The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 Vote_lcapThe Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 Voting_barThe Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 Vote_lcapThe Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 Voting_barThe Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The Venom Shop (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:53 pm

"What can I say? I'm a carnie kid." Kaito said shrugging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:56 pm

justin chuckles and smirks "your funny singer boy.." he gets up and turns off the lights. the only light that was left on was the tv. he sits back where he was on the couch and puts his feet on the table.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:58 pm

"Hey, you mind if I pick something out to watch, Justin?" Kaito asked taking the remote from the table.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:00 pm

justin shakes his head "nah man choose whatever you want.." he smirks and chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:08 pm

"Alright then." Kaito pressed the numbers '373' on the remote and the screen tuned to a movie. Easily late 60's movie because of the black and white picture.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:11 pm

justin stretches and looks at the tv and smirks "been awhile since i watched one of these.." he chuckles lightly. he gets up and walks into the kitchen "you hungry? want ice cream or real food?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:17 pm

"Whatever you got I'm good with." Kaito said watching the TV, but he did wink at Justin when he said it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:20 pm

justin blinks confused, he shrugs it off and throws him a spoon and a tub of ice cream "you don't mind fudge royal do you cuz thats all i got.." he grabs another tub and spoon. he sits down on the couch and throws his feet up as he opens the ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:23 pm

"Nah, it's my favorite flavor actually." Kaito said starting on the ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:26 pm

justin smirks and nods "i love it because it makes me think that the vinlla is good and the fudge is bad and their fighting to be the winner.." he chuckles lightly and keeps eating the ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Kaito laughed a little. "That's one way to look at it." Kaito kept eating the ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:30 pm

justin smirks and eats half the tub "well am full.." he puts the lid back on and puts it back. he grabs the sake and sits back down "you want some?" he takes a swig out of it.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:32 pm

"Yeah sure." Kaito said taking a sig from the bottle. Kaito took a piece of paper out of his pocket and seemed to read through it before taking another swig and handing the bottle back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:34 pm

justin takes back the bottle "whats on the paper?" he drinks half the bottle and smiles. a light blush was across his face.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:37 pm

"Oh, this? The new robotics I got for my neck allow me to drink some alcohol, not al types by it looks like Sake is on the list." Kaito took drank the other half of the bottle. A light blush came across his face.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:41 pm

justin smiles "thats good.." he chuckles and goes and gets another bottle. he drinks half the bottle and hands the other half to kaito.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:43 pm

"Yeah..." Keigo drank that half of the bottle. "Why don't we just get one bottle for you and one for me?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:49 pm

justin nods "that would be easier.." he chuckles and gets two bottles and hands one to keigo. he drinks half of his.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:51 pm

Keigo drank his whole bottle in one gulp. "Feels good to drink again."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:53 pm

justin smirks "am sure it does.." he grabs four more bottles when he was done with the bottle he had. he downs one and drinks half of the other. the blush grows deeper across his face.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:58 pm

Kaito did the same. The blush across his face was getting deeper as well. "This is some good sake."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:01 pm

justin smirks "i get it from the best sake maker in town... really good stuff and all i have to do is give him a tattoo every month..." he chuckles lightly and drinks the last bit of his sake. the blush on his face was dark just like before.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:03 pm

"Nice dude." Kaito said drinking the last of his sake. The blush on his face was the same as Justin's.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:09 pm

justin busts out laughs and smiles. "i have no idea why am laughing.." that just makes him laugh more and falls over on kaito. "s...sorry man.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:13 pm

"It's fine dude." Kaito said laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Venom Shop (open)   The Venom Shop (open) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Venom Shop (open)
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next