The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 Voting_barThe Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 Voting_barThe Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The Venom Shop (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:33 pm

"Huh? Did you want to be the bottom last night?" Kaito asked. "I'll be right back master." Kaito said walking out of the room still not putting any clothes on. Kaito got the newspaper from outside his apartment door. Kaito walked back into the apartment. "What the hell!" Kaito said.
Right on the front page of the newspaper was the head line: 'Local singer Kaito, Gay?' And under that was a picture of Justin and Kaito while they were nude and asleep last night.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:38 pm

justin blinks and blushes deeply "aaww crap! everyone i knows going to see this am going to lose so much business! when the hell did they get that picture?!"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:44 pm

"Hey at least your face is blurred as hell! They don't even have a caption as to who you are the caption is: 'Kaito and Mr. Mysterious.'! Jeez.. Now I can't even leave my own home." Kaito said pulling out a bottle of gin from the fridge and drinking it all down.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:48 pm

justin sighs and looks around "man this is mess up.. do you know where my clothes are kaito?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:50 pm

"Check the trial from the bed room to the bed." Kaito said before coughing badly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:52 pm

justin sighs and face palms himself. he looks at kaito "why does it matter if people think your gay?" he was wondering why kaito was taking it so hard.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:56 pm

"Because I don't think of guys in that way at all." Kaito took out another bottle of gin and drank. When Kaito took the bottle away from his lips he coughed badly again.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:57 pm

justin blinks and takes the gin away from him "quit drinking the stuff if it makes you cough like that.." he looks at him lazily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:00 pm

"Why do you think I'm drinking it then." Kato said taking the bottle back. "And don't look at me like that."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:02 pm

justin raises an eyebrow "like what? i can look at you however i want to singer boy.." he takes back the bottle "don't drink crap that hurts you.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:06 pm

"That's exactly why I'm drinking it! To feel something!" Kaito said taking the bottle back and drinking that last of it. When he coughed this time a decent amount of blood come out.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:17 pm

justin blinks and looks at the blood "what the hell? man your not going to drink any more of that stuff.." he blocks kaitos path to the gin. "you'll kill yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:22 pm

"Get out of the way." Kaito said looking at Justin.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:23 pm

justin shakes his head "no way!" he crosses his arms and looks at kaito.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:28 pm

Kaito sighed. "Fine." Kaito went back into his room and got dressed. He untied his scarf from the bed and put it on after everything else. Kaito coughed badly again.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:32 pm

justin follows kaito "your not going anywhere kaito!" he hops out the window and grabs his clothes then hops back in. he gets dressed and stands infront of kaito "your sick you need to see a doctor.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:37 pm

"I'm not sick it's the gin. I'm not supposed to drink any alcohol because it messes up my robotics." Kaito said taking off his scarf pointing at the scar across the front of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:39 pm

justin sighs "then why did you drink gin if you knew that it would mess you up?!" he rubs his face.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:42 pm

"Because pain seems to be the only thing that I can feel! And that's better than nothing at all!" Kaito snapped back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:45 pm

justin sighs "so thats no reason to do stuff like that!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:46 pm

"Then what should I do?! Feel nothing at all! I'm not going back there, I never want to, at least with pain I can feel something!"  Kaito fell to his knees and doubled over and coughed horribly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:49 pm

justin kneels down beside him "dude just calm down! Breath!" he wasn't really sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:51 pm

Kaito fell to his side, blood was coming out of the corner of his mouth and his eyes were starting to go dim.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:56 pm

justin blinks in shock "damn it!" he picks kaito and runs him to a repair shop "i think i heard him say he was a robot or something.." he slams open the door "yo i need help!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:58 pm

One of the repair people takes one look at Justin and gives him a 'are you a total moron?' look. "That's a humanoid, it's not a robot. Take him the hospital!" One of the repair people says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Venom Shop (open)
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next