The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapthe girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 Voting_barthe girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapthe girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 Voting_barthe girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

the girl who fell from the sky.(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:12 pm

amy blinks "you saved me so i owe you am not leaving. i want to help you. i want to know whats wrong.." she smiles happily and kisses him lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:20 pm

"To put it from not the worst to the worst. I'm in debt to... three or four different mobs, it's one of the two. I can never stay anywhere for too long, I'll tell you about that later. And the demon elders are trying to kill me, which is why I can never stay anywhere to long." There were clearly more problems, but those seemed to be the worst of them.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:28 pm

amy smiles "i can help with your debt "i have a bunch of priceless jewels they are all around 100,000 dollars." she smiles happily "why are the elders after you?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:31 pm

"Thank you. Thank you so much for that." Gen's face looked like half of the weight was lifted right off of him. "As for the demon elders, well, when you leave the underground you were never supposed to leave, they seem to get pissed."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:39 pm

amy looks at him "why do they get pissed?" she kisses him light "am glad to be able to help in anyway i can.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:44 pm

"The people who live where I do believe that demons have control of the surface. Because I left the underground city, the demon elders lost some of their authority." Gen kissed her lightly back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:49 pm

amy looks at him "thats stupid.. can you try and talk to them?" she crawls into his lap and curls up. she yawns lightly and looks at gen.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:54 pm

"If I could I would. But I can't get a word in. You seem tired, get some rest. I'm not going to go anywhere." Gen said kissing Amy's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:11 am

amy smiles and falls asleep. she holds onto him in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:18 am

Gen smiled seeing Amy sleep. Gen lied her down under the covers of the bed. I said I wouldn't leave.. But if I don't I'll only be brining one more person into my problems... Gen just stood there, looking at Amy. He wasn't sure what he even wanted to do. Gen kissed Amy's forehead then walked out of the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:28 am

amy wakes up a few hours later. she rubs her eyes and yawns. "hey gen.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:33 am

Gen wasn't in the bedroom. Gen was in the main room of the hotel room. He was laying on the couch staring at the ceiling, not knowing that Amy was awake. Gen was still thinking about leaving or not.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:37 am

amy gets out bed and looks around the hotel room and finds him on the couch. she hops over it and lands on him "whatcha doin?" she giggles and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:43 am

"Hmm? Guess I zoned out. What time is it? Gen said sitting up. The way it ended up, because he sat up a bit to quickly, Gen's face ended up in Amy's chest. Gen blushed like crazy, but he was to afraid to move.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:53 am

amy blinks and looks at him she blushes deeply and moves back alittle. "uuhh am sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:55 am

"N-no, it's my fault, I sat up to quickly.." Gen said blushing as well.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:07 am

amy smiles and giggles lightly "so whatcha doin?" trying to act that nothing awkward.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:08 am

"I didn't want to wake you. So I laid down here, guess I really got out of it." Gen says trying to act as if nothing weird happened either.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:20 am

amy smiles "your so sweet.." she giggles and kisses his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:29 am

"Thanks.. Your sweet too." Gen said kissing Amy's cheek back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:39 am

amy smiles "no am not.." she giggles lightly as she blushes. "so what do you want to do gen?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:42 am

Gen puts a hand to Amy's cheek. "Your very sweet. And I don't mind what we do. As long as I'm with your right now."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:04 am

amy blushes and smiles lightly. she tackles him hugs him tightly. "i love you!" she giggles happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:08 am

Gen blushed. "I love you Amy." Gen smiles.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:11 am

amy blinks and blushes deeply. she smiles and grabs his head and hugs it tightly without thinking where it would go. "am so happy!" she giggles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

the girl who fell from the sky.(open)
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next