The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 Vote_lcapThe Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 Voting_barThe Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 Vote_lcapThe Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 Voting_barThe Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The Venom Shop (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:43 am

"Nah, I like hot tea." Kaito said taking a sip of the tea then sitting on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:45 am

justin nods "cool..." he thinks for a moment "will you tell me now what that 'love' you seen when you were uuhhh dying i guess.." he looks at kaito.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am

Kaito sighed. "Well, there's probably no way out of it so I might as well tell you." Kaito took a sip of the tea and a deep breath. "I saw my last girlfriend. I really did love her, but when that fire went up the house went down in just a few seconds. Her and almost everyone else weren't exactly around to share another glass with me after that..." There was more to what Kaito saw. Kaito saw someone else in his vision.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:56 am

justin looks at the tea in his glass. "am sorry man.. i know how it feels to lose someone you care about.." he takes another sip of tea "was there anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:01 am

"Um... No.  There wasn't anything else. After seeing her I just felt really down. That's why I was like that back at the hospital." Kaito said taking a sip of the tea.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:03 am

justin nods "thats understandable.." the same look he always has reappears on his face. he drinks more of his tea.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:09 am

"Something up? You that that look on your face again." Kaito said looking at Justin.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:11 am

justin blinks and looks at him and shakes his head "no.. what face are you talking about?" he was confused at what his face looked like. he thought it looked normal.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:14 am

"That face. It looks like your confused but smug." Kaito said taking a sip of tea.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:16 am

justin shrugs "i don't know what you are talking about i always look like this... even when..." he trails off and drinks some more tea. "almost out of tea you want some more?" he gets up and pours himself some more tea.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:26 am

"Yeah sure, but what was it you were about to say?" Kaito said getting up to get some more tea.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:30 am

justin blinks and looks at him "uhhh nothing don't worry about it.." he walks back to the couch and turns on the tv that was hidden against a black wall.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:33 am

"Okay.. I'll try not to push it.. but seriously dude. If something bothers you, you know you can tell me right?" Kaito said sitting back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:37 am

justin looks at him and nods "i know i just don't tell people my past.." he takes a sip out the new tea he poured himself.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:53 am

"Alright. You don't have to tell me it if you don't want to. I'm sure as hell not going to push that." Kaito said watching the TV.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:54 am

justin smirks "smart man last person who pushed for my past ended up in the hosiptal.." he laughs and puts his feet on the table. "you want to choose the show?" he hands kaito the remote.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:07 am

"Nah, I'm good with whatever." Kaito said handing the remote back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:11 am

justin throws the remote down on the table "alright.." he gets up and takes off his jacket. he had a bunch of burn scars all over him. "am going to take a shower.." he walks into the bathroom leaving the door open.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:15 am

Kaito wanted to know what the scars were about, but he promised Justin that he wouldn't ask about his past. Kaito sat on the couch for a bit, blushing. He still wasn't exactly sure why, but the other person he saw in his vision was Justin. Kaito walked into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:17 am

justin was in the shower "do you need something?" he looks at kaito. he hadn't been able to buy new shower curtains since he burnt the old ones.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:20 am

"Several things about the state of your bathroom... But that's not why I'm here now."  Kaito said awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:21 am

justin blushes and keeps washing his hair "well talk then singer boy... whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:28 am

"There was someone else I saw in my vision..." Kaito said looking at Justin. "It was... you."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:32 am

justin blinks and blushes deeply "me? why....why was i there?" he washes the shampoo out of his hair. he washes his body and looks at kaito still blushing.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:37 am

Kaito blushed looking at Justin wash himself, he had to admit that Justin had a good body... "I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Venom Shop (open)
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next