The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 Vote_lcapthe girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 Voting_barthe girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 Vote_lcapthe girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 Voting_barthe girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

the girl who fell from the sky.(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:21 am

amy blinks and blushes she jumps up and runs to the bathroom. she sighs "master am sorry.. but..... but i... i feel so cold and scared all of a sudden."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:00 am

Gen sighs and puts his pants and underwear back on. He walks over to Amy. He hugs her tightly. "I'm sorry if I made you do something you didn't want to do...
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:12 am

amy blinks and looks at him. "no...no its not that! i...i just got so cold and scared.." she looks at her heart and there was a small burn on it. she screams and looks at gen.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:51 pm

"What's wrong?" Gen was scared about the burn mark, but when he heard Amy scream that made him only more scared.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:06 pm

amy looks at him "you have to heal the burn please...." she holds onto him scared.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:09 pm

"how do I heal it..? My tears aren't magical like yours... I'm just some lycan.. Gen was scared as well, and his tears showed it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:15 pm

amy looks at him "i'll be weaker if we don't heal it... please isn't there anything you can do to help it heal?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:22 pm

"I'm sorry... But I don't know if there's anything I can do.." Gen held Amy close, he knew that demon might come back, and if he knew that Amy was weaker he would try and take her, and he would probably succeed...
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:34 pm

amy holds onto him tightly "how did a burn get on my heart..." she looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:37 pm

"I don't know. I have no idea..." Gen held Amy tightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:42 pm

amy curls up and holds onto him tightly "gen am hungry can i please get some food?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:44 pm

"Alright. What do you want?" Gen said looking at Amy.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:57 pm

amy looks at him "anything will do ok..." she smiles weakly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:00 pm

"Alright." Gen makes a turkey sandwich and hands it to Amy. "I hope this is okay.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:18 pm

amy nods "thank you so much gen!" she takes a bite out of the sandwich. "yummy its really good gen!" she giggles and kisses him softly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:23 pm

"thanks." Gen says kissing her back softly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:20 pm

amy yawns after finishing her sandwich. "am...am so tired and weak gen... what do i do?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:23 pm

"Shh. Just rest for now.. I'll wake you up in a little bit." Gen says picking up Amy in his arms and soon laying her down on the bed. He kissed Amy's forehead and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:37 pm

amy smiles at him and kisses him lightly. she yawns and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:45 pm

Gen smiles and walks out of the bed room, not wanting to wake up Amy. He walks into the main room ands sits on the couch and looks out the window, looking out for anyone or thing that may try to attack him or Amy.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:30 am

amy curls up under the covers and smiles lightly. she whispers in her sleep "....gen....."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:52 am

Hearing his name, Gen walked into the bedroom and walked up to Amy. No one else was in the room.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:43 am

amy smiles happily in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:36 pm

Gen decided to sit next to Amy on the bed, just incase she called for him again. He thought about that burn mark and what could have caused it... He felt like he was missing something. Like something just in the back of his mind was telling him that something wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:44 pm

amy holds onto gens hand. she nuzzles up to him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the girl who fell from the sky.(open)   the girl who fell from the sky.(open) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

the girl who fell from the sky.(open)
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next