The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA New Life (Berry) - Page 3 Voting_barA New Life (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA New Life (Berry) - Page 3 Voting_barA New Life (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A New Life (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 12:19 am

Edo kisses Tenshi gently on the lips when she smiles towards him. "Rest for now, then, and I'll cook for you aftrrwards, okay? I'll even watch over you while you sleep." Edo winks to Tenshi after saying this and fluffs her pillow up for her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 9:43 am

Tenshi blushes and looks at him. "I'm sorry I'm sick.. I'm making you do all this extra stuff.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:16 pm

Edo sighs when Tenshi still feels sympathetic towards him. "It's not your fault that you're suck. Besides, if it's for you, I don't care about having to do any extra work." Edo hugs Tenshi softly before he returns to his normal position. "Now rest!" Edo demands jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:43 pm

Tenshi hugs him and smiles "alright thank you Edo.." She yawns and curls up quickly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:28 pm

Edo hugs back when Tenshi finally seems relaxed enough to go to sleep. He watches her fall asleep, and runs his finger down her cheek, smiling. "I'll always be with you." Edo whispers, brushing Tenshi's hair back while he feels her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 2:47 pm

Tenshi blushes lightly in her sleep and smiles softly. She cuddles up close to Edo.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 4:49 pm

Edo blushes when Tenshi cuddles up to him in her sleep. "You're feeling a lot better." Edo whispers, putting his hand on Tenshi's forehead. He closes his eyes and holds Tenshi when she loses all of her extra body heat.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:22 am

Tenshi stays asleep for a while. She wakes up later in the day.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat May 10, 2014 2:10 pm

Edo opens his eyes when he notices Tenshi waking up. It was noon, which meant the two had slept for a long time. Without speaking, Edo gets up, and proceeds to the kitchen. He prepares waffles, bacon, eggs, toast, home fries, and sausage. He had four pans out for cooking, and a full toaster now. It smelled really good in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun May 11, 2014 4:26 pm

Tenshi stretches as she finally wakes up. She sniffs the air and sits up "something smells good.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:10 pm

After about thirty minutes had passed, Edo looks at the food, and notices that it's all prepared. He sets them all individually on different plates; two big servings of all food for both Edo and Tenshi. He sets all of the plates on the table, then prepares Tenshi some tea, along with some milk for himself. After this, Edo walks back into the bedroom, and kneels before Tenshi beside her side of the bed. "Breakfast is ready for you, honey!" Edo announces cheerfully, kissing Tenshi gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:50 pm

Tenshi blushes lightly and smiles. She kisses him lightly and giggles "thank you so much.." She gets up and stumbles a little since her legs were still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:37 pm

Edo kisses Tenshi back gently when she thanks him. He watches her get up, though Edo also catches her when she stumbles. "This'll help" Edo mentions before holding Tenshi in a bridal way, holding her in his arms while he approaches the kitchen table. Once he gets there, he pulls a chair out with his foot, and slants Tenshi so she can seat herself. "Enjoy!" Edo cheers.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 9:18 am

Tenshi blinks and blushes deeply when he picks her up. She looks at him "th.. Thank you Edo.." She smiles and takes her seat once he set her down.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:48 pm

Edo blushes when he sits down with Tenshi. "Let's eat!" He cheers before he takes a bite from the food he prepared. "Yummy!" Edo comments excitedly. He pauses from eating after finishing his home fries, then grabs Tenshi's hand. "It's good to be eating with you again, Tenshi." Edo remarks.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 11:47 am

Tenshi giggles and starts to eat. She wiggles in her seat "I missed your cooking Edo!" She smiles and nods her head agreeing with him.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 4:05 pm

Edo laughs when Tenshi compliments on his cooking, and cuts a piece of bacon in half. He takes it with the tips of his fork, then turns the fork towards Tenshi. "Open! The bacon is coming!" Edo commands jokingly. He was honoured to see Tenshi enjoying her food. He moves the bacon towards Tenshi's mouth and wonders if Tenshi will open her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 9:06 am

Tenshi looks at him and smiles happily. She giggles and goes to take the bacon when a hand covers her mouth. Another hand grabs Edo hand and a mouth eats the bacon. Tenshi blinks and pushes the hand away. She frowns unhappily "that was my bacon!"

Akito looks at her "I don't care you made me wait all day yesterday.. So I took your bacon.." He crosses his arms.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 4:08 pm

Edo angrily removes Akito's hand from his own when he sees him interrupt Tenshi's breakfast. He was especially mad, as well, when Akito ate the bacon. "First of all, this is my house! I will have you arrested if you don't leave immediately! Secondly, do not put hands on others when you know they don't want it!" Edo stands up and confronts Akito. He already left a message secretly to security in Heaven. "She will see you sometime soon! Now get out!" Edo shouts.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun May 18, 2014 8:53 am

Akito looks at him and smirks "here about the message.. I'm in the security branch.. But if you don't want me here fine.. Send Tenshi my way later today. Bye bye.." He disappears.

Tenshi blinks and looks at Edo. She never seen him mad before not that she could remember anyway. She looks at the ground and stays quiet.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun May 18, 2014 5:47 pm

"Member of the security branch, huh? Gonna be shame once I report you for breaking and entering." Edo sends a complaint to security through his phone. He looks back at Tenshi and notices that she's looking down on the ground. He sits down next to her, and holds her hands. "I'm sorry for acting that way. You didn't deserve to see that, and I'm sure you're disappointed in me now. Please forgive me." Edo hugs Tenshi, tears streaming down his face. "I love you, Tenshi. If I get mad, it won't be in front of you. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 9:10 am

Tenshi blushes lightly and looks at him. She hugs him tightly "of course I forgive you Edo.. Please don't be sad.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 4:08 pm

Edo's tears vanish as a sign of surprise when Tenshi hugs him tightly. Edo blushes and smiles lovingly. He kisses Tenshi on the cheek, and rubs her back while he's still hugging her. "You always make me happy, you know that? I always feel fortunate having you in my life." Edo scoots his chair over and keeps the hug going. He rests his head on Tenshi's shoulder and nuzzles her. "After we finish breakfast, go see Akito, okay?" Edo requests in a whispering tone, "I don't get why he has to see you, but it must be for something important." Edo looks out the window briefly while hugging Tenshi still, and sees him. His hands were trapped in handcuffs. Edo didn't want to say anything now, and so he just bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 7:51 pm

Tenshi blushes lightly and smiles happily. "alright Edo.. Your so sweet.. I love you.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 9:31 pm

"I love you too, Tenshi." Edo comments before he releases the hug, and continues eating. He ate a bit faster than before the incident, though Edo still ate his food rather slowly. It took about 20 minutes, in fact, before Edo had completed his whole serving. In the meantime, he kept looking over at Tenshi and smiling. "We have a lot to do starting now, huh?" Edo confirms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Life (Berry)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next