The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The rock star(open) - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe rock star(open) - Page 6 Voting_barThe rock star(open) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The rock star(open) - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe rock star(open) - Page 6 Voting_barThe rock star(open) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The rock star(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The rock star(open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:31 pm

~bump~
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:34 pm

"Actually it does make sense. It just takes a second to think about it. It's a beautiful song all the same though." Keigo said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:48 pm

emily blinks and looks at him "wait you understand it.. what does it mean?" her eyes were wide with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:57 pm

"the song is talking about a man in the clearing of the valley in a deep and dark forest. The song was made to talk about a great man known as Karl the 3rd. He was the king of the north during a decent amount of the war, and unlike most kings, he fought on the front lines with a sword in each hand. Karl was a kind man who always said hello to everyone he meet, wither it be an enemy who lay near death, or an old friend. He always said hello waiving his hand and giving his hat a tip."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:04 pm

emily blinks "wow i never knew that..." she giggles lightly and hugs him "your so smart!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:11 pm

"It's nothing really. I'd say that I knew him personally but I'm only 16. And Karl the 3rd died in the last battle in the war, where he tipped his hat for the last very last time. Hard to believe a king only at 25 died in such the way he did."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:15 pm

emily blinks and looks at him sadly "how did he die? he was so young..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:21 pm

"Alchemy bombs. It's an alchemists last trick. It's a suicide attack. They create an explosion using themselves as the epicenter of the explosion and take everything around them with it. Karl was caught in the explosion just as he was about to slay the very alchemist."
Keigo knew a lot about Karl the 3rd, mostly because the two were related, so it fascinated him to know bout his technically illegitimate great grandfather.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:27 pm

emily looks at the ground sadly "thats so sad..." she sighs lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Keigo sighed. "Let's not talk about my illegitimate great grandfather anymore. Why don't we move onto a different topic?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:34 pm

emily blinks and looks at him "uuhh sure... what do you want to talk about keigo?" she smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:39 pm

"Why don't we talk about you. Your an intresting person, but I know hardly a thing about you." Keigo said looking at Emily.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:50 pm

emily smiles and giggles "go ahead and ask me whatever you want to know keigo... i'll answer any questions you have.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:53 pm

"Well, have you done any tours before?" Keigo asked, he was curious to know that sense Emily was young.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:56 pm

emily smiles "yep i've done one other before this one going on tour is alot of fun!" she giggles happily and waits for his next question.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:03 pm

"alright. Have you ever thought about doing something other than singing before?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:11 pm

emily blinks "well uuhh actually i've never really thought about that... my mom and dad always have me working on my music..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:16 pm

"Alright. Have you always focused on music then?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:36 pm

emily nods "yeah.... i guess so thats all mom and dad ever put in my face once they found out my talent.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:41 pm

"Okay then. I think I know enough for right now." Keigo said smiling warmly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:44 pm

emily giggles "ok then if you have anymore questions dont be afraid to ask keigo!" she smiles happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:50 pm

"alright, if you have any questions you want to ask about me, go a head." Keigo said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:04 pm

emily thinks and looks at keigo. she was never good with asking other people questions. "uummm uuhh... i don't know.." she blushes and giggles in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:12 pm

"that's fine, whenever you have a question to ask just go right ahead and ask."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:23 pm

emily giggles and smiles "ok i will..." she nuzzles keigo lightly "so now what should we do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rock star(open)   The rock star(open) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The rock star(open)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next