The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Looking around (open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapLooking around (open) - Page 4 Voting_barLooking around (open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Looking around (open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapLooking around (open) - Page 4 Voting_barLooking around (open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Looking around (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

Looking around (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:15 am

Chris felt funny and it was not the healing. *What it is about her, I have never forced myself in a conflict before...maybe its the bond* Chris wondered while smiling
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:17 am

nicloe giggles "give me your shirt.." she smiles and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:29 am

Chris simply blushes and hands whats left of his shirt. From the look of his shirt his arm should be gone, and half of his back but he barely had a scratch. "thank you" He said still blushing
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:31 am

nicole smiles "your welcome.." she starts to work on his shirt and hums a little tone.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:43 am

Chris couldn't help but stare not because a unicorn was his book reader but because she was fixing his shirt, or so he tried to tell himself. *Her eyes, her hair.....SHE IS A UNICORN GET A HOLD OF YOUR SELF CHRIS* He was confused
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:33 am

nicole smiles and giggles  "heres your shirt!" she holds up his newly fixed shirt. she looks at him "chris are you ok?" she tilts her head.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:54 pm

"I am fine thanks. Why do you ask?" He said shaking off the feeling he had.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:50 pm

nicole smiles "it looked like something was on your mind.." she giggles lightly "am glad your ok!" she puts his shirt on alittle. "you put your shirt on the rest of the way.." she laughs lightly and sticks her tounge out playfully.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:24 pm

Chris gently pulls hes shirt down and buttons it up. He couldn't help but smile despite what just happened. "Thanks again it would have taken me hours to fix this shirt."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:27 pm

nicole smiles and giggles "am glad to help.. i have to fix my dress alot when i run through the forest... so am better good at quick fixs.." she spins around and sits back down again.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:42 pm

"So what do you want to do...i could go get you something from town or something..." Chris said hastily, he didn't want Nicole to get bored.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:45 pm

nicole blinks and looks at him. she giggles "i don't need anything.. i won't be bored anymore because i have you to talk to and stuff now.." she smiles at him warmly then looks off at the lake. "its so pretty here.."
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:54 pm

"I see why you stay here..." He looked at her lovingly, like a big brother "You want to protect this place and so i will help you." He looked up feeling at peace for once.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:57 pm

nicole blinks and looks at him. she smiles happily and hugs him tightly "thank you chris!!" she giggles and spins around excitedly.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:05 pm

Chris just sat there and padded her shoulder. *I cant lose Nicole like i did my friend* he thought
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:07 pm

nicole smiles and grabs his hand "dance with me to the music of the forest!" she giggles and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:35 pm

"No problem." Chris said as he stood he was used to dances like these from his travels. He let her lead as was customary with momotos.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:27 pm

nicole giggles and dances around swaying with the trees and grass. she looks at him and smiles happily.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:29 pm

Chris had all ready started dancing the Elven dance honoring mother nature.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:36 pm

nicole smiles happily and giggles, she claps her hands and watches him. "thats so cool!" she laughs happily.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:01 pm

Chris starts chanting in Elvish but it sounded more like birds singing and an elk calling and all sorts of animals.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:03 pm

nicole smiles and sways to the music "wow..." she watches him and giggles. she hugs him tightly "your so amazing chris!!"
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:10 pm

"Anasu tuke loi." He said in a Elven dialect He looked at her and smiled. "How was i?" He asked smiling with his eyes closed
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:12 pm

nicole smiles and giggles "you were amazing! that was so cool!" she hugs him tightly.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:28 pm

Chris looked at her confused. "What was cool?....Oh the Elven dance ya" He giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking around (open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next