The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 Vote_lcapThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 Voting_barThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 Vote_lcapThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 Voting_barThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The Adventure Starts Now [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:51 am

Edo figures out something to do while Tenshi mentions what she truly wants to do. "Of course we can!" Edo replies happily, "And while we're at it, why don't we just take a stroll around the town?" Edo presumes that Tenshi will like this idea, and so he smiles brightly to support his idea.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:18 am

Tenshi smiles "that sounds great Edo!" She giggles happily hearing his idea. "we'll have so much fun!" She kisses him lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:00 pm

Edo blushes and kisses Tenshi back. "Definitely!" He responds to her happy thoughts, "So when shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:28 pm

Tenshi blinks and giggles lightly "what about breakfast Edo?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:25 am

"Oh yeah!" Edo laughs, "What would you like to eat?" Edo blushes slightly in embarrassment from missing such an important part of the day.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:53 am

Tenshi giggles and nods "yeah!"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:53 am

Edo blushes more in embarrassment, assuming Tenshi didn't catch his question. "Yeah? What do you mean by "yeah" Edo asks, laughing softly, "I asked what you wanted to eat." He blushes even more in embarrassment, filled with extreme discomfort. He was probably embarrassing her in the process.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 3:09 am

Tenshi blinks and blushes deeply. "oh uh.. What is there to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 3:14 pm

"We have tons of stuff!" Edo replies happily, "Steak, bacon, eggs, bread, cheese, waffles, link sausage, English muffins, potatoes." Edo stands up, grabs his cup and heads to the kitchen. "We can make plenty of things! You name it!" He adds.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:27 am

Tenshi blinks and giggles as he names all the food. "let's have bacon and eggs! It's simple and yummy!" She smiles warmly and holds his hand.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:46 am

Edo nods in agreement towards Tenshi's answer. "Alright!" Edo replies cheerfully. He sets two big pans on the stove; one which he breaks two eggs over, while the other he rests a dozen strips of bacon. "Are you sure this is all you want?" Edo asks, "It'll take some time to make my eggs too."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:51 am

Tenshi blushes lightly and nods "yeah that's all I want.. I can wait.. I like the smell of the food cooking anyway " she giggles and blushes more. She looks at him "can I help with anything Edo?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:23 am

Edo laughs softly and smiles as it seemed Tenshi was pleased already. "You're so nice." Edo comments, "Oh, and you can help set-up the table, if you want. You can also pick out drinks and sides for our breakfast." Edo watches the bacon sizzle and the eggs form over-easy; just the way he likes them.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:34 am

Tenshi nods "ok!" She sets the table and gets milk out for the drinks. She thinks of some sides and sets them on the table.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:17 pm

Edo grabs some plates as he finishes making Tenshi's food. He sets six bacon strips and two over-easy eggs on a plate, then brings it over to the dining room table. "I'll be back in a second!" He states, moving back towards the stove. He turns off the cooker that makes the bacon, setting his bacon on a plate. He then breaks two more eggs and begins cooking them the same way he did with Tenshi's.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:04 am

Tenshi giggles and looks at the bacon "it smells so awesome! Your a really good cook Edo.." She smiles and takes a piece of bacon and nibbles on it. She wiggles in her chair "yummy!"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:58 am

Edo blushes while complimented on his cooking. "Bacon is easy to make, you know?" Edo remarks, "Eggs, too." The moment he says 'eggs', Edo notices that his are ready, and so he sets them on a separate plate, then moves to the dining room table. He takes a seat next to Tenshi and has an epiphany. "Cutlery..." Edo mutters, going to grab some to place upon the table, as well. He giggles softly after that sudden move, then looks at Tenshi happily.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 6:29 am

Tenshi blinks and blushes "I'm sorry if I forgot something." She bows quickly and blushes more. She looks at him "I'll make breakfast from now on if..if you want.." She smiles at him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 3:34 pm

"You like cooking?" Edo questions Tenshi, "If you wanna make breakfast from now on, that's fine with me, but only if you enjoy doing it." Edo looks down on his plate and smiles. "We seem to be having a lot of fun lately. I don't wanna force you into doing something you don't wanna do. That just makes things...depressing." Edo eats two pieces of the bacon on his plate. "Delicious!" He comments.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:50 am

Tenshi smiles "when I work as a maid my favorite thing to do is cook.." She giggles and looks at him. She eats more of the food.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:56 pm

"You have a job?" Edo confirms, "Well, in that case, you can cook! I could've always offered to teach you too, you know?" Edo looks to Tenshi and smiles, going back to the oven to turn everything off, then returning to the table to eat some more.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 2:35 am

Tenshi giggles "well it's not a really job job but I do work as one.." She blushes lightly and giggles. "well you can still teach me things Edo.. I don't know how to make much I just read from the cook book how to make it.." She smiles at him warmly.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:40 pm

"Why don't you cook something by yourself first?" Edo suggests, "I wanna see what you enjoy cooking so I can teach you properly- if you're interested, that is." Edo smiles back as he notices Tenshi's warm smile. He continues eating, wondering how he's gonna plan out the rest of his day.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:37 pm

Tenshi giggles and gets up "alright!" She grabs some steaks and potatoes and carrots. She peels the potatoes and cuts everything up. She throws everything into a skillet and starts to cook it. "I like to make beef stew.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:29 am

"Stew, huh?" Edo smiles, "I haven't had stew for a long time!" Edo finishes eating before going to spectate Tenshi. He takes a breath in with his nose to smell the food. "Wow!" Edo comments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Adventure Starts Now [Open]
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next