The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 Voting_barThe Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 Voting_barThe Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The Venom Shop (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:42 am

justin washes himself off and turns off the water. he hops out and dries himself "i might have been there because we just met.." he wraps the towel around his waist. he looks at himself in the mirror he snaps his fingers and the flame appears. he touches the flame to the skin skin on his shoulder creating a burn mark on himself.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:43 am

"what are you doing?" Kaito asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:46 am

justin looks at him "am burning myself what does it look like.." he snaps his fingers again and the flame disappears.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:47 am

"Let me rephrase that. Why are you burning yourself?" Kaito asked still seeming concerned.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:51 am

justin sighs "i'll tell you but if tell anyone else i'll kill you.." darkness begins to surround justin and kaito. "i do this to remeber my sister and what my parents did to her and me.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:54 am

"Alright. I won't tell anyone." Kaito said looking at all of the burn marks.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:58 am

justin looks at him "thats not all.. my parent where burning me and my sister with ciggys one day and they got the bright idea to light my sisters body on fire and let me watch her burn alive...i burn myself to try and feel her pain but all i do is enjoy it which pisses me off..." he sighs and covers his eyes. the darkness disappears "i need some alochol..." he walks out of the bathroom and into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:04 am

Kaito was surprised at what Justin had just told him.  Kaito walked out into the kitchen. "You've really had a tough life... You know I won't push anything you don't want to tell me.." Kaito said looking at Justin.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:06 am

justin takes out some sake and gin and mixes them. "yeah i know..my life hasn't been that tough.." he drinks half the mixed drink,
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:11 am

"Maybe in your eyes it wasn't tough, but that's how your looking at it now. If it were anyone else, they wouldn't be like you, they would have given up a long time ago." Kaito said trying to be encouraging but not sure if he was or not.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:17 am

justin shurgs "its whatever..." he takes the bottle that had the mixed drink in it to the couch. he drinks the rest of it and throws the bottle in the trash. he sighs and lays his head back "i have to go get dressed.." he gets up and walks into his room. instead of a door he had a curtain. he closes the curtain and goes into his closet.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:35 am

"Nice... curtain." Kaito said as an attempt to keep the conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:30 am

justin smirks and gets dress "yeah yeah.. whatever.." he laughs lightly and walks back out in pjs.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:07 pm

"Wanna see a trick?" Kaito pick up 5 of the matches, that weren't burned out already.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:59 pm

justin looks at him "sure what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:19 pm

Kaito stuck the five matches against his pants at one and they all lit on fire. Kaito opened his left hand enough so it was flat. He put one match on his fingers so there was one match on the very end of his fingers. The last match he didn't put on his thumb but on the palm of his hand. The matches were so still it was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:23 pm

justin blinks and looks at the matches. "awesome!" he claps his hands "how do you do that?! i only know how to do this.." he lights a match and puts it between his lips. he tilts his head back and opens his mouth letting the match fall in. he closes his mouth and blows out puffs of smoke writing his name in the air. he sips  out the match after he was done.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:28 pm

"It's actually not that hard. Well compared to this it's easy." Kaito said moving his right hand over all of the matches and his left hand quickly. All of the matches went out and didn't even move.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:31 pm

justin smiles "thats awesome! am going to teach myself how to do that!" he coughs and few puffs of smoke came out. he chuckles lightly and looks at kaito.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:35 pm

"You shouldn't. It took me 7 years just to do that first part. That was the first time I ever got that second part right." Kaito said being serious.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:38 pm

justin smirks "am willing to work at it... just like i was willing to work on the nose trick with a match.." he closes his eyes to show burn scars on both his eyelids.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:40 pm

"Have you ever thought of taking up sword swallowing before?" Kaito was being serious about it. Kaito had tried sword swallowing before, nearly died. Kaito was thinking of taking it up again though, but with a different sword.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:44 pm

justin thinks for a moment "no not really i never really seen the point in that trick its a hit or miss with it.." he looks at him "why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:46 pm

"I've been thinking of taking it up again." Kaito said dropping the burned out matches onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:48 pm

justin blinks "really why?" he looks at kaito and drinks some tea that was left on the table from early.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Venom Shop (open)
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next