The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The rock star(open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The rock star(open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The rock star(open) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The rock star(open) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The rock star(open) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The rock star(open) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The rock star(open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The rock star(open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The rock star(open) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The rock star(open) Vote_lcapThe rock star(open) Voting_barThe rock star(open) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The rock star(open) Vote_lcapThe rock star(open) Voting_barThe rock star(open) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The rock star(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The rock star(open) Empty
PostSubject: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:29 am

Emily sighs as she runs around getting ready for her concert. she gets dressed and smiled this was the best part for her. she grabs her favorite mic and gives the mirror a cute pose. "ok now am ready.." she giggles the concert had a few minutes before it started. she peeks out behind the curtain the crowd was starting to get big. she takes a deep breath "lets do this.." she smiles happily and sits down waiting to be called out on stage.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:49 am

Keigo was in the crowd of fans. The crowd was pretty sizable, at least 100 people considering the slightly small size of the concert hall. Keigo's new assignment was to keep an eye out for a type of soul that went by the name Masamune, and kill him. Supposedly Masamune had a grudge against Emily's mother or something like that, it wasn't helpful information, but it certainly would provide a motive for someone who couldn't be seen by anyone normal to kill.

"Where is that damn soul. I'd rather listen to my own music than some little girls. Keigo said keeping an eye out for Masamune.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:57 am

Emily runs out and waves to the crowd. she smiles and giggles, she takes a deep breath and begins to sing.
(look up lively motion.. i cant get the link thingy to work.. lolz)
after the song she bows and takes a short break for another singer to take the stage. "i think i did good!" she giggles and decides to go mingle within the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:08 am

Keigo sighed. He had to admit that the girl had talent. He didn't see anything resembling a soul. Keigo picked his guitar in it's case off of the ground then walked out of the crowded hall. Keigo began to play one of his favorite songs to pass the time.

Song (click here)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:22 am

Emily blinks when she hears music playing. "wow.." she follows the sound of the music. she smiles and sits down and listens to the boy. she claps her hands when he was done playing "wow your really good!" she giggles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:26 am

"Thanks. I've been playing for the past few years. What about you, how long have you singing?" Keigo figured that if he was basically going to be looking out for her, then he might as well learn something.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:47 am

Emily smiles "i've been singing ever since i could talk well..." she giggles lightly. "my names Emily Stars.. whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:51 am

"Keigo Saiga. Want to hear another song?" Keigo smiled. If Masamune was going to show up it didn't seem like it would be any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:59 am

Emily giggles "yeah that would be nice keigo!" she smiles and looks around.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:07 am

Keigo smiled and began to play.

(song)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:22 am

Emily smiles and claps her hands again. a man runs up to her "miss its almost your turn to go on!" emily growls at the man "i don't want to!" she crosses her arms "am staying here with keigo!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:26 am

Keigo looked at the man for a moment. The description that the mission proctor gave was a tall skinny man, black hair, green eyes and pale skin. The man didn't fit the description, he was tall and somewhat skinny, but he had blond hair and blue eye. Keigo looked back over to Emily.
"How about this, I could be a sort of opening act for you if you go on stage."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:42 am

Emily giggles and smiles "that sounds good!" she grabs his hand and drags him back to the stage. "this will be so much fun!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:46 am

Keigo put the acoustic guitar on a stand and picked up an electric guitar. Keigo talked to some of the other people who were playing the instruments for a second before starting.

(song)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:13 am

Emily smiles and dances slightly as she listens to him. she giggles happily after he was done and runs out and tackles him "that was awesome keigo!" she stands up and smiles and waves to the crowd. she takes a deep breath and her throat began to glow lightly. she begins to sing in a hypothesizing melody.
(the song is dear you.. sorry i cant get the link to make it easier)
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:19 am

Keigo blushed deeply when Emily tackled him. Keigo got up and got his acoustic guitar then walked behind the curtains of the stage and listened.
-
When the song was over Keigo clapped and cheered along with the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:37 am

Emily giggles and bows. she waves goodbye to the crowd and runs behind the curtains. she smiles and winks at keigo "what did you think? was i good?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:40 am

Keigo smiled and put his guitar in his case, "You were great Emily." Keigo said looking at Emily.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:45 am

Emily blushes lightly and giggles. she hugs him tightly "you were great too!" she smiles and stands up and puts down her microphone.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:51 am

Keigo's smile quickly faded as he saw someone, Masamune, walk up behind stage. Keigo held his right hand over his chin, and then swiped upward quickly, a skull mask was created on his face. A dark aura formed around him and he turned into his shinigami form. His soul scythe appeared in his hand, he pointed it at Masamune, to anyone else though, he would be pointing it at a curtain.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:02 am

Emily blinks and looks at keigo confused "keigo what are you doing?" she tilts her head trying to figure out what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:07 am

Masamune grins. "You know she can't see me, so what's wrong with scraping her up a little?" Keigo didn't respond. While in his shinigami form he couldn't talk. Masamune laughs. Keigo shoots his soul energy, which appear like light blue colored bullets, at Masamune. The six shots hit and Masamune is stunned. Keigo cuts Masamune across the shoulder.
Keigo does what he did to put on the mask to take it off. His soul scythe disappears and he turns back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:10 am

emily blinks and looks even more confused. she waves her hands up and down in the air. "what was that keigo?! what were you doing?!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:14 am

"Sorry for not explaining. I always forget people can't normally see lost souls As a shinigami it is my duty to send lost soul to the shinigami realm and kill those who soul's are tainted and dark. Keigo said looking at Emily.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:18 am

Emily looks around "so there was a bad soul around here?!" she shivers lightly then blinks "i wonder if my voice works on souls.." she taps her chin lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The rock star(open)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next