The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Looking around (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLooking around (open) - Page 2 Voting_barLooking around (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Looking around (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLooking around (open) - Page 2 Voting_barLooking around (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Looking around (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Looking around (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:46 am

nicole looks at him slightly shocked "i would never burn your book! that would be mean.. but thank you for letting me read it.." she smiles lightly and opens the book. her horn glows alittle "huh thats never happened before.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:50 am

fear washes over Chris until he sees its not the book. he smiles "can you read it?" He asked as he turned hi attention to the fish, getting then ready for the nice miss Nicole.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:51 am

(ooc) she can if you want...
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:53 am

nicole blinks a few times "yeah but its kinda a werid book.. it doesn't have a storyline.." she tilts her head.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:58 am

" That's not possible how much can you read?"  Chris asked with fear in his voice dropping the seasoning. (ooc just the first spell for now because the book only lets me cast the spell of my level or lower and the first spell is a lightning bolt that shoots from my hand as for the spell name i dont care what you call it)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:03 am

nicole blinks and looks at him "theres only one sentece or more like one word..." she reads it over "Inazuma..."
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:13 am

When she started to read the spell out loud he quickly pointed his hand at the closest mountain. When she had finished reading the spell a strong lightning bolt shot from Chris's hand and blew off a chunk of the mountain. "Why can you read that the momoto king had already been chosen...unless the evil momoto's sent other momoto here then we..." He turned to nicole "need to stick together im not letting you get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:17 am

nicole blinks and jumps in the sir when the lightning bolt shooted out of his hand. "hu....hu.....hunted?" she shivers and looks at him scared.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:03 am

he lookes at her, winks, and tilts his head. "you will be fine and so will i ok?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:10 am

nicole looks at him and smiles "ok.." she stands up "but what where you talking about before? you said something about evil..."
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:06 pm

"There are very good momoto like the momoto king and myself, But like everything else when there is good there is bad. The bad, evil, and dark momoto tend to want everything for themselves, they want more power to overthrow the kind king we have now." He said looking kind but concerned "They don't know what realm i'm in or even who the king sent so we are safe but i kneed to level up so we can read more spells. Ergo we kneed to train." Chris grabbed the fish he had prepared for her and placed it unwrapped and on a plate in front of her. "eat up, you kneed your strength." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:12 pm

nicole looks at the fish and smiles "ok!" she giggles and starts to eat the fish "this is really good!"
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:31 pm

"thanks." He smiles watching her as he finishes his bass. "be warned i will have to follow you, if you keep my book. But if i hold on to it i can read it myself so i will be safe and no one will know you are the reader of my book....its up to you i can also wait at your apartment or house if you wish. remember we work together now." He said awaiting command.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:40 pm

nicole looks at him "i will stay with you.. i mean we're a team now... so i want to work with my partner no matter what happens i'll stay by your side!" she giggles and smiles happily at him. she takes a few more bites out of her fish.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:45 pm

"Well let me know where we are going and am i holding the book or are you?" Chris asked pleased to be teamed up with her a kind book reader. He smiles at her while she ate.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:14 pm

Nicole blinks and thinks for a moment "which is safer?" she smiles and looks at him. she finishes her fish and giggles "that was really yummy.."
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:22 pm

"I shall hold on to it when we are not using it. Im Glad you like the fish." He smiled while he put the book away.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:41 pm

nicole smiles and looks at him "we're going to be really good friends right?"
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:45 pm

"yes as long as you have a good heart and soul. So where we off to next?" He asked while cleaning up the mess he made cooking.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:49 pm

nicole blinks and looks at the ground "i don't know normal i stay out her for a while before i head back to the town... its so i don't forget where i came from.." she smiles and looks around the lake. "it reminds me of home.."
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:57 pm

"Tell me of home wont you?" He asked sitting cross-legged. He felt like he finely had a friend  and after all he had been through, he was happy.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:59 pm

nicole blinks and looks at him "you want to know about my home?" she was surprised no one had ever asked her that.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:06 pm

"Well why not? We are friends are we not?" He asked intrigued at her response. Chris could tell she had not divulged her story before and was caught off guard. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:08 pm

nicole smiles happily "i was born in a forest much like this one and i watched over it and protected it...until i got scared away by some hunters...." she looks at the ground feeling like a coward.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:17 pm

"Sounds like we kneed to take it back. What do you say?" He asked attempting to get her pumped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking around (open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next