The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The rock star(open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe rock star(open) - Page 3 Voting_barThe rock star(open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The rock star(open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe rock star(open) - Page 3 Voting_barThe rock star(open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The rock star(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The rock star(open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 7:03 pm

emily giggles "thats fun!" she grabs his hand "lets play that game in the park!" she drags him over to the park. "not it! your it keigo!"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 7:08 pm

Keigo laughed a little. "alright, better be quitter than a mouse, because I have amazing hearing." Keigo said closing his eyes and counting backwards from 15.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:11 pm

emily smiles and runs to find a hiding spot. she found this empty hollowed out space in a tree. "perfect.." she whispers to herself and squeezes in.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:13 pm

Keigo gets to 0 and begins to walk around the park looking for Emily.
-
Leafs being crushed under a person's feet can be heard from where Emily is hiding, the foot steps are getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:16 pm

emily smiles and covers her mouth to stay quite. she lets a small giggle escape.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:24 pm

A man walked up to the hollow tree, it was Masamune, and he was visible this time. Spirits can become visible when they absorb enough soul energy, which is taken by killing other people. Masamune looked into the hollowed out space and got a wicked grin on his face.
-
Keigo was still looking for Emily.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:26 pm

emily blinks confused "m...ma...matty?" she backs up as far as she could in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:52 pm

Masamune kept grinning his evil grin. He grabbed Emily by her head, sense he had enough soul energy, he was basically a living human, but he had no limits for strength or anything else because he was still just a soul. Masamune pulled Emily out of the tree and covered her mouth.
-
Keigo heart Emily say 'Matty' and was headed in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:55 pm

emily wiggles around trying to get free from his grip.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:00 pm

Keigo eventually found the two. Masamune kept grinning his grin as he tightened his grip on Emily. If his grip got any tighter, he just might kill Emily. "Masamune!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:04 pm

emily gasps "let go matty please..." her struggling was getting weaker.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:11 pm

"Damn it... I was hoping I wouldn't have to use this, certainly not in such a public place. Keigo created his mask by swiping his hand in front of his face and soon he was in his shinigami form. The trees in the area seemed to lose their leaves as if it were winter, the air got colder as well.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:19 pm

emily keeps trying to get free. "keigo..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:42 pm

Keigo pointed soul shooter at Masamune, a blue orb was where the end of the shooter was. The orb got bigger as the air got colder, Masamune put one of his hands around Emily's throat and held tightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:42 am

emily shivers from the cold air. "s..s...stop matty p..please.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:50 am

Keigo talked in his shinigami form, his voice was doubled over, like a second person was talking while he was, saying exactly the same words he was.
"Masamune! You have been charged in you living years for man slaughter! And merely this morning, that girls mother! You have been judged guilty! Unfit to continue life as a soul! ... Now perish! Soul Scythe Judgment Cannon!
Keigo shot the orb at Masamune. The second the shot his Masamune, he froze and then turned to dust.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:57 am

emily falls to the ground and looks at keigo. "wh...what did you mean my mother?" she was worried and it showed.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:04 am

Keigo swiped his hand over his face and his mask disappeared and he went into his normal form.
"I'm sorry. I'm so, so very sorry for your loss..." Keigo kneeled and looked at Emily at eye level. "Just an hour before your concert, Masamune... murdered her... I wasn't informed of that until I got back to the shinigami realm.
You can hate me for not telling you, you can hate me for not doing anything, you can hate me for not letting you try and hurt Masamune yourself, but you can't hate me because I just saved your life. It would be a waste if you were to die there just to be a soul along with your mother."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:18 am

emily gets tears in her eyes "it not fair! mommy!" she looks at the ground and begins to cry. "mommy!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:23 am

Keigo held Emily close and tightly. "If she found her way to the shinigami realm, then you can talk to her, but if she hasn't then I'm sorry, but you won't be able to see, hear, feel, smell, or anything to try and find her"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:50 am

emily crys into keigos shirt. "this isn't fair!" she looks at a tree and does a simple three note song and the tree dies and falls. she turns back and cries more into keigos shirt.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:53 am

"I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry... Keigo kept holding Emily close, trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:00 am

emily holds onto him tightly. she starts to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:05 am

"It's going to be alright... It's going to be alright..." Keigo kept Emily close.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:10 am

emily keeps her face hidden from keigo. "i dont want to live anymore.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The rock star(open)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next