The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) Vote_lcapWho says life isn't forever? (Berry) Voting_barWho says life isn't forever? (Berry) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) Vote_lcapWho says life isn't forever? (Berry) Voting_barWho says life isn't forever? (Berry) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) Empty
PostSubject: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:19 pm

Jun ran into the town from an incoming snow storm. The first one of the season for the towns of the north.

"Whew. Man, I can't believe that I forgot this was about the time of year that the snow really hits. Jun said tightening his scarf around his neck to keep his neck warm. The town was small, not the smallest town in the north but it was really one of those everybody knows everyone towns.

Last edited by Fukuro on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:28 pm

chii watches him from a tree in the town. she giggles and follows him quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:30 pm

"Man it feels good to be back home. Been a while sense I was last here. Doesn't look like a whole lot has changed." Jun couldn't hear the person following him, the snow on the ground basically blocked out all foot steps. Jun kept walking ahead.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:35 pm

chii smirks and appears infront of him "welcome to the lovely town!" she giggles lightly. "my name is Chii and i'm here to help you through the day." she moves her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:39 pm

"Whoa! You scared me for a second there. You really shouldn't do that to people. And who said this was your town? I was raised here probably before you were born. Jun's voice sounds some-what like a boy or a girls. Though in the end it sounds just a little more like a girls.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:43 pm

chii shrugs "i never said it was my town." she giggles and circles jun. "your cute.." she smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:47 pm

Jun blushed, in his 21 years he had never been told he was cute. Well he had by his sister but that was just sibling love, it didn't actually mean cute as Chii was talking about Jun being cute. "Um. Thanks..?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm

chii smiles "your welcome." she giggles and grabs his hand "where would you like to go? am here to do whatever you want or need help with!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:00 pm

"Um. I'm pretty sure I still know my way around this town." Jun says in what he knows is an impossible effort to lose her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:04 pm

chii crosses her arms "am here to help you with everything!" she giggles and smiles happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:09 pm

Jun's normally snow white ears are slightly pink. He didn't blush normally, in fact barely any blush showed on his face. His ears also start to moved oddly, an incontrollable thing that happens when he sees someone he likes. "really I think I'll be fine on my own, after all I was born here" Jun licked the left corner of his lips, another uncontrollable thing he does, but that's when he lies.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:12 pm

chii smirks "so everyone can always use some help. and am not taking no for an answer." she giggles and kisses his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:16 pm

Jun's ears turn almost as red as the tip of them from the kiss on the cheek and still move a bit oddly. Because of Jun's unusual gender he hardly dated, and when he did it never really went past the first or second date, so he hadn't actually kissed another yet either. "Alright then, fine."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:20 pm

chii giggles and holds onto his arm "the kiss worked! we're on a date." she smiles happily
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:29 pm

"Wait what? I never agreed to a date! Jun didn't exactly have much room to complain considering that his ears were moving around like crazy and they were almost as read as the tips of them.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:34 pm

chii giggles and looks at his ears "why are your ears so red? are they cold?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:38 pm

Jun was never really excited to talk about how he blushed, though more people asked why his ears moved around crazily instead. "I-It's not that... It's how I blush..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:41 pm

chii smiles and giggles lightly. "that makes you even more cute! am so glad we're on this date!" she holds onto him tight. "where to first?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:46 pm

"I-I never agreed to a date.. Jun says getting an idea. "I'm a girl! Jun says in an attempt to get Chii off of his back. Jun was a name for both males and females, so a female being named Jun wouldn't be odd.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:51 pm

chii blinks "so..." she giggles lightly. "it doesn't matter what you say.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:53 pm

Jun has a look of utter shock on his face, that usually got girls off of his back when he didn't want anyone near him. "you don't believe me? You don't believe that I'm a girl?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:10 am

chii smiles "no i believe you i just dont care. i want you and am going to get you." she smirks and kisses his cheek again.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:16 am

Jun's eye twitches for a moment. Then he comes up with an idea, rather it's a very serious last resort... especially in the coldness of the north. Jun flashes his legitimate A-cup girly breasts to Chii, a serious last resort if ever there was one. "See. I'm a girl." Jun said seeming to have missed the part about Chii believing that Jun really was a girl. Jun licks the left corner of his mouth. Though he was unisex he wasn't really a girl.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:20 am

chii blinks in surprise "ok so..." she watches him lick the side of his mouth. "are you lying or something why do you lick the corner of you mouth." she tilts her head.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:23 am

Jun was shocked that Chii could figure it out that fast. "Y-Yeah.. I lick the corner of my mouth when I lie... Jun says admitting that for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)   Who says life isn't forever? (Berry) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who says life isn't forever? (Berry)
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next