The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 Vote_lcapA New Life (Berry) - Page 11 Voting_barA New Life (Berry) - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 Vote_lcapA New Life (Berry) - Page 11 Voting_barA New Life (Berry) - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A New Life (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 4:01 pm

Edo kisses Tenshi when she wakes up, and hugs him while saying good morning. He listens to the generosity she has to offer towards him. "Okay sweetie..." Edo replies, yawning lightly before closing his eyes again. He rearranges the blankets so all of them now rested on him. He found it silly how Tenshi wanted to surprise him so much, and how she wanted to make him things. Edo hoped Tenshi wasn't just jealous of what he used to do for her. Albeit, he gets cozy under the blankets, and dozes off until he would be woken up again. He had a feeling he would know what would be in the dining room when he wakes up, though it was a surprise, after all, so Edo didn't bother making assumptions.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:40 pm

Tenshi smiles as she cooks for Edo. She finally finishes all her cooking after 30 minutes. She sets up the food on a tray and takes it to Edo. She sets the tray on the bed and shakes his shoulder "Edo wake up.." She smiles at him when he opens his eyes. She has him sit up and she sets the tray up over his lap. "I made heart shaped pancakes and bacon with a fruit cup!" She grabs her plate off the tray and giggles. She sits in front of him "do you like your surprise?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:07 pm

Edo wakes up with a warm smile on his face, knowing it was time to eat. As he sits up, he hugs Tenshi and kisses her lightly on the lips. "You're the best, Tenshi!" Edo compliments, inviting Tenshi to hug him again. He takes his plate off the tray, along with the cutlery, and moves the tray aside. "This is awesome!" Edo comments on the food, "I'm glad we can do nice surprises for each other!" Edo uses the cutlery firstly to eat his fruit cap. It was all very juicy, which made Edo want to try the pancakes and bacon. He drinks a cup of milk before continuing, and holds Tenshi's free hand dearly with his whilst Edo eats with Tenshi. "So, what are we doing today?" Edo asks curiously.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 4:16 pm

Tenshi blushes lightly and hugs him again. She giggles softly and kisses him "your the best Edo.." She blushes deeply hearing all his compliments. "Thank you Edo.." She smiles happily as she watches him eat. She was glad he enjoyed it so much. She starts typo eat her food as she thinks. She takes a moment to think. "Hmm.. Why don't we go to the amusement park? I'm not really sure what we should do.. But that sounds fun!" She smiles and giggles lightly as she keeps eating.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 5:24 pm

"I suppose everyone has their favourites! I'm glad I'm yours!" Edo replies, now eating the heart-shaped pancakes Tenshi made him. They were so warm and soft. Edo starts putting whipped cream on them, and smiles delightfully. "This is such a good treat! I'm proud of you, Tenshi!" Edo compliments. He listens to Tenshi's suggestion, and nods in agreement. "I've never tried Heaven's amusement park before! It must be amazing!" Edo comments, letting go of Tenshi's hand so he can cut his bacon, making it easier to eat. He begins eating the bacon, and smiles even warmer than before. "Thanks for the breakfast, Tenshi!" Edo concludes when he finishes.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 10:25 pm

Tenshi blushes and smiles "I tried really hard on the pancakes.. I messed up on them a few times.. I'm glad there good.." She giggles softly and keeps eating. She swings her feet slightly happy to hear that he liked the idea of the amusement park. "I haven't either.. I heard it was a lot of fun though!" She smiles and hums happily.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 11:58 pm

"You seem to be in a great mood today!" Edo remarks, watching Tenshi eat, "You must've had an awesome sleep!" Edo laughs as he feels Tenshi's feet slightly tap him while they swing. This was what Tenshi was like whenever she was happy or excited. Edo blushes just thinking about this, and moves to sit beside Tenshi. "I'm so glad we've shared so many good times together!" Edo comments, "Thanks to you, I have a lot of amazing memories, Tenshi; including you!" Edo snuggles with Tenshi at this point and kisses her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:20 pm

Tenshi blinks and looks at him. "I guess I did sleep good.." She laughs and finishes her food. She blushes softly as she listens to him. "I've had a lot of great memories with you too Edo!" She snuggles him back and kisses him lightly on the kips. She smiles happily and gets up cleaning her mess.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:14 pm

Edo cleans up his mess as Tenshi cleans up hers. He smiles warmly towards her and holds her hand as the two clean up together. "That was a great surprise!" Edo remarks, "Tomorrow morning, I will wake you up with something special, okay sweetie?" Edo takes Tenshi's dishes and cleans them up for her, along with his own dishes. "Sorry for doing the work for you, but it'll give us more time to prepare for the amusement park!" Edo comments while rinsing the dish soap and grease from his hands, wiping them off with some paper towel. He tosses the paper towel in the garbage, then enters his bedroom quietly, humming to a song as he shuts the door behind him. Edo quickly changes into a pair of beige jean-shorts, along with a navy V-neck T-shirt. He opens the door smoothly, and introduces his new attire to Tenshi. "Like my clothes?" Edo asks nicely.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:58 am

Tenshi smiles happily to hear he liked the surprise. She giggles and nods her head "OK Edo! I can't wait wait to see what it is.." She smiles warmly at him "OK I'll forgive you for washing my dishes this time.." She giggles and hugs him. "What should we pack for the amusement park Edo? I'm not sure what all to take.." She blinks and watches him go to the room. She takes a seat on the couch and waits. She looks at him and blushes softly "you look really good Edo!" She gets up and pushes him to the couch and walks into the room closing the door. She changes into a light blue skirt and a white half shirt with the word angel on it. She walks out and blushes deeply. "How do I look?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:37 pm

Edo laughs when Tenshi pushes him onto the couch when he returns. "What was that for?" Edo asks jokingly, awaiting Tenshi while she gets dressed. When she comes out, Edo blushes happily, and smiles lovingly. "You look adorable, sweetie." Edo comments, walking up to Tenshi, hugging her and giving her a kiss. He remembers her question earlier, and ponders thoughts in his head. "We'll need some swimwear for the water rides, towels, and some money for lunch and other treats." Edo recommends, "You can use your magic to pack my swimsuit, right? Let's leave our rings here so they won't get lost." Edo was glad that Tenshi really liked his clothing; he enjoyed what Tenshi looked like, as well. "Other than that, unless you can think of something, that's all we will need, I think." Edo suggests. He holds Tenshi's hand and goes back into the bedroom. "Now let's find our stuff!" Edo cheers.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 8:15 pm

Tenshi smiles and blushes lightly when he says she looks adorable. "Thank you Edo.." She kisses him back and smiles big. She listens to what he said they needed. She nods her head and giggles. "OK!" She cheers with him excitedly. She blinks and thinks for a moment "oh we're going to have to bring sun screen too!" She starts to pack things into her back pack.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:36 pm

"Alright! I think we're done!" Edo declares once Tenshi is done packing all of the items; including two of Edo's swim trunks. He kisses her on the cheek and hugs her tightly. "I remember seeing that other picture of an amusement park we went to. It seemed to be our best adventure! Think we can beat it?" Edo was teasing Tenshi at this point, just wanting to cuddle with her. "So, what time should we head on over to the amusement park? Can we have some time to relax before we go?" Edo asks. He looks at Tenshi curiously, also recalling how she only liked certain rides! "One last thing..." Edo remarks, "Hang onto me, and I'll show you how every ride we go on is awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:25 pm

Tenshi looks at him and smiles. She giggles and kisses him on the cheek after hugging him back. She nods her head "Yeah I think we can! We're going to have an awesome time today!" She giggles and starts to tickle him since he was teasing her. She cuddles him slightly as she tickles him. She stops tickling him as she thinks "Hmm I think we should go around 11 that gives us an hour to relax!" She blinks and blushes at the last think he says. She giggles softly and nuzzles him "Ok Edo!"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:31 pm

Edo laughs when Tenshi tickles him. It seemed Tenshi just kept getting more excited about the adventures the two would go on together. "I'm glad we think alike, Tenshi..." Edo comments, "It's always good to see you so happy." Edo sees Tenshi cuddle up to him as he couldn't help but hold her close. Both of them were hugging each other now, and Edo felt warm inside. He smiles lovingly when Tenshi tells him that they have an hour to relax. "Nap time, then!" Edo announces, pulling Tenshi down with him onto the couch, and gazing into her eyes, after that. Edo gives Tenshi a nice, deep kiss while the two are positioned this way, and he blushes happily. "You're the best, Tenshi." Edo whispers, "You always will be." Edo falls asleep after saying these words.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:56 pm

Tenshi smiles and looks at him"I'm glad too!" She giggles softly and blushes "I'm always happy with you Edo!" Tenshi closes her eyes as she relaxes in his arms. She looks at him and giggles "Nap time!" She smiles happily when he pulls her down onto the couch. She blushes lightly and kisses him deeply back. "No I'm not Edo your the best! Your awesome!" She giggles softly when he falls asleep. "How cute.." She whispers and closes her eyes. She sets her watch so they wouldn't be late. She falls asleep after setting the alarm.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 11:28 pm

Edo wakes up ten minutes before the alarm goes off. He looks at Tenshi, who is resting on top of him. He runs his finger down her cheek and laughs softly. "Who knew somebody could fall asleep as easily as I do..." Edo whispers, "Enjoy the last ten minutes before the amusement park, Tenshi!" Edo looks over at the clock and watches over the alarm. He felt so comfy on the couch, and could've honestly stayed like this the whole day. However, there were still so many things the two hadn't done. Edo wanted to have many more photos than the ones surrounding him in his house.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 11:45 pm

When the alarm goes off Tenshi whines softly and looks at Edo. She smiles softly and yawns lightly. "Morning Edo.." She giggles and sits up. "Are you ready to have fun Edo?" She gets up and grabs her bag. "I'm ready!" She laughs and spins around as she waits for Edo to follow her. "I'm so excited!"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 11:51 pm

"I'm ready when you're ready!" Edo replies, taking Tenshi's hand when she gets up. He holds onto her hand, and kisses her on the cheek. "It's going to take a long time to get there though..." Edo sighs, "Well, I suppose a walk isn't bad, plus we can look around and stuff..." Edo looks at Tenshi and smiles lovingly. She was all prepared for the two. "Let's stay there for the night." Edo randomly suggests, "When the park shuts down, we'll just go to a tree nearby and watch the stars." Edo sways the arm he holds Tenshi's hand with, also excited. "So, do you wanna do the slow rides first?" Edo asks.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:21 am

Tenshi looks at Edo and smiles "Well Edo I could fly us there if you want.. But looking around sounds more fun than flying.." She giggles and nods her head "That sounds like super fun! Oh and we can go to Yohioloid and Yuma concert too! I love their music, though they don't really sing any songs together but I like them both! Their cool!" She giggles and looks at him as she sways her arm with him. She thinks for a moment and smiles "Lets go on one of the water rides first what do you think EDO?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:43 am

"I've never heard of those two, unfortunately..." Edo mentions, "Though if they sound good, I bet we will have a good time, huh?" Edo laughs when the two end up swaying arms together. Edo thinks about water rides when Tenshi mentions them. "Yeah! Let's go on the river rapids one first!" Edo suggests. He remembers that the two had ponchos and swimsuits ready for rides like this, so it would be fun. Also, they'd be able to use Tenshi's magic to keep all their things safe. "So, anything else you wanna do while we walk?" Edo wonders.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:04 am

Tenshi looks at him a little surprised when he said he hadn't heard of Yohioloid and Yuma. "Well that's ok you haven't heard of them.. I heard that Yuma is like a robot or something like that but I honestly couldn't tell.. I think that makes them super cool.." She giggles and jumps when he says the ride he wanted to go on first. "That sounds awesome!" She blinks as she thinks "Hmm.. No I can't think of anything.. Well maybe we could get snow cones for a the walk.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:04 am

Tenshi looks at him a little surprised when he said he hadn't heard of Yohioloid and Yuma. "Well that's ok you haven't heard of them.. I heard that Yuma is like a robot or something like that but I honestly couldn't tell.. I think that makes them super cool.." She giggles and jumps when he says the ride he wanted to go on first. "That sounds awesome!" She blinks as she thinks "Hmm.. No I can't think of anything.. Well maybe we could get snow cones for a the walk.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:35 am

"Snow comes are great!" Edo comments, taking Tenshi's hand and running over to a machine. There were some conveniently placed not so far away from the amusement park, itself. It seemed Heaven considered everything a person wanted in their life. "I'll have my snow cone with strawberry and blue raspberry syrup please!" Edo requests from this robot making the snow comes. In a split second, Edo's snow cone is made, and he gives Tenshi a turn. "Looks like we're gonna have the park to ourselves! Did you plan this?" Edo asks. Nobody was around to go on these rides tonight, yet these two were allowed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:04 am

Tenshi squeaks when he grabs her hand and pulls her over to a machine. She blinks surprised she didn't know there was one so close when she mentioned it. Tenshi looks at him and shakes her head "No I didn't.. I guess we're just lucky.." She giggles and thinks of what syrup she wanted. "Hmm I'll have a rainbow one!!" She giggles happily and takes the snow cone from the robot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Life (Berry)   A New Life (Berry) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Life (Berry)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next