao.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:57 am

"Awesome! And it only get's better!" Mao smiled and held Mayu's and took Mayu to the back door. Mao knocked on the door and Rizumu opened the back door.
"Hey Mao! Who's this? You didn't tell me you had a date~!" Rizumu said laughing a little.
Mao blushed lightly and took Mayu inside back stage.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:03 am

mayu smiles and giggles "hi am mayu!" he holds onto maos arm happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:09 am

"It's nice to meet you Mayu. I'm Rizumu, Mao's sister." Rizumu said smiling. Mao smiled and looked at Mayu.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:17 am

mayu giggles and smiles "thats so cool! your really good at playing the gutiar rizumu!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:19 am

"Thanks! Mao got me that guitar just today." Rizumu said smiling. Mao kept smiling, Rizumu was really helping him on this.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:25 am

mayu smiles "aawww how sweet!" he giggles lightly and hugs mao lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:29 am

"I guess I'll be seeing you at home Mao." Rizumu said smiling taking her guitar and walking out the door.
"See ya then Rizumu." Mao said as Rizumu left. "Why don't I get you home Mayu?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:39 am

mayu smiles "ok!" he holds onto maos arm and giggles. "its this way.." he pulls mao toward his home.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:44 am

It wasn't long before they got to Mayu's home. "What did you think of tonight..?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:56 am

mayu smiles "i had a lot of fun tonight mao..." he giggles lightly and kisses mao on the cheek. "would you like to come in?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl or boy? (open)   Girl or boy? (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl or boy? (open)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next