The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Looking around (open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Looking around (open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Looking around (open) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Looking around (open) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Looking around (open) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Looking around (open) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Looking around (open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Looking around (open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Looking around (open) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Looking around (open) Vote_lcapLooking around (open) Voting_barLooking around (open) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Looking around (open) Vote_lcapLooking around (open) Voting_barLooking around (open) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Looking around (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

Looking around (open) Empty
PostSubject: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:09 am

Chris had just arrived in this strange realm and was already impressed with what he had seen so far. Wanting to take a break he came to this beautiful lake and thought are there fish worth catching? so he sat and started reading his pole.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:13 am

Nicole was out by the lake bathing in the sun. she loved it here and it wasn't to far from the town she was staying in. she smiles and takes a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:21 am

"shoot!" Chris yelled a bit frustrated for he left his hooks in the momoto world. "now i have to do this by hand." so he stands and un buttons his shirt and slips his shoes and socks off.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:24 am

nicole looks over and blushes. she hadn't thought there would be someone here. she stays still and watches what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:32 am

Shaking off the feeling someone was watching him he jumped in the water. About 10 minutes later he walks up on shore holding 2 trout and a bass.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:37 am

niocle sits up amazed "wow thats so cool!" she covers her mouth and looks at him "i wonder how he did that..." she tilts her head and looks at the water and watches the fishes.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:42 am

Chris looks over and see the girl. He smiles and winks returning to drying off. He pulled out a blanket and spread it out he then sits and waves the girl over while putting the fish down.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:47 am

nicole blushes lightly and takes a deep breath. she walked over to him and sits down. she looks at him then the ground.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:55 am

"Why so shy miss? I'm not here to eat you." he said with a kind chuckle he then puts a finger under her chin and lifts her head. "I wont hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:57 am

niocle blushes lightly "am sorry am just shy around new people.. my names niocle.." she smiles lightly at him and looks at the fish.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:01 am

"i like them raw but if you want them cooked i can do that." he smiles as he sets up a cooking fire. "my name is Chris by the way nice to meet you miss Niocle." he said with a slight bow of the head.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:09 am

niocle smiles at him and giggles. "how did you catch those fish? you didn't use a fishing rod.."
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:19 am

"my race do this when we are 5 catching much bigger. you do want yours cooked right?" he said pointing at the larger of the two trout. He grabs the bass and bites off the head whole swallows and glances at his bag .
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:23 am

noicle nods and blinks in surprise when she sees him bite off the head of the bass. "uuhh.." she wasn't sure what to do or say after that. that was very new to her also.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:33 am

"Is something wrong Niocle?" Chris asks with concern as he finishes getting the cooking pit ready Am i doing something odd? he thought for this was all normal to him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:04 pm

noicle blinks and shakes her head "oh no..am sorry i just never seen someone do that before.." she smiles lightly and giggles.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:42 am

"So you don't know what a momoto is?"he asked taking another big bite. after he loook's at the cooking pit and lightning jumped from his fingers to the pit and caught it ablaze.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:47 am

nicole blinks and blushes lightly "no...i don't am sorry..." she looks at him as he light the fire "wow thats so cool!"
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:11 am

Chris look's at her confused "oh you're fine, and what is cool?" he turned and looked at the pit and tossed the two trout rapped in tinfoil in the pit for her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:12 am

nicole looks at him "you..you light the fire without a match..." she blushes and looks at the ground feeling embrassed.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:18 am

"oh that" Chris said as he chuckled "you are a fine miss for caching that most would have, how you say, 'brushed it of?' but not you i also wonder if you have seen my purple book as well and if so i may let you hold it too." He chuckled again his friendly demeanor strong as ever
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:23 am

nicole blinks and looks at his bag "a book? i haven't really looked for one.." she giggles lightly "but can i please take a look at it.. i like to look through books.." she smiles and blushes lightly.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:32 am

"Be forewarned you can't or shouldn't read the book. Don't mistake me read it if you can nothing is going to stop you, but the language is one you should not be able to read." he said sound more serious then ever thought possible. Chris Looked down right after he said that, looking worried but hopeful, he rummaged through his bag grabbed the purple book pulled it out and placed it in her lap. Remembering the fish hr quickly pulled them out to cool for they were done.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:36 am

nicole looked down at the book. she blushes lightly she wanted to look throguh it but he said she shouldn't. she sighs she couldn't just look through it without him saying it was ok. she holds it in her hands and looks over the cover.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:41 am

"I said read it if you can. So read it don't just look at it i..." he stopped his rant when he saw her face. " it's ok you can open it." He said gently and calmly " just please don't burn it or i will get hurt or worse ok?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking around (open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next