The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The little vampire OPEN EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The little vampire OPEN EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The little vampire OPEN EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The little vampire OPEN EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The little vampire OPEN EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The little vampire OPEN EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The little vampire OPEN EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The little vampire OPEN EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The little vampire OPEN EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The little vampire OPEN Vote_lcapThe little vampire OPEN Voting_barThe little vampire OPEN Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The little vampire OPEN Vote_lcapThe little vampire OPEN Voting_barThe little vampire OPEN Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The little vampire OPEN

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

The little vampire OPEN Empty
PostSubject: The little vampire OPEN   The little vampire OPEN EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:05 am

Anastasia sat in the library reading a book about the history of vampires. Most of th info was fake, but she loved seeing what mortals came up with about her kind. It was also to get her mind off her blood lust, so that she wont hurt people.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The little vampire OPEN   The little vampire OPEN EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:09 am

Atama walks into the library and yawns "why did teiyo make me come here... its boring.." he sighs and looks around. "wheres that stupid book..."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: The little vampire OPEN   The little vampire OPEN EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:15 am

When she came in she was sure that she was alone, however now she was sure. She heard a male voice from somewhere in the room. Knowing not to draw attention, she went back to her book, flicking the page to the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The little vampire OPEN   The little vampire OPEN EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:18 am

atama sighs and walks around "i can't find the book shes looking for if all these other books are here... its going to take forever.." he sighs and keeps looking around "i swear she did this to torment me.."
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: The little vampire OPEN   The little vampire OPEN EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:55 am

She could hear the male person come closer and closer. Her red eue's lit up, Anastasia would now sence the person, and not only the person, but also his blood.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The little vampire OPEN   The little vampire OPEN EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:18 am

atama sits and looks around some more. "this is bull.. wheres someone when you need help.." he kneels downa dn rests for a momnet "this is so boring.."
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: The little vampire OPEN   The little vampire OPEN EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:32 am

Crawling on the floor she poked her head around the corner, there was her meal, an easy target since he seemed defeted. Eyes glowing bright red she pounsed on him, "Food!" She looked at him with bright red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The little vampire OPEN   The little vampire OPEN EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:38 pm

atama looks at her and smiles "hey can you help me?" he sits up and stretches "i thought i was in here all alone.. my names atama lieras am the head god in the garden of games .."
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: The little vampire OPEN   The little vampire OPEN EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:17 am

"Food, blood of a god you say, not many of my kind had feasted on that. They will be proud." Her red eyes glowed, she couldn't remember when was the last time she feed, but what harm could having a bite now do to her, "Your blood must be nice, what ype is it?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The little vampire OPEN   The little vampire OPEN EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:28 am

atama thinks for a moment "am not sure... my sister knows that, i don't like known useless knowledge.." he looks at her and smirks "so your a vampire, intresting.." he chuckles and stands up. he picks her up and spins her around "cool your like a doll! its so cute!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: The little vampire OPEN   The little vampire OPEN EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:03 am

Anatasia hissed at the person, "Let me go!" due to all the spining she lost her blood lust, her eyes went back to being a normal red.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The little vampire OPEN   The little vampire OPEN EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:48 am

atama sets her down and chuckles "i knew that would work.." he smiles and pats her head. "hey do you think you can help though? i really need it.."
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: The little vampire OPEN   The little vampire OPEN EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:54 am

"Not for long," She rubbed her head, "It will happen again. So if it can be quick yes. What do you need?" She asked while leaning on the shelf.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The little vampire OPEN   The little vampire OPEN EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:13 am

atama thinks for a moment "uuhh crap.." he kneels down and scratches the back of his head. he claps his hands "oh i remember now, it was some ancient book about our grandfather.. she said our last name would be on it.." he looks at her and smiles "do you think you can help?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: The little vampire OPEN   The little vampire OPEN EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:16 am

"Ill try I guess." Anastasia goes to grab her parasol.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The little vampire OPEN   The little vampire OPEN EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:22 am

atama smiles and hugs her tightly "thanks a bunch!" he chuckles happily and sets her down.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: The little vampire OPEN   The little vampire OPEN EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:24 am

A little one 101 on vampires, we love blood. Necks a great, it's easier to smell it if. If you really want to be my food then continue with the hugs, if not I advise you to stop." She warned, "more detail about your book will be good too."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The little vampire OPEN   The little vampire OPEN EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:33 am

atama smirks "am a head god am sure i can handle myself.. but am not sure if i would be able to break someone as cute as you!" he chuckles and thinks about the book. "hhmmm she said it would be old and kinda big...dusty..." he looks at her "thats all she really said that i can remeber.."
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: The little vampire OPEN   The little vampire OPEN EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:36 am

"Oh sons of Krasnyee, what have I gotten myself into." Anastasia shakes her head, "That description will work for more then half of the books here." She folds her arms.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The little vampire OPEN   The little vampire OPEN EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:43 am

atama chuckles "am sorry..." he thinks a little more to try and be more helpful. "she said the name was written in pure gold.. are there any books like that here?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: The little vampire OPEN   The little vampire OPEN EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:45 am

"I don't spend my whole life here. Books are placed in groups, the type of book it is, the author. If you know that, it can narrow down the search."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The little vampire OPEN   The little vampire OPEN EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:47 am

atama chuckles lightly and thinks for a moment "its the kind of book that explains someones life... and i think the author has the same last name as me and my sister but am not sure..."
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: The little vampire OPEN   The little vampire OPEN EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 6:34 am

"And that is..." She looked at him, hopingthat he knew what the last name was.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The little vampire OPEN   The little vampire OPEN EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 6:36 am

atama smirks and chuckles "i told you it was leiras.." he pats her head and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: The little vampire OPEN   The little vampire OPEN EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:35 am

"Doesn't help much, but you can star at the left side and I the right... just find where 'L' starts and look from there." she said as she headed towards the right side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The little vampire OPEN   The little vampire OPEN Empty

Back to top Go down

The little vampire OPEN
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next