The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The girl and her dragon (open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The girl and her dragon (open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The girl and her dragon (open) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The girl and her dragon (open) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The girl and her dragon (open) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The girl and her dragon (open) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The girl and her dragon (open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The girl and her dragon (open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The girl and her dragon (open) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The girl and her dragon (open) Vote_lcapThe girl and her dragon (open) Voting_barThe girl and her dragon (open) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The girl and her dragon (open) Vote_lcapThe girl and her dragon (open) Voting_barThe girl and her dragon (open) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The girl and her dragon (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The girl and her dragon (open) Empty
PostSubject: The girl and her dragon (open)   The girl and her dragon (open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:58 am

Len-Len smiles as Loveless flies through the air. It felt amazing being in the clouds. the air going through her hair. "loveless lets land you deserve a break." Loveless nods and lands in the empty field. Len-Len jumps down off of Loveless and pats his cheek "your a good boy.." she smiles and giggles lightly. she sits down next to him and takes a drink of water. she looks up at the sky and giggles.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl and her dragon (open)   The girl and her dragon (open) EmptySat May 18, 2013 12:02 pm

Aeon sighed as he cleaned his glasses as he walked with Juro II into the empty field. Aeon had just come back from a while into the future to a place he knows that he shouldn't have gone.
He saw his grave, he was buried the one he loved, or will in this case. The name on the grave stone for her, or him, was basically eroded, so he had no idea what the name of his love was. But perhaps that was a good thing, he didn't want to know too much about his future.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl and her dragon (open)   The girl and her dragon (open) EmptySat May 18, 2013 12:28 pm

Len-Len smiles and lays down next to Loveless. "this is so nice isn't it Loveless.." loveless smiles and nods "yes it is.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl and her dragon (open)   The girl and her dragon (open) EmptySat May 18, 2013 12:32 pm

"The date was gone as well Juro." Aeon said as he walked backwards looking at Juro II.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl and her dragon (open)   The girl and her dragon (open) EmptySat May 18, 2013 12:37 pm

Loveless looks up and wraps his wing around Len-Len hiding her from view.
Len-Len looks at Loveless "whats going on is something wrong loveless?" she was shhed by loveless and nods.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl and her dragon (open)   The girl and her dragon (open) EmptySat May 18, 2013 12:40 pm

"I suppose that would be true, If I knew when I died there wouldn't be much fun in living." Aeon said as he walked backwards still looking at Juro II as Aeon walked into Loveless' wing.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl and her dragon (open)   The girl and her dragon (open) EmptySat May 18, 2013 12:48 pm

Loveless looks at him lazily and growls lightly "watch it..."
Len-Len gasps lightly when he bumps into loveless wing. the wing tightens around her.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl and her dragon (open)   The girl and her dragon (open) EmptySat May 18, 2013 12:52 pm

"Sorry about that. But the fact of the matter is that you were protecting your master and that I was not looking where I was going. I'm guessing your master, or rider if you would prefer, is tucked under your wing," Aeon was right, and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl and her dragon (open)   The girl and her dragon (open) EmptySat May 18, 2013 1:02 pm

loveless looks at him shocked and uncovers Len-Len from his wing.
Len-Len looks at loveless then the man. she blushes lightly and looks away.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl and her dragon (open)   The girl and her dragon (open) EmptySat May 18, 2013 1:05 pm

"You must be shy. My name is Aeon. I am a demi-god, and an official Dragon rider. This is my wyvern Juro II." Wyvern's were now only myths and legends, they were real creatures, but they went extinct long, long ago.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl and her dragon (open)   The girl and her dragon (open) EmptySat May 18, 2013 1:20 pm

Len-Len looks at him "am len-len and this is loveless.." she stands up and bows. she looks at juro and her eyes light up. she runs up to juro and wiggles her butt around. "this is so amazing i never thought i would get to see one!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl and her dragon (open)   The girl and her dragon (open) EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:00 pm

"Actually wyverns are extinct. Juro II is only here because I'm a Time Walker. Or a TW is their more commonly referred to as." Aeon said walking up Loveless.
"Sorry if we got off on the wrong foot Loveless. IF you would care to I can take you and your rider, Len-Len, back in time to actually see Wyvern's. Only if it's alright with you Loveless."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl and her dragon (open)   The girl and her dragon (open) EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:11 pm

loveless stands up and transforms into a smaller verison or human like version. he stretches and looks down at aeon "it's fine but its up to len more or less.."
Len-Len looks at loveless "oh wow i haven't seen you transform in a while loveless thats so cool!" she giggles and looks at Aeon and jumps around "can you please!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl and her dragon (open)   The girl and her dragon (open) EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:16 pm

Aeon smiles. "Of course." Aeon snaps and a large clock face appears in front of them The hands are at 12 but the minute hands spins all the way around once and the clock face disappeared leaving what looked like a large 2-dimensional hole. in front of them.
"Don't try to question the science and math in how a large 2-dimensional hole is in a 3-dimensional world, you'll only hurt yourself."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl and her dragon (open)   The girl and her dragon (open) EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:23 pm

Len-Len shrugs it off and hops on loveless shoulders. he holds onto her and walks through.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl and her dragon (open)   The girl and her dragon (open) EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:29 pm

Juro II transformed into her own human form. Though Juro was a boy's name it was a female Wyvern. In her human form Juro was just an inch under Aeon, her hair was blue, as well as her eyes, and she had fair skin under her white and gray trim kimono.
Aeon and Juro walked into the large hole behind Loveless and Len-Len.
-
It wasn't very long until they appeared to be right where they were. Something was different though, the sky was bluer, the grass was greener, everything seemed a bit brighter.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl and her dragon (open)   The girl and her dragon (open) EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:36 pm

Len-Len hops down "wow its so pretty here!" she smiles at everyone.
loveless looks at juro and blushes lightly. he stood 6foot 5in and he had short white hair and tan skin. he was well built "you look very nice juro.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl and her dragon (open)   The girl and her dragon (open) EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:45 pm

Juro blushed at hearing that she looked very nice. She heard it from Aeon quite a bit, but from loveless it seemed... different, better somehow. Juro couldn't speak like any normal person, but Wyverns didn't have the ability to talk until they were 200, their vocals took a long time to develop. Juro had only a few weeks until she was 200. Sense Juro couldn't talk yet she responded to one of the ways she knew how. Juro kissed Loveless on the lips.

"Did I forget to mention that Wyverns develop vocal's unlike dragons. You see dragons are born with their vocals, but Wyvern's needed to develop them, and until Wyverns are 200 they can't speak. Juro is only a few weeks away from 200.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl and her dragon (open)   The girl and her dragon (open) EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:49 pm

Len-Len blinks in surprise when juro kisses loveless. "i didn't know that... interesting.." she smiles lightly and giggles.
loveless blushes deeply "uuhh.." he looks at juro slightly shocked.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl and her dragon (open)   The girl and her dragon (open) EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:26 pm

Aeon smiled. "I think I hear wedding bells for the two of them." Aeon said laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl and her dragon (open)   The girl and her dragon (open) EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:30 pm

Len-Len giggles and smiles.
loveless blushes deeply and walks past everyone.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl and her dragon (open)   The girl and her dragon (open) EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Juro blushed deeply as well and walked on with loveless eventually catching up to him. Aeon looked around the area, it was certainly the same field.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl and her dragon (open)   The girl and her dragon (open) EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Len-len smiles "its so nice here.." she lays down in the grass "it feels like home.." she looks up at the sky and smiles more.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The girl and her dragon (open)   The girl and her dragon (open) EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:43 pm

Aeon laid down in the grass beside Len-Len. "the sky was my home. Or it will be in a number of hundred years."
Juro wrapped her arms around one of Loveless' and rested her head on Loveless' shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl and her dragon (open)   The girl and her dragon (open) EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:46 pm

loveless blushes and smiles slightly. he pats her head slightly.
Len-len looks at him "the sky is my home but i cant reach it without loveless.." she sighs sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The girl and her dragon (open)   The girl and her dragon (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The girl and her dragon (open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next