The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A girl and her guitar (sky) Vote_lcapA girl and her guitar (sky) Voting_barA girl and her guitar (sky) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A girl and her guitar (sky) Vote_lcapA girl and her guitar (sky) Voting_barA girl and her guitar (sky) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A girl and her guitar (sky)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

A girl and her guitar (sky) Empty
PostSubject: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:59 am

Remilia smiles as she sits near the edge of the water. She giggles happily "finally some down time with that Yuji guy running around demon hunting has went way up.." She plays a few strings on her guitar. "this is awesome!!" She giggles and lays down in the glass.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Sky Kuso
Admin
Admin
Sky Kuso

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:10 am

Wearing what he had on his own sleeveless blue hodded vest and a one strapped backpack, he stuck his hands in his pockets he wanders out to the lake as his sliver hair floated along with the wind. Grinning as the hood hid his face. Pacing his steps to walk to the surface of the water far from where the musical sound came from.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:18 am

Remilia blinks and answers her phone as she hears it ring. She frowns and takes a deep breath "no I won't take this run get someone else to do it please.. I might not do good work call me for the next run ok.." She hangs up and sighs "those people about me sometimes.." She giggles and looks at a spider that was coming down from it's web. She stands up and plays a Lois music note killing the spider before she screamed. "I hate hate hate spiders! This is the last place I thought I would find them!!"
Back to top Go down
Sky Kuso
Admin
Admin
Sky Kuso

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:22 am

He hears some yelling then turns his head then wonders what was all that about, then he went back to his reflection seeing his former self in his head looking at it. Touching his face gently he sat down pulling his backpack off then on the side of him. Then he laid back on the warm wet grass, looking up into the sky watching the clouds float on by.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:27 am

Remilia blinks and looks around "I think someone else is here.." She smiles excitedly "maybe it's a unicorn.." She looks around again "hello is anyone else here?!"
Back to top Go down
Sky Kuso
Admin
Admin
Sky Kuso

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:31 am

Soon falling a asleep he had a bad week and it wasn't getting no better to him, grunting to wake up. He groaned feeling so bad as his body ached. He just turned over then normally breathed going back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:35 am

Remilia sighs and lays down. "I guess no one is here.." She closes her eyes holding on to her guitar tightly. "I'll just take a small nap.." She drifts off to a half sleep. If anything moved she would still wake up.
Back to top Go down
Sky Kuso
Admin
Admin
Sky Kuso

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 1:51 pm

A few minutes passed by then he was up on his feet, on a flat rock surface then placed a finger on it lifting himself up with his other hand behind his back. Balancing himself off of his finger.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:43 pm

Remilia sits up and gets her guitar ready as she hears something moving. She looks at the man and blinks "who are you? Are you a demon or something else!?" She had a stern look in her eyes, she was in fight mode.
Back to top Go down
Sky Kuso
Admin
Admin
Sky Kuso

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:19 am

He ignored her trying to concentrate till, he acted like he didnt hear anything. Her voice was so annoying it was like drviing him nuts. So he stood still balancing his body on his finger, watching her intently but not making eye contact. He doesn't know but that guitar seems like bad news.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:04 am

Remilia growls and frowns "fine no answer I'll have to attack!" She plays a few notes and a blast gets sent toward him. She smirks "it'll be a hit!" She giggles and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Sky Kuso
Admin
Admin
Sky Kuso

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:28 am

He felt the shockwave coming down as it made contact a large explosion emitted flying debris everywhere as the smoke settle he was already gone. Though a flicker his appearance behind her then silently placed a hand on her guitar holding it. "Calm down..." he spoke as his hood was hiding his face. "There is no need for hostility."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:39 am

Remilia blinks and blushes lightly. "how did you?!" She looked at where he was then back at him. She looks at him slightly upset that he got away so easy from her attack. "well then you should answer my questions! I'm a demon hunter and I can't take any chances.. It was your own fault for my hostility.."
Back to top Go down
Sky Kuso
Admin
Admin
Sky Kuso

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:05 am

He looked at her then took his hand off the guitar then nodded rubbing the back of his head, his eyes studying her looking her over then looked at her under his silver hair bangs. "Sorry I was distracted...I was looking and paying attention to....something else." he said as he took a step back from the twin tailed haired female.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:14 am

Remilia blinks and looks at him. She blushes lightly "it's fine you should just be careful.. I'm sorry I shot blasts at you.." She bows and leans on her guitar. "so why are you out here?"
Back to top Go down
Sky Kuso
Admin
Admin
Sky Kuso

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:27 am

"Oh relaxing and training of the sort. That kind of thing" he said as he waved his hand at her as a signal to not worry about the whole blasting thing. "I just been traveling by my self to get my powers back...thats all nothing big." he said as he shrugged taking a seat on the grass looking at the lake as a warm brezze blew by.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:31 am

Remilia holds her skirt as the breeze comes by. She looks at him "so you lost your powers?" She had never heard of that happening before. She sits down next to him and lays down her guitar. She opens her phone and turns it off. She sets it down by her guitar. She looks at him with an interested look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sky Kuso
Admin
Admin
Sky Kuso

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:41 am

"Yeah I did..." he said hugging his knees a little before looking off to the lake, he looked at her then away back to teh lake. Ignoring of what she was doing, he didn't know what to do. "that what happens when you push your powers to the limits to destroy a god who plans on going about destruction...well demon god anyway." he shrugged as he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:46 am

Remilia looks at him surprised. She wiggles her butt slightly and she smiles lightly "you fought a demon god?! That's so cool!!" She giggles and smiles "what was it like?!" She looks at the lake "I've only seen Yuji and he just toyed with me.. I wasn't even a challenge for him.." She looks at the ground "he defeated me.." She sighs and looks at him. "you seen so cool what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sky Kuso
Admin
Admin
Sky Kuso

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:51 am

He backed up a little flinching by her girly giggles "Um its Sky..." he rubbed his head then gently "Trust me its not easy as it sounds." he said as he looked at his hands then sighed "If only I had them...I would be cool." He placed his hands on his knees looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:57 am

Remilia smiles "well it's nice to meet you.. I'm Remilia Scarlet.. You can call me Scarlet if you want.." She giggles lightly and looks at him "you don't need your powers sky to be cool.. I think your cool even without your powers you dodged my attack so I think that's pretty cool.." She smiles warmly at him. "I know defeating a demon god isn't easy.. But you did it!"
Back to top Go down
Sky Kuso
Admin
Admin
Sky Kuso

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:01 am

"Yeah but there are much more evil things out there...and its not about being cool...I don't believe in coolness. Just confident in myself that I beat evil at its own game." he said as he clenched a fist looking at it. He pulled his hood back revealing his face and his silver hair.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:07 am

Remilia looks at him and blushes lightly. She looks away to hide her blush. "that's good maybe you should become a demon hunter were short handed because of Yuji and Lisette.."
Back to top Go down
Sky Kuso
Admin
Admin
Sky Kuso

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:35 am

He looked at her then sat up "...I can cause I'm no hunter of the sort.." Kicking his shoes off trying feel free and good giving his feet some rest from all the walking. "I can't anyway....I have to go through trials with heaven...or I die Ferrell this time." He said as he sighed as gruesome images filled his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:08 am

Remilia blinks and looks at him surprised and confused. "what do you mean sky?" She looks at him slightly worried. She wasn't sure what he was talking about but it didn't sound good. She felt bad he looked so sad. Without thinking she leans over and hugs him tightly. She blinks after a few minutes and bushes deeply. She jumps back and looks away "uh sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) Empty

Back to top Go down

A girl and her guitar (sky)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next