The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) Vote_lcapNew day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) Voting_barNew day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) Vote_lcapNew day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) Voting_barNew day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saitou

New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) Empty
PostSubject: New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.)   New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Walking in town, being new around, a blond haired boy walks pass some places in need of something sweet. He haven't ate any for the past while and that was something he didn't really like either. Dark blue type of clothing, eyes blue for the moment, he looks around to his surroundings before heading to the cafe shop for something to eat and so he head there. Now in, he looks in seeing the place has some peoples, not much but some enjoying a good meal and drink. Some alone, some with others, the young boy Saitou looks to what the cage had to offer, with a tilt of the head quietly looking to them for now. "This one..or that one, which one now..hm.." He thought a bit to himself and put a hand on his chin, as to thinking. "Both! Makes it easy for me!" He said out loud with a bit of a smile and clip his hands saying that.

(Anyone is welcome to join..sorry if this is long..*posts more usually but put less for now..)

Last edited by Saitou on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.)   New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:42 pm

Lelouch was wondering around town when, with his usual attire of a tight shirt waist an long jacket, glasses, and katana that hung from his waist. Suddenly his stomach growled, "I hear ya buddy" he said a she looked down to his stomach. He smiled at his own silliness, he looked up to see cafe, "That'll do" he said as he walked in. The place had a few people around the place, he then noticed a small boy at the counter, "Just some tea thanks" he said, he then turned to the boy, "Hello there"
Back to top Go down
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.)   New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:50 pm

As Saitou was getting ready to order about two things that had caught his interest, he hears foots steps came by to where he is and look to the side seeing a older looking guy who order some tea. He stood quiet for a moment with his head tilted a bit before saying something back to him. "Hello." He started out saying but he was someone new, though he greeted back with a bit of smile. "Um..oh yeah, these two here." He said for his order, as he looks back to the sweets and gave the money for it after saying that.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.)   New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:58 pm

Lelu smiled smiled as he got his tea, he then was about to take a seat when he looked back at he boy, and noticed his sweets. "Like sweets?" he asked softly, he didn't want to seem threatening, especially with his katana
Back to top Go down
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.)   New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:04 pm

Saitou wait another moment to get his sweets and after he got them, now having them in his hands, he heard the man asked if he liked sweets. He looked a bit down with almost a shy kid look to him and nodded a bit. "Yeah.." He answered back, then looking to him and did wondered something about him, he sort of had this maybe cool look to him, well he guessed. Now he thought to say something else to him. "You like tea?" He asked back, looking to the tea for a moment, then back to him.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.)   New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:34 am

"Yea tea is good, shall we take a seat" he said indicating to an empty table. This boy didn't seem normal, and Lelouch found that int resting, we wanted to know more about him. Lelu Sat down at the table and took a sip of his tea, "I'm Lelouch Ryou" he said in a friendly tone
Back to top Go down
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.)   New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:32 am

Saitou look to the empty table after hearing the older guy speak, one by the window, he then watches as he went to the table and took a seat there, taking a sip of his tea. Still standing there for another moment quietly and still looking at the table, he then decides to walk to it as well and took a seat down across from him, looking at his sweets for a quick moment, thinking which one he should eat first. He looks back to the guy who said what his name was in a friendly sounding tone. “Saitou, that’s my name.” He also said back in a friendly tone, seconds after wards of that, he took one of his sweets and bit a piece of it to see how it tasted and his sweet tooth getting to him, he smiled a bit to it. “These are good~” He said as if to himself, after only eating another bite. He then stopped for now and looks back to the other guy. “Hey, um..Lelouch, you know this area better right?” He first started to ask, just guessing that, since he is new around the areas after all. “Never mind. I’m new, so..” He looks back to his sweet in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.)   New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:48 am

Lelouch watched as Saitou ate his sweets, he then asked a question, "I do know this area, so what's up?" he asked, as he took another sip of his tea. Saitou seemed shy, so Lelouch decided to help him

(Sorry there short, I'm kind busy)
Back to top Go down
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.)   New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Saitou remained quiet still a little longer as he looks to his sweet, this human here seem as if he wasn’t scared or anything of him, unlike most of the others he knows who just avoided him and didn’t wanted to speak either to him..well besides some words. He sort have a distant look for the moment as he thought to say something else a question most likely. “Aren’t you afraid of me..like most humans are?” He sort of looked back to Lelouch while saying that, but not much, wondering a bit of that.

(No worries.)
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.)   New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:43 pm

Leluouch was a bit surprised at his question, but he just smiled as he said, "There's no point to live my life in fear, let's say if you were to kill me right here, right now, I'll just accepted it, and die peacefully. I have no regrets, and no ties to this world, and besides I'm not a normal human" Lelu looked at him, but he just looked away, he guessed Saitou didn't get to talk to many people, and wasn't sure what to do
Back to top Go down
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.)   New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:33 pm

Saitou sort of almost had a sad look after hearing that but being him and being he dislike to show it at times, he didn’t show it and didn’t wanted to. “You’re alone too?” He asked, seeing that he looked away after what he said and after thinking a bit to what the other guy had said to him, with a smile. Smiling while saying that made him sort of thought that this human was weird in a way, but also seem like he sort of interesting in a way. “You’re a weird human. I don’t know much of any who thinks that way.” He said with almost a smile again at least another person didn’t see him as a “monster” as most all other humans call him. He bites another piece of his sweet quietly, still finding it to taste good, still almost with a bit of smile.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.)   New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:42 am

"Yea, i guess you could say that" he said with a hint of sadness in his voice, he's been alone for a very long time, but that was his choice. Lelu turned to him as he commented that he was 'weird', "Kid, you have no idea how many times I've been called that, so it's nothing new to me" he said with smile. it wasn't first time, and he was sure it wouldn't be the last, Lelu thought more a complement now, as he took a sip of his tea.
Back to top Go down
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.)   New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Saitou took another glance to Lelouch, only after hearing a bit of sadness in his voice. He looked back down quietly, before speaking. “Can’t be any more alone than me..” He said as if it wasn’t a big deal or anything, one thing he doesn’t like admitting some stuff. He then heard him talking again, hearing the word ‘kid’ made him sort of made a pouting noise and looked to the side stubbornly. Yeah he’s a kid in vampire years only, if in human years, than that’s a bit different. Not that he thinks that this guy knows what he is anyway, he haven’t shown his fangs or anything. “Funny, I haven’t hanged out with a human like this for the longest.” He sort of quietly said as if to himself, biting another piece off his sweet. “It’s true that I can attack you as you said, but I’m but an innocent boy~.” He smiled an innocent one to Lelouch, only messing a bit with him, also using his bit of innocent with it. Going back to eating the rest of his sweet, he’s holding, only having one left now.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.)   New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Lelouch smiled as he spoke, "Awe come on, we both know your properly much more powerful then I am" he said using the same tone did. Lelu finished his tea, "Dosn't matter what you are, to me your another person" he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.)   New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:35 pm

Saitou still sort of had his smile to even after hearing Lelouch speak, true he is more powerful but how the human said it, he thought it was sort of funny. “You got it wrong, as I said, I’m just a boy~.” He almost chuckled a bit to saying that, guessing that even Lelouch can see through his innocent looks, But he really is at times, but then again he does just like to mess with others, finding it fun to do that. He then stop and his bit of smile went a bit away, only to be replaced with a fainted one. “You mean it?” He asked, now looking back to him.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.)   New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:26 pm

Lelouch turned to him and gave him a sweet smile, "Of course" he said simply but with happy tone. Lelu did mean it, to him people were people no matter what race, or the past was, and such he treated them like people.
Back to top Go down
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.)   New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:47 pm

Saitou only frowned a bit but not much or so that it’s seen that much by anyone, he knows of a lot of humans who lie and stuff, so in a way he doesn’t really believe him, so he didn’t say anything about that. But he wasn't about to talk about that and just looked at the table.“Well..if you say so.” Was all he said back for now, before looking to the side quietly and thinking on something which made him got up off his seat and went back to the counter, to which it seems he plans on buying something else, a drink more likely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.)   New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.) Empty

Back to top Go down

New day, up for something sweet~(Lelouch.)
Page 1 of 1