The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Looking around (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapLooking around (open) - Page 3 Voting_barLooking around (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Looking around (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapLooking around (open) - Page 3 Voting_barLooking around (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Looking around (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Looking around (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:21 pm

nicole blinks and looks at him "take it back?" she tilts her head.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:34 pm

"You were forced out right? Now you have the power to take it back." He simply looked at her playing his tail.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:37 pm

nicole looks at the ground stillĀ "i ran away scared.. i could have stayed and fought but i didn't... am nothing more than a coward..."
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:58 pm

"NO! You were smart you saved your self that does not make you a cowered, and besides if you were a cowered Ā you would have either burned or thrown away my book, but you kept it. You are courageous just give it time and until then i will be your shield." he said pulling her up to stand and hugging her. "You kept my book and wanted to team up with me to help me so i will help you" He looks her in the eyes "And don't ever say you are a coward again ok?" Chris smiled kindly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:06 pm

nicole blushes deeply and looks at him. "i promise i won't say that anymore... am sorry chris.." she hugs him back "your really nice.."
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:18 pm

Chris hugs Nicole warmly. "So what do you say, Want to take back your forest?" He asked getting exited. He liked her for some reason. She reminded of him of himself a few years ago. He longed for what she seemed to have but he thought he could be wrong so he decided to wait it out and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:22 pm

nicole blushes and looks at him "am not sure... i....i don't really care for fighting.... i like to talk things out before i start a fight to see if we can avoid the uh.... fight..." she smiles lightly at him "but am not sure if the hunters would want to talk to me or just kill me and take my horn and powers..." she looks at the ground sadly.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:34 pm

Chris looks at her a bit worried at what ever made her so submissive is still haunting her *this will be harder then i thought* Chris thought to himself. "I will stop them if they want to fight, all you would have to do is read a simple spell, and that's if it comes to it. Hopefully it wont and they will leave peacefully." Chris said with hope.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 5:45 pm

nicole looks at him with a smile "really you think they will leave peacefully?!" she giggles excitedly and hops around "ok then lets do it!"
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 5:59 pm

*I hope they will because she is not ready for a fight* Chris smiled "Well why not if we ask nicely." Chris chuckles "lead on."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:03 pm

nicole giggles and smiles "thanks chris!" she kisses his cheek lightly. she takes his hand and leads him to a shining doorway.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:21 pm

"How close are we?" Chris asked a bit surprised Ā at the door *Where did that door come from? This cant be good.*
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:45 pm

nicole giggles "right through this door and we'll be there!" she smiles as she runs through it with chris. she looks around at the forest she once knew it was destoryed.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:51 pm

"stay behind me, and tell me was this like this when you left" He asked keeping his hand ready for the spell, when Chris and Nicole walked through the door he opened his book and put it in his rope backpack so she could read the spell " and be ready for anything" *This is bad, this is bad, this is really really bad* he thought.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:55 pm

nicole had tears running down her face her whole world had been shattered. she drops to the ground "how could this have happened! why would they do this to such a pretty forest! why why why?! the forest did nothing to them! i should have just let them kill me then at least my forest would be safe!" she was shaking on the ground.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:59 pm

" USE MY BOOK, OR GO BACK FOR I WILL NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS!!" Chris was yell to get any one in the area to come to him and he was livid he wanted to kill them.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:05 pm

nicole was still shaking on the ground. she looks around and gets up she walks to the middle of a clearing "just take me out now... am here...." two arrows fly past her and hit the tree behind her. she didn't flinch she just stood there.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:09 pm

Chris shoots the first spell where the arrows came from he then grabs Nicole and runs back through the door. "if you wont stay put i will make you" He said as he shut the door and faced it ready to kill anyone that came through.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:13 pm

once the door shut it disappeared "why why would you do that chris?! i was suppose to protectĀ the forestĀ but i didn't!" she looks at him with tears in her eyes "why would you save after seeing what happened to the forest?" she looks at the ground sadly.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:19 pm

Chris looked at her tears streaming down his face making it look like Nicole was laughing. Chris was hurt when he closed the door an arrow grazed his left shoulder. " Don't you EVER throw your life away like that again PROMISE ME please..." Chris fell to his knees crying. *Why would any one do that and what was the point...i will kill them* He thought.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:24 pm

nicole blinks and looks at him "i...i promise....." she looks at the ground. she looks back up again "your shoulder! your hurt!" she moves closer to him worried.
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:27 pm

"thank you and don't worry im your shield remember?" he asked. Chris's shoulder appeared to only have a tiny scratch even though his sleeve was burned bad.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:32 pm

nicloe looks at him "so your hurt... at least let me heal it i would feel better.. also let me fix your shirt.. please chris it would make me feel better about how i acted.."
Back to top Go down
AkioNop
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
AkioNop

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:34 pm

Chris giggled "Ok if you must." He liked her
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:47 pm

Nicole smiles and giggles "thank you chris.." her horn begins to glow and she touches his wound and it heals completely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (open)   Looking around (open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking around (open)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next