The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The rock star(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe rock star(open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe rock star(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The rock star(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe rock star(open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe rock star(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The rock star(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

The rock star(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:23 am

"To be honest. The Shinigami have had reason to believe that Masamune has been after you for quite some time now. Some grudge against your mother while he was live or something." Keigo said looking around being sure there weren't any other evil souls.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:28 pm

Emily thinks "oh that must be matty! my mom fired him because he stood up for me.... i guess he got mad at me because i didn't try to stop my mom..." she looks at the ground "i didn't even know he died.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:06 pm

"Feel free to remember him if you want to, but the truth of the matter is that he is now entirely gone from this world." Keigo picked up his guitar case and slung it over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:18 pm

Emily blinks and looks at him "your not leaving are keigo?" she tilts her head.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:21 pm

"My mission was just to kill Masamune. I have to file a mission report, I can meet you back here in about 3 hours though." Keigo said looking at Emily.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:32 pm

Emily pouts "fine... but if your not back i'll cause you pain!" she smiles and kisses his cheek. she giggles and runs off to change.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:35 pm

Keigo smiled and left the concert hall and headed towards the nearest Way-node. Way-nodes were the easiest way to go from realm to realm and they were easy to find, they're marked with a large rune stone that has the kanji symbol for Shinigami or Demon based on which realm they would lead to. The only bad thing about using them instead of a portal was that Way-node's used up energy to travel.
-
Keigo was back in the concert hall after about three hours, 2 minutes and 45 minutes to be exact.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Emily giggles and tackles keigo. "your late! choose your punishment!" she smiles and sits on top of keigo with her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:53 pm

"Actually I'm early... 15 minutes early to be exact.." Keigo said pointing out that he wasn't late.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:59 pm

emily crosses her arms "i don't care!" she giggles and keeps sitting on him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:02 pm

Keigo smiled and laughed a little. "Well for one I'd like to get off of my guitar case because it's killing my back and I think the tackle might have broken the neck..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:12 pm

emily jumps up "oh no am sorry!" she looks at him worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Keigo sat up and took his guitar case off of his back. Keigo rubbed his back than opened his guitar case. The neck of the guitar was broken and the body had gotten a few cracks in it.
Keigo sighed and looked at his now broken guitar. "Man... This was my favorite guitar..." Keigo sounded saddened unlike anyone else who something like this happened to who would have sounded angry, but Keigo didn't seem angry.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:41 pm

emily looks at him "i can get you whatever guitar you want... am sorry i broke it.." she hugs him tightly "am sorry keigo..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:53 pm

Keigo sighed. "It's fine... I just have a lot of memories with this guitar that's all.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:00 pm

emily blinks "i can get it fixed! my dad knows the best guitar fixer in the world!" she smiles and calls one of her bodyguards and explains what happened and he picks up the guitar and walks away with it. emily smiles at him and kisses his cheek "am sorry keigo but i'll fix it i promise.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:02 pm

Keigo smiled and looked at Emily. "It's alright, It's an old guitar... But thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:16 pm

emily smiles "it'll look like new when it gets fixed!" she giggles. "so what do you want to do keigo we have a few hours!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:17 pm

Keigo shrugged. "I'm fine doing whatever really."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:26 pm

emily sighs "your as bad as my bodyguards they don't care either.. be a challenge keigo!" she giggles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:34 pm

"Well, I haven't trained today, so unless your willing to give my training a shot then I don't know anything else to do today, I normally just do my daily assignments, train, play my guitar, then go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:38 pm

emily puts her hands on her hips "keigo thats boring! you need more fun in your activities!" she grabs his hand "come on i'll show you how to have fun!" she drags him out of the contest hall and looks around.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:53 pm

"What are we supposed to be looking for?" Keigo said looking around with Emily.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:56 pm

emily giggles "some where that looks fun silly!" she smiles happily and pokes his nose.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:58 pm

"How about hide and seek?" Keigo said thinking of a game that he heard some of the other shinigami children played when he was training when he was a kid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The rock star(open)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next