The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) Vote_lcapthe girl who fell from the sky.(open) Voting_barthe girl who fell from the sky.(open) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) Vote_lcapthe girl who fell from the sky.(open) Voting_barthe girl who fell from the sky.(open) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

the girl who fell from the sky.(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

the girl who fell from the sky.(open) Empty
PostSubject: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:18 am

amy sighs she wore herself out again looking to see if her village was still around. she was now falling through the sky heading towards the ground just like when she was a baby. but this time she didn't have something to protect her from the ground. mabye she'll get enough strength to have the wind carry her to safety but she doubted that. she looks up to see how far she had to hit the ground it was alittle while but still.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:16 pm

Genji had been walking around the fields in his normal form for a few hours now, it always calmed him down. He was upset over missing the only chance he had to meet up with Isa, his brother, again. Isa said that he would be around where the underground city was, but Isa never showed. Genji looked up to the sky hoping to forget about it all. That's when he saw something falling out of the sky. He took off his boots and changed into his Lycan form, none of his clothes ripped or even tore, but his shoes would have been shred to pieces.
Genji's hair turned blue and gray and dropped a bit. Genji ran and soon caught the falling.. person? That wasn't what Genji expected. "Hey? Are you alright?" Genji asked turning back into his normal form.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:26 pm

amy blinks and looks at genji in surprise. she never thought someone would actually save her because it was the middle of nowhere. she smiles slightly happy "yea am fine thanks to you.." she blushes lightly "my names amy sunra.. whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:29 pm

"Genji. But most people call me Gen. The way that he was saying 'Genji' and 'Gen' Made it sound like 'Ginji' and 'Gin'.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:43 pm

amy smiles "well its nice to met gen..." she giggles lightly. "thank you for saving me.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:46 pm

"No prob. Mind if I ask why you were falling from the sky?" Gen smiled back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:53 pm

amy blushes lightly "i was looking for my village in the sky...i tired myself out and started falling.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:58 pm

Gen smiled, he hadn't seen a village in the sky before, but he had heard rumors. "So your from the sky? I guess you could say I'm from underground."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:08 pm

amy smiles lightly and giggles "i never met someone from underground.. so why were you out here..." she tilts her head and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:13 pm

"Actually, I left my underground city about... 8 years ago I think it was now. When I was 15. What about you? Why weren't you at home young one?" Gen said half joking, half serious. To him this girl looked around... 16 maybe? He wasn't great at judging ages.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:28 pm

sai looks at him sadly "i had to leave my village because of a war i was 12..." she smiles lightly and looks up at the sky and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:34 pm

"sorry, you don't have to say anymore if you don't want to..." Gen says now noticing what She was wearing. "Um... Any reason you wearing something so... revealing?" Gen says blushing.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:42 pm

amy blinks "what these are normal clothes where i come from.. is there a problem with it.." she looks at him confused.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:46 pm

"Well underground and on the surface here... You might be considered.. well a person who would, lets say, sell their body to others." Gen says trying to avoid the actual term.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:53 pm

amy blinks and blushes deeply "no one has ever said anything about it to me before..." she crosses her arms.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:00 pm

"I suppose that it is true what they say about those from the sky." Gen said leaning in to Amy. "They are all angels." Gen said kissing Amy on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:05 pm

amy blushes deeply when gen kisses her. "uuhh.." she blushes even deeper not being able to say anything. but her took her breath away "a....a....am no angel..." she looks at the ground still blushing.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:09 pm

"You don't have to think your one to be one." Gen said kissing her again. Gen was a bit of a hopeless romantic, but he did really know when he was in love, and he was looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:51 pm

amy blushes deeper her heart was beating so fast. she closes her eyes and kisses him back lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:56 pm

Gen was feeling the same fast beating heart. "There's a town just a mile north from here, want to head there?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:09 pm

amy blinks and smiles lightly "sure that sounds really nice!" she giggles happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:14 pm

"I'm nice to those I like after all. No matter that age, I take care of my friends..." Gen says basically saying that he thinks that Amy appears younger than 18, which she actually looks like.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:31 pm

amy blinks "you do know am 18 right.." amy giggles and kisses him lightly. she smiles and starts heading towards the town "come on gen!" she turns and the heart on her back was showen.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:36 pm

Gen walks the opposite way to get his boots. Gen ties his boots back onto his feet then soon catches back up with Amy. "I'm not a great judge of age, that's my excuse." Gen looked at the heart on her back and he blushed a little. He turned his head towards the sky as they walked towards the town.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:41 pm

amy giggles and smiles "it's ok.." she notices the blush on gens face "why are you blushing gen?" she tilts her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

the girl who fell from the sky.(open)
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next