The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapthe girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 Voting_barthe girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapthe girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 Voting_barthe girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

the girl who fell from the sky.(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:47 pm

Gen wasn't even sure why he was blushing either. Gen takes off his vest. "Wear this, it'll keep people from getting the wrong idea bout you... you know." Gen was referring to the skimpy outfit again.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:54 pm

amy glares at him slightly but takes the vest "fine..." she sighs and puts it on. she looks at gen "if your blushing about the heart you can ask a question about if you want.. and no its not a tattoo she giggles lightly and keeps walking.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:03 pm

"What is it then? And it's not entirely the heart that's going to give people the wrong idea, it's the small sized clothes. Gen said as the town was coming into view.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:45 pm

amy sighs and smiles lightly. "the heart is like my source of life if some ever stabbed me their i would die. if they hit me there i cant i move i get paralysised.. but it also has awesome power stored with in it i just have to find out how to use it." she giggles lightly and looks at the town.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:28 am

"Then I will protect your heart, that I promise you" Amy had been getting some odd stares sense she and Gen had gotten into the town.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:33 am

amy blinks and blushes deeply at what gen said. she looks around seeing a bunch of people stare at her. she grabs gens arm and walks closer to him. she whispers to him "why are they staring at me?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:42 am

Gen blushed when Amy grabbed his arm. "Remember what I said about your clothing... resembling someone's clothes who would sell their body to others.." Gen whispered, he didn't use the actual term for something's, most of the time he would find a way to describe it. Most of the stares were fairly lustful, and the stares only stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:44 am

amy frowns and stops walking "stop staring at me or i'll send you all to the hospital!" she was furious fire swallows her hands.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:57 am

The yell was only met by whistles and cat calls. It seemed like 'I'll send you all to the hospital' has a second meaning that Amy didn't realize. "Don't lead them on. Ignore them and they go away."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:01 am

amy tilts her head confused "i dont understand ground people at all..." the fire disappears and she walks up to gen and kisses him lightly. "i promise i wont lead them on but will you explain to me how i can do that later?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:06 am

The kiss was met with some slight saddened calls. "I will." Gen says kissing her back lightly. Gen takes Amy to a hotel. Gen gets and room and it isn't long until they were into the room.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:09 am

amy sits down on the bed and takes off the vest. she smiles happily "much better!" she giggles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:11 am

Gen smiles and laughs a little. "You really are cute you know.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:14 am

amy looks at him and blushes lightly. "what do you mean by lead them on?" she tilts her head.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:13 pm

Gen sits down next to Amy. "Hmm.. How do I put this now... Oh, I think I got it." He turns to look at Amy. He uses his left hand's index finger and thumb and puts it into an O. Gen uses his left index finger and points if straight forward. The index finger goes through the O.
"Until it breaks." Gen wasn't even sure if he was explaining it right, sense Amy only left her home at 12. 'It' was supposed to be the index finger.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:50 pm

amy looks at him confused "i understand the first part ut until what breaks?" she tilts her head.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:01 pm

"You know what my right index finger is supposed to represent right? It's until that breaks." Gen says trying to answer best he can.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:11 pm

amy nods "ok... so thats how you lead someone on?" she sighs "ground people make no sense to me... besides this is what the royal family wears.. my mother wore something like this but hers was more pretty..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:29 pm

"Well, that's what was leading those guys on. To most guys an outfit like that is all it would take." Gen says before looking at Amy with a slightly unhappy look, it was like he just realized something bad.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:34 pm

she sighs and looks at him and sees the unhappy look on gens face. "whats wrong gen you don't look happy.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Gen shakes his head. What ever was troubling him, he clearly didn't want to say, and that seemed to bother him more.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:41 pm

amy hugs him lightly. "can tell me i won't get upset.. you should talk about you feelings.." she smiles at him happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:48 pm

"It's a rule set upon by some of the first people on the planet, sense the first war of Demi-gods and demons anyway. The rule is basically: 'No demon shall mate with a demigod and no demigod shall mate with a demon.' I know it seems stupid sense it was a rule made so long ago... But I have to follow the codes, otherwise it'll get horrible for the both of us... And I don't want you dragged into a mess I've already made.." Gen had tears welling up in his eyes, he clearly took that rule to his own heart.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:54 pm

amy looks at him "i never heard that rule before... my father was half demon and mother married him. but i was born as a whole demigod no demon blood for me..." she sighs. she wipes the tears out of gens eyes. "what do you mean a mess you've already made?" she hugs him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:01 pm

"For way to long now I've been keeping the stuff away from the fan. It hasn't gone well so far, and something like that wouldn't be good. I don't want to drag you in my own problems..." Gen hugged Amy tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the girl who fell from the sky.(open)
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next