The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 Vote_lcapMoonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 Voting_barMoonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 Vote_lcapMoonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 Voting_barMoonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Moonlight (lelouch)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:18 am

Lelouch held her, as she screamed, and whispered softly, "It's okay.....everything is going to be alright". Lelu stopped and laid beside her, as he hugged her softly, "That'll do for now" he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:28 pm

Anna just layed there breathing in deeply...she realized she couldnt move. "I'm sorry," she whispered.
She did'nt get to hear him reply..her eyes closed and she fainted.
Back to top Go down
http://alkharidmafia.forumotion.com
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:08 pm

Lelu kissed her cheek, and got up and dressed, and the realized she torn shirt, he sighed and remained top less. He then placed a blanket over her, and waited for her to wake.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:13 pm

Anna stirred in her sleep. She was having night mares. First the scene was Mitch killing Lelouch...then it went to her back in hell burning...then the dream changed to some weird lake filled with acid she was so confused. She was tossing and turning but did not wake up.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Lelouch watched her as he tossed and turned, he could help her, and he didn't want to wake her, so he laied behind her, and placed his arms around her, "It's okay" he whispered
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:13 pm

After a couple hours Anna woke up looking up to a sleepy Lelouch. "Oh my gawd did you stay up the whole time just for me! Don't do that again I'm not that special!" she said holding him. She was a bit thirsty for blood but she could wait and more just for him. But she needed him to get some sleep he looked like a person who's never slept in ages.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:23 am

Lelouch said nothing,as he smile swwtly, as he cuddled her close, kissed her neck softly and drifted off to sleep
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:03 pm

Anna held him while he layed in her lap. She stroked his hair and smiled. She thought he was cute while he was sleeping. After watching him for awhile she heard banging on the front door.
"Open up, Anna!" It was mitch. Anna's heart dropped she was scared and did'nt know what to do. Lelouch was still asleep. She slid off the bed and jumped up. She realized she was still naked and did'nt want mitch to see this. She shook violently realizing hat he would do to Lelouch if he found out. She quickly slipped on a bra and panties and a white sun dress ad shut her bedroom door, praying that lelouch wouldnt wake up...she didnt want him to get hurt.
She opened the front door. Mitch stood there shirtless she realized he had just morphed back to human. "What do you want," she whispered.

Mitch grinned and grabbed her wrist. "You know what I want."
"Well you can't have me."
Mitch ignored her pulling her closer to him. "Your thirsty I bet. You know you can't resist someone like me."
"Oh yes I can," Anna growled moving away.
Mitch glared at her. "If Lelouch is here I'll kill him."
Mitch pulled out a sword and walked inside looking around.
"No please stop!" Anna begged. She realized she spoke to loud she hoped lelouch didnt wake.
"Oh so he's asleep...this makes it much easier." Mitch says grinning he grabs Anna by the hair and drag her outside.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Lelouch was awake and heard everything, he quickly grabbed his katana, and slipped out the back door. He the jumped on the roof, and silently climbed on the roof, and watched mitch, and waited for his chance.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:36 pm

"Why are you doing this to me!" Anna cried.
Mitch pushed her to the ground fangs growing in his mouth. "Because I hate it when other men get near you! And Lelouch seems to be a huge problem!"
"But I love him!" Anna snarled.
"Good try loving him when I turn you into a blood thirsty monster like me. you won't just be demon babe you'll forget your past and lelouch.. the only thing you'll remember is me."
Mitch bit her neck. Anna screamed so loud the whole woods could probably hear her. Being bit by Mitch was anything but good. Pain shot up and down her spine. she felt his hand go to her breast bone and then she felt a sting. the sword was put into her heart. the last thing she thought of was lelouch Anna's eyes closed and her limp body fell to the ground. Mitch wiped his mouth of blood and looked up to see Lelouch standing there in shock. "Don't worry she's not dead...just turning..." Mitch pulled the sword out of her chest. Not even cleaning anna's blood off he pointed it towards Lelouch.
"But you I'm going to kill," he snarled.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:14 am

Lelouch felt a blinding anger swell up in him as he charged toward to Mitch. "You'll pay"!! he screamed as he rushed toward him. Mitch just smirked and swung his sword at him. Lelu step stepped it, as he punched his solar plexus, winding him. Demon blood gave him strength that he didn't have, allowing him to wound Mitch. Lelouch didn't stop there, he grabbed hi wrist the held the sword, he twisted it as he elbowed it at his joints, breaking it in serval places. Mitch roared in pain, Lelu just started at him with cold, hard eyes, fulled with murderous intent. Lelouch the rushed toward him again, Mitch attack with his good arm, Lelu ducked under it, then unleashed a powerful kick, hitting him chest, sending Mitch flying into a tree, but before Lelu did that, he took Mitch's sword from him. As Mitch hit tree, Lelu threw his sword at him, as if it was a spear, it hit him square in the chest, and passed though him, until it hit tree, and stuck there. Blood poured out of his wound, as he tired to pull out the sword, but with only one arm, and the being slippery from all his blood, Mitch just couldn't do it. Lelu then slowly waled over him, as he drew his own Katana, and pointed it at his throat, "This is were you die" he said coldly, as he slowly started to push his katana though his neck, he figured if he cut off his head, even he's would die. Mitch now bloody, pinned to a tree, and with a broken arm, he was in a pathetic state, and Lelouch loved every moment of it, but befor he killed him, he waited form him respond, "Why Anna?" Lelu demanded, "Answer before I slice your neck open, and you even be able to speak"
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:14 am

(Lelu turned into a bad ass xD)
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:28 pm

(hahahaahaha I thought he was a bad ass at the beginning of the damn story???!! XD)
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:30 pm

"Your so fucking stupid..." Mitch snarled. "She is my damn wife. that just wants to keep running off...besides I don't know what the hell she sees in you." Mitch said spitting out blood. He started to speak again. "I don't care how far she goes...I'll find her...I always do. I own her. No one is allowed to go near her. So I kill them...I don't care if she's afraid of me or not...shes mine! Do you hear me Lelouch... she's mine." Mitch growls phasing back into the wolf. Like the smart ass he is. He jumps in front of Anna growling at Lelouch. "Once she wakes up she won't remember you or anything that happened to her. When she wakes up I'll make up a story....hmmm lets see..." his wolf self said grinning..."You were some random guy in the woods and you tried to kill her....obvious her not rembering you at all...she'll kill you. The only thing she'll remember is the day I married her and before that...then I'll start all over again...this time you'll be dead." Mitch said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:07 pm

As Mitch spoke, Lelouch ignored him, and slowly lit one his cigarettes and placed in his mouth, and took a small puff, "Ah, that's good" he said softly to himself, he then gripped his sword, and while Mitch talked Lelouch charged toward him. Mitch was going ti be much slower then before because of all the blood he lost, and with a broken arm, Mitch was no match for Lelouch. Before knew what was happening, Lelu was already right in front of him, with a smirk Lelouch plunged his katana though Mitch's chest, just misses Mitch's heart. Lelouch wasn't done there, not by a long shot, he was gunna make him pay. Lelouch then grabbed Mitch's good arm, and twisted it behind him, then stabbed his katana though his arm and back, pinning his arm to his own back, and if Mitch even tried to free his arm, his arm would be cut into two. Lelouch stood over him, "Dosn't matter if she doesn't if Anna forgets about me, she can always start over, but you won't have that freedom" he said as he kicked Mitch it face, hard, braking his nose. Lelu then moves over to his good shoulder, "You won't be needing this" he says, as Lelouch bends it into an unnatural angle, braking it. Mitch was now useless, with both arms broken, and fatally stab wounds to both his back and chest, he was alive, but only just. Llouch moves over to Anna and pickers her up, then turns back to Mitch, "Don't come near her again, or I will kill you" And with that Lelouch left With Anna.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:10 pm

Mitch had appeared in Hell with all his demon workers and healed himself there...waiting for another day to get back at lelouch...

Anna slowly started to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:14 pm

"Hey" he said softly, as she woke up. Lelouch then stopped and put her down, "how are you feeling?" he asked
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:19 pm

Anna looked at him and backed away from him hissing. "Who the hell are you," she snapped getting into a attack position. "Where's mitch, what did you do to him! what happened? where are we!" Her eyes turned golden, she was phasing into a wolf for her first time. Her spine snapped in half and she fell to the ground screaming. all her bones started to break and then she was a wolf. but then as slowly as she turned she turned back to a human. She growled at lelouch eyes glowing. "What did you do to him!" she pushed lelouch against a tree. "who the hell are you!"
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:55 pm

"When you relax I'll tell you everything, but you may not believe me" he said looking straight into her eyes, showing no fear
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:56 pm

Anna started to cry frightened of the guy standing in front of her. He had demon blood in him somehow, and he looked stronger then her.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:02 pm

"Okay then"he said as he let out a breath and told her everything that happened, he watched and waited to see what she would do
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:16 pm

Anna just sat there and started to cry. She had no clue what was going on but she was frightened. Who ever this kid was he was insane. She wanted Mitch to explain everything to her. "Where's mitmit," Anna mumbled. That was her nickname for mitch. The last thing she remembered was Mitch kissing her and then a sharp pain in her neck and her screaming..
"Is he dead..."
all she knew was that someone had hurt her but she dont remember who or how.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:19 pm

"Id don't so..." he said softly, he then turned to walk away, it was best if he wasn't with her, in pained him to do so, but he wahtch over her from afar, "But if he shows up again, I will kill him" he said loud enough so he heard her b
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:21 pm

"Mitmit, would'nt do this to me," she screamed crying. She threw branches and rocks at lelouch.. throwing a dumb tantrum. she sat by a tree crying. Her sobs echoed in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:24 pm

"Sorry to say, but he did" and with that he disappeared into the shadows, but he didn't go far, he stayed out of site, as he watched over her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight (lelouch)
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next