The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 Vote_lcapMoonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 Voting_barMoonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 Vote_lcapMoonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 Voting_barMoonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Moonlight (lelouch)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:07 pm

Anna just sat there confused. she tried to think over everything...pushing herself harder to remember things. Where was mitch? why was'nt here to explain things to her.
Anna stood up walking away, she had to find mitch,
Back to top Go down
http://alkharidmafia.forumotion.com
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:17 pm

Lelouch wished be could be by her side, but this was this best. Lelouch followed her from the shadows
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:07 pm

Anna found Mitch by a creek standing there. All she had to do was think of him and he appeared if she wanted.
"What's going on," she whispered scared of him he looked different more dark and cruel.
He only smiled, "Nothing...absolutly nothing..." his fangs forming in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Lelouch was stunned to see Mitch, after he had beaten him an itch from his life, and some how he was standing there as if nothing had happened. "Shit..." he said under his breath, Lelu needed to do something, but for the moment he'd just watch and wait.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:06 pm

"What's going on Mitmit... who's Lelouch... why do I feel funny?" Anna says stumbling over a huge rock.
"Wow you havent called me that in a long time.."
"But it was just yesterday....what happened."
Mitch grinned... it worked, he thought.
"Anna come closer... everything will be alright... this will all be over quickly.."
"What do you mean?"
Mitch didnt answer he only kissed her. "I'm sorry," he whispered. "But that bastard is following you...it looks like I'll never have you too myself." He didnt bite into her neck but her throat..punturing her lungs.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:27 pm

"Oh Shit..." he said as he saw Mitch's bite Anna, Lelu quickly rushed out of hiding, his katana was raised and ready to attack. Lelouch charged toward Mitch, but the last second, Lelu circled around him, now behind him, Lelu pressed his blade against Mitch's Back. "Let her go and leave, or i'll beat you again" he said, his tone was deadly
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:33 pm

Mitch still held on to Anna... she was unconcious her face resting on Mitchs shoulder. He turned around to face Lelouch.
"You do that... And I'll snap her neck.. right when you get any closer I'll do it." Mitch smiled cruelly and put his hand behind anna's neck.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:36 pm

"If you do it, you die" he said coldly. This was dangerous game he was playing, and he hoped things would work out.....somehow
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:39 pm

Mitch shrugged. "Can't kill a werewolf... but you can kill a demon..." he said squeezing anna's neck. she squirmed.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:47 pm

"True, but I can beat you, drag you off somewhere, torture you for all time...." Lelouch said with a sly grin, as if taking pleasure, truth be told he probably would
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:58 pm

Mitch only smiled. "Yea... I would'nt mind..like I said If I can't have her no one can...so what's it gonna be...you gonna leave her and do I have to kill her?"
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:07 am

Lelouch gritted his teeth, "Fine, but you won't be so lucky next time" he said as he lowered his sword, and turned to leave
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:11 am

Mitch laughs. "Your so easy to beat. But I dont beleive you I think your gonna keep trying to get her..." he says growling. He dragged Anna's limp form to the creek. The creek went out to a river then to a water fall. The current was strong. Anna hit the water with a loud splash. "Oopsies," Mitch said sarcastically as anna's body started to float away.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:09 am

"What?" he said as he turned to see Anna thrown into the creek, "You bastard!" he roared, as he sprinted to the creek, he dived in after her. It didn't take him long to get her, and swim to shore. Lelu laid her down, and checked her breathing, she was doing okay considering, Lelu sighed with relief, but he did stay still for long, he scooped her up and dashed off, getting as far as he can from Mitch
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:43 pm

Anna moaned in pain and looked up at Lelouch she started to remember everything, "Lelouch... wha-what happend?"
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:38 pm

"You remember me? Good. And Mitch happened" he said as he looked down at her, still running
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:39 pm

"Please put me down, I feel sick to my stomach I think I'm going to be sick..." Anna mumbled moaning in pain.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:47 am

Lelouch placed her down, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:54 am

Anna ignored him she started to throw up. "Why the hell do I feel so sick? what the hell happened?"
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:23 pm

Lelouch caught his breath, then turned to Anna and explained everything to her
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:27 pm

Anna burst out crying still throwing up. "Does not make sense of why my stomach is killing me!" Anna moaned in pain and stopped vomiting and tryed to sit up.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:30 pm

Lelu could only watch over her, "I'm sorry" he said softly
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:31 pm

Anna just sighed. "It's fine lelouch..." before she could stand up she started to throw up again. when she was done she wiped her mouth. "What is happening to me..." she moaned.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:34 pm

"Honestly, I have no idea, It was Mitch's doing" he said with anger in his voice
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:35 pm

Anna tryed standing up... "I need to get back home...I'm so tired..." she fell back to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight (lelouch)
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next