The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 Voting_barA girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 Voting_barA girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A girl and her guitar (sky)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sky Kuso
Admin
Admin
Sky Kuso

A girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 7:13 am

He looked at her then raised his hood once more as his face was hidden. "I died once and heaven gave me a chance." He said clenching and waving his fingers around. Kicking his shoes off to give his feet a rest from all that walking. " I am banished from them as long as I could remember " Shaking his head he huffed then laid back down on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 7:21 am

Remilia looks at him "you..you died.." She was shocked she wasn't sure what to do or say. It seemed like a touch subject. "it's uh cool that they gave you a second chance.. I guess you were lucky.." She smiles and giggles softly. She blinks and grabs her bag before some small fairies got into her bag. "don't go looking through other peoples things little ones.." She blushes lightly and hugs the bag tightly. She tries to thing of something to say but couldn't think of anything. She sighs and looks at the water "I wish every place could be like this.. So calm and peaceful.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Sky Kuso
Admin
Admin
Sky Kuso

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:23 am

He looked at her nodding then watched the water in the lake. "Yeah well all you can do is wish and hope everything would be fine." he said as he looked up into the sky yawning a bit. Closing his eyes slowly to take in the sun and cool breeze.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:13 pm

Remilia looks at him and smiles. She giggles lightly and walks into the water after she takes of her shoes. She shivers lightly "that water is so cold!" She laughs lightly and and spins in the water. "if you dance and sing the water will warm.." She hums a song as she keeps spinning.
Back to top Go down
Sky Kuso
Admin
Admin
Sky Kuso

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:05 pm

Closing his eyes h rolled to his side sleeping peacefully for once in his life, warm in his hoodie he felt good and comfortable by the river side hearing the clear water along with her singing was a extra bonus.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:49 pm

Remilia blinks and looks at him. She giggles softly "that's so cute like a little kid.. " she keeps singing until she finishes the song. She sneezes and shivers lightly. She walks out of the water and rings out her skirt. She sits in the sun to try and dry off her clothes. "I guess I was wrong about making the water warm.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 3:14 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sky Kuso
Admin
Admin
Sky Kuso

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:24 am

Hearing her sneeze he sat up groaning wondering where it was coming from and it was Scarlet the scent of cold water surrounded the nearby area. "You'll catch a cold like that..." he looked at her seeing she was drenched, rolling his eyes. He scooted up to her then placed a arm around her rubbing her arm, keeping her warm with his body heat.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Remilia blushes deeply and looks at the sun that was peeking through the trees. "thank you.. I thought I would dry quickly if I sat in the sun.. I'm sorry for waking you.."
Back to top Go down
Sky Kuso
Admin
Admin
Sky Kuso

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:00 am

He looked at her then to where the sun was then he looked at her again. "Wait a minute there is no sun around here." he said as he flinched a little at her blushed face.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:35 am

Remilia blinks "what there isn't? How?" She looks at him "are you sure?" She tilts her head when she sees him flinched. "why are you flinching are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Sky Kuso
Admin
Admin
Sky Kuso

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:42 pm

He looked at her wondering "Oh nothing I just didn't see it..." he said squinting his eyes seeing the sun a little bit "I thought you was just trying to get me closer to you."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:45 pm

Remilia blushes and giggles "what no way that would be a weird way to get you closer to me.." She smiles lightly and looks at the sun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A girl and her guitar (sky)   A girl and her guitar (sky) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A girl and her guitar (sky)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2