The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 Vote_lcapA New Life (Berry) - Page 9 Voting_barA New Life (Berry) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 Vote_lcapA New Life (Berry) - Page 9 Voting_barA New Life (Berry) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A New Life (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:01 pm

Edo pulls the bed sheets over himself after awhile, when nighttime comes. He sighs and stares at the ceiling, slowly falling asleep. Edo figured that since he didn't know where he was, maybe he'd know after some rest. He drifts off in seconds, and relaxes himself well.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 10:04 am

Tenshi sighs and starts to head back to see if Edo was back.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:41 pm

A couple of hours pass, and Edo finds that he cannot sleep. He goes to the living room and watches some TV. However, while he's watching some TV, he accidentally places his hand on a book. It was the "Alice in Wonderland" book he once read, but to who? Edo packages the book, then walks outside to stick it in his mailbox. Maybe it was for God. Edo then walks back inside, and watches some soccer.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:00 pm

Tenshi walks into the house and looks around. "Edo?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:44 pm

Edo becomes startled as he hears his name being called. The voice was so familiar, yet Edo couldn't remember the name of that voice. He walks carefully near where he hears footsteps, and finds Tenshi. "Who are you?!" Edo shouts, "Tell me now, or I'll have you imprisoned!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:46 pm

Tenshi blinks and jumps when Edo yells. She looks at him and tears well up in her eyes "Edo it's me Tenshi.. Are.. Are you that mad at me? Do you really hate me now?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:20 pm

Edo looks at Tenshi, a confused look on his face when she speaks about hate? "Hate you? How can I hate you if I don't know you?" Now that he saw her face, and heard her name, Edo could remember seeing Tenshi all the time, but for what? There were just so many questions, that Edo couldn't seem to trust the lady.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:49 pm

Tenshi blinks and looks at him. She hugs herself and sighs "Edo what do you mean you don't know me?!"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:34 pm

Edo looks at Tenshi again now puzzled. He takes a quick glimpse of his surroundings, not knowing what is going on, and sees clothing that is not his in his room. "Have we met? Are those your clothes in my room?" Edo asks. He sighs heavily, and grabs some water to calm himself down.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:16 pm

Tenshi looks at Edo then the ground. "yeah we have.. I love you Edo.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:01 pm

When Tenshi says those words, Edo figures who exactly Tenshi was, and why her clothes were in his room, along with other belongings. He peers over Tenshi's shoulder to see pictures of the two together, hugging and kissing in all sorts of areas, having the time of their life. He then looks at his phone, and notices how he and Tenshi are his wallpaper. He looks at Tenshi curiously, and invites her to sit with him on the couch. "So we loved each other, huh?" Edo smiles lovingly, "Stay with me tonight, Tenshi. Tell me a story so I can remember you, because I want to."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 7:20 pm

Tenshi blinks and sits down with him. She looks at him and nods her head "uh ok.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 12:28 am

Edo blushes when he sees Tenshi sit and speak so awkwardly with him. "Listen, I've had some memory loss lately, so entering my house so suddenly really scared me. In fact, I was about to call security." Edo pauses for a moment to hug Tenshi as an apology. "So, you obviously live with me, right? Considering all of your stuff is here in my house." Edo laughs softly at this comment before he reaches for a great picture he saw. He takes the picture and hands it to Tenshi. "This is us at an amusement park, kissing. Are we a couple?" Edo asks.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 3:04 pm

Tenshi hugs him back "It's ok I would be scared too..." She nods her head "Yeah we do.." She giggles softly and blinks when he picks up the picture. She takes it and blushes lightly. She nods her head "Yeah we are.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 4:30 pm

"We look really good together." Edo comments, "I wish I remembered this..." Edo frowns before he looks over to Tenshi. She was still so depressed, and it made Edo disappointed in himself. This was when the spell that clouded his memory disappeared. He had hurt Tenshi quite a bit, and so Edo due to these curse marks, and so he wondered if the Great Angels had just given him another chance. When Edo remembers Tenshi clearly, tears stream down his face, and he kisses Tenshi deeply and for a great amount of time. "I remember you, Tenshi..." Edo whispers through the kiss, "But only you, nothing more...all of our adventures...are gone..." When Edo finishes kissing Tenshi, he pants and smiles, then digs into his pocket for a ring. "I think you know what this for..." Edo remarks, kissing Tenshi again.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:36 am

Tenshi blinks and blushes when Edo kisses her. She blushes deeper and smiles "it's ok that you don't remember the adventures we'll just make new ones.. I'm just happy you remember me.." She looks at the ring and gasps. Tears well up in her eyes and she hugs him "I love you Edo!"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:04 am

Edo sighs happily when Tenshi cries and hugs him. He puts the ring on her left ring finger and then hugs Tenshi back. "I love you too, Tenshi!" Edo replies. He keeps the hug going while he pulls Tenshi on top of him. The moment he does this, Edo remembers how he almost dumped Tenshi. "To think I almost chose to leave someone like you..." Edo comments, "I just can't do that, can I, Tenshi?" He gazes into Tenshi's eyes after saying these words, looking at Tenshi as though she were perfect, and cuddles her lovingly. "Now I have something new to remember you by: my wife."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 4:58 pm

Tenshi blushes and smiles happily. "I'm so happy... We'll be together forever.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:17 pm

Edo kisses Tenshi passionately after she makes her comment, making it long just like the last kiss. He also tightens the hug and nuzzles Tenshi while she's still on top of him. "So what's the first thing we do now that we're engaged?" Edo asks, "Your choice!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:30 pm

Tenshi blushes deeply as he kisses her. She smiles and giggles softly. She nuzzles him back "Well I'm not sure can we just stay like this for a bit?" She hugs him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:06 pm

"Of course, Tenshi..." Edo replies happily before kissing Tenshi just as he did a minute ago. For some reason- possibly because they were now married- Edo wanted to keep kissing Tenshi until he felt tired doing so. He hugs her more so he can continue feeling warm, and when he feels tired of kissing, locks onto Tenshi's eyes with his own. "I'm not letting you go, anyway. You're too comfy." Edo adds jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:45 am

Tenshi giggles and smiles "that's good I don't want you to let go.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 4:20 pm

While Edo holds Tenshi as close as possible while she rests atop him, he places his right hand on the back of her head, caressing it gently. "Hey, let's play a game." Edo remarks, "Look around you, and imagine things like they would be ten years later." Edo begins by making up a story. "We live in the same house, though it is much bigger, and there are more rooms for our children. They are all toddlers still. What would you name them, Tenshi?" Edo blushes and looks at Tenshi with worry. "We are going to have children someday, right Tenshi?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:51 am

Tenshi blushes deeply and looks at him. She giggles and smiles "of course we are.." She kisses him and thinks for a little bit. "Well I'd name our boy Kiba, and our girl Luna..." She looks at him "how many kids do you want to have?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 11:34 am

"Those are nice names!" Edo remarks before he gently kisses Tenshi back. "I'd like to have two kids. What do you think?" Edo asks. He nuzzles and cuddles Tenshi more at this point, and massages her like always. He looks at her and imagines how good she would be as a mother. "I'm sure the kids will love you just like me!" Edo adds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Life (Berry)
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next